Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

*Updated Poll* Strongest Class In PVP

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    I'm a NB ganker, so really Tanks are OP imo.. and sorcs are the most tanky out there.

The 13-16k hardened ward makes sorcs tanky? I get hit for 16-20k snipes by gankers, thats one snipe without hardened ward up and two snipes if I have all my shields up.
    PC - EU (AD)
    Septimus Mezar - Altmer Sorcerer
    Septimus Rulanir - Orsimer Templar
    Septimus Desmoru - Khajiit Necromancer
    Septimus Iroh - Dunmer Dragon Knight
    Septimus Thragar - Dunmer Nightblade
    Septimus Jah'zar - Khajiit Nightblade
    Septimus Nerox - Redguard Warden
    Septimus Ozurk - Orsimer Sorcerer
  • Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I'm a NB ganker, so really Tanks are OP imo.. and sorcs are the most tanky out there.

The 13-16k hardened ward makes sorcs tanky? I get hit for 16-20k snipes by gankers, thats one snipe without hardened ward up and two snipes if I have all my shields up.

Agree, as a stamblade I find sorcs some of the easier targets to kill (am not ganking :)). Templars and DKs are much more tanky and tricky, especially stamina based ones. And other NBs are usually squishy gankers, so all I need against them is good sustain and they die 2-3 shots :)
    Edited by Quantine on June 25, 2015 1:21PM
    EU | AD | Banana Squad Inc | Arena | The Pariah | Keepers of Cyrodiil

Arulash, DK, rank 33
    Eledwhen Elmwoods, NB, rank 30
    Lil Aru, OP Templar healer, rank 23
    Aru on Flames, DK, rank 17

NA | EP | Banana Squad Inc
    Aru's Sis, DK
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade

Wanna trade it with Blazing Shield?
    Just fyi, it has 8.5k with 30k health and 30 pts in bastion. Be greteful for your own 16k shield :D
    Edited by Soris on June 25, 2015 2:22PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    I wear 5 pieces of heavy armor and still get insta-gibbed by NBs. That is broken.
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc

"Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade

If everything the sorc does is defense oriented they are pretty hard to take down. However once they start going offensive for more than one or two spells they´re toast.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Wreuntzylla
    Wreuntzylla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templar
    Ezareth wrote: »
    An equally skilled Stamina nightblade has a slight advantage over a magicka sorc right now with the current meta.
    Right now Stamina is just far more powerful than magicka. Without the presence of Nirnhoned I'd say Magicka Sorc and Stam NB would be roughly even, with it it is no contest.

???

The first comment is based on the current meta of skilled players using Nirnhoned. The second is reiterating the same thing worded differently. Put the best stam Nb against the best sorc in the game right now and the NB is going to win 8-9 times out of 10. Take away Nirnhoned completely and I'd call the matchup a tossup.

Slight advantage and no contest are dissimilar enough that it does not reiterate the same thing worded differently. Not
    Quantine wrote: »

Agree, as a stamblade I find sorcs some of the easier targets to kill (am not ganking :)). Templars and DKs are much more tanky and tricky, especially stamina based ones. And other NBs are usually squishy gankers, so all I need against them is good sustain and they die 2-3 shots :)

I agree, except for the sorc part. I assume your not talking about the influx of new sorcs that don't know how to build or play the class yet, and explode when anyone looks at them. The sorcs that have been around for even a month or so are tough for my stamblade, even with 40k+ resists. Conversely, NBs are easy for my sorc to kill. So, divulge your sorc killing methods!

In fact, no matter which class I play, the NB kill quest is by far the easiest. I think the issue people are having is they are getting ganked, either when riding their horse or standing around. As a sorc, you don't have the luxury to stop shielding just because you don't think an enemy is around. That's when you fall over instantly. The huge damage numbers come from the stealth bonus. Being a khajit can make it ridiculous. And if you select the right combo, you can land at least two hits that will receive the stealth bonus (that's why the focused aim + ambush combos hit so hard). However, if you survive the stealth bomb, your very likely to win.

• Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    Soris wrote: »

Wanna trade it with Blazing Shield?
    Just fyi, it has 8.5k with 30k health and 30 pts in bastion. Be greteful for your own 16k shield :D

My hardened ward is just under 14k with 35k max magicka and 40pts into bastion.
    I wouldnt want to trade it ofc because its the ONLY defensive ability sorcs have, we dont have strong self-heals like templars.
    Derra wrote: »

If everything the sorc does is defense oriented they are pretty hard to take down. However once they start going offensive for more than one or two spells they´re toast.

If everything the DK does is defense oriented they are impossible to kill 1v1, or even 1v3.

Personally I dont know any sorcs that only use defensive spells (for obvious reasons) but the sorc play style isnt for everyone I guess. You need to do burst damage, escape and regen resources before attacking again. Some players are brave/foolish enough to follow a sorc and find out that mines, prox detonation, curse and cfrags can hit pretty hard.
    PC - EU (AD)
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    The huge damage numbers come from the stealth bonus. Being a khajit can make it ridiculous. And if you select the right combo, you can land at least two hits that will receive the stealth bonus (that's why the focused aim + ambush combos hit so hard). However, if you survive the stealth bomb, your very likely to win.

Right combo? I think you mean macro-ed combo's..
    PC - EU (AD)
  • Quantine
    Quantine
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    An equally skilled Stamina nightblade has a slight advantage over a magicka sorc right now with the current meta.
    Right now Stamina is just far more powerful than magicka. Without the presence of Nirnhoned I'd say Magicka Sorc and Stam NB would be roughly even, with it it is no contest.

???

The first comment is based on the current meta of skilled players using Nirnhoned. The second is reiterating the same thing worded differently. Put the best stam Nb against the best sorc in the game right now and the NB is going to win 8-9 times out of 10. Take away Nirnhoned completely and I'd call the matchup a tossup.

Slight advantage and no contest are dissimilar enough that it does not reiterate the same thing worded differently. Not
    Quantine wrote: »

I agree, except for the sorc part. I assume your not talking about the influx of new sorcs that don't know how to build or play the class yet, and explode when anyone looks at them. The sorcs that have been around for even a month or so are tough for my stamblade, even with 40k+ resists. Conversely, NBs are easy for my sorc to kill. So, divulge your sorc killing methods!

In fact, no matter which class I play, the NB kill quest is by far the easiest. I think the issue people are having is they are getting ganked, either when riding their horse or standing around. As a sorc, you don't have the luxury to stop shielding just because you don't think an enemy is around. That's when you fall over instantly. The huge damage numbers come from the stealth bonus. Being a khajit can make it ridiculous. And if you select the right combo, you can land at least two hits that will receive the stealth bonus (that's why the focused aim + ambush combos hit so hard). However, if you survive the stealth bomb, your very likely to win.

Well, usually as I said, I find sorcs to be some of the easier targets to kill, because their attacks can't hurt me much and overall I can put more pressure on them than they can on me. Ofc, you can build any class to be extremely defensive and thus harder to kill, then you may not go for them first, but in general sorcs and NBs build more for burst, less for sustain and play like that, so are in the end squishier in combat. My experience so far from duels and open PvP, so talking both "new" sorcs and more experienced ones. Not much to divulge, I just profit from spell resist and a more defensive build than usual (so they can't pressure me that much) with burst coming from combos+animation cancel and ofc...patience, *sigh*. Just after testing out more offensive builds, I found out that it felt too squishy for my playstyle, so I went more defensive and since then I feel good with it.

That being said, ofc, there are sorcs and sorcs. Any good sorc will be tough to kill, but that is true for any good player, regardless of their class. I don't find shield stacking OP, it's just a defensive mechanism. Every class/playstyle has some very good ones. I am just not so quick to declare something as OP, I don't think it's that simple :-)
    Edited by Quantine on June 26, 2015 11:12AM
    EU | AD | Banana Squad Inc | Arena | The Pariah | Keepers of Cyrodiil

Arulash, DK, rank 33
    Eledwhen Elmwoods, NB, rank 30
    Lil Aru, OP Templar healer, rank 23
    Aru on Flames, DK, rank 17

NA | EP | Banana Squad Inc
    Aru's Sis, DK
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just a small remark in regards to snipe & shields: Snipe will never do 20k on a shield - they still can't crit on shields, not even from stealth. That means that you will always have a fair warning if you keep hardened ward up. My max. non crit on a shield is somewhere around 9k from stealth and that will not even come close to depleting a ward by itself.

Those nightblades you seem to think are so overpowered can oneshot you because of a magicka build with proximity detonation and a precharged ambush/concealed/proximity bomb from stealth. No stamina nightblade will one-shot a sorceror who is on top of his game.

There are stamina nightblades that can really play the hide and seek game (Heisenberg and Mutsy on the EU server are prime examples. This is not naming & shaming but a sign of respect, dear ZOS moderators) but they make very good use of invisibility pots and positioning to keep that up, not the cloak that even they can only use three or four times. If you manage to catch them during their first invisibility (pot, longer duration), you usually have a fighting chance thereafter, because they can't get enough distance to escape the detection pot.

Nightblade is not the strongest class in PvP, neither is sorceror. It is players who really maximize their skill that are the strongest class in Cyrodiil. I have seen some templars that put most people calling that class underpowered in PvP to shame. Their perfect resource management means that they will always have one or the other form of defense in place and survive/kill targets from overwhelmingly outnumbered positions.

The same is valid for dragonknights. While they usually don't have a similar damage output, you can see some wrecking whole groups just because they refuse to die. From my point of view, this poll more reflects the fact that many nightblades have the weapon and/or abilities to apply a "ranged execute" easier than other classes. Since everyone turns tail and tries to escape if they run low on health, this makes it more probable to have a nightblade sit on the final spot in your death recap. And that makes people think they are the strongest class.

Unless people realize that there is a thing called detection potion, this will not necessarily change.
  • BrassRazoo
    BrassRazoo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Do you actually play PvP? Nightblade.
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BrassRazoo wrote: »
    Do you actually play PvP? Nightblade.
    Me?
  • Septimus_Magna
    Septimus_Magna
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    Leandor wrote: »
    Just a small remark in regards to snipe & shields: Snipe will never do 20k on a shield - they still can't crit on shields, not even from stealth. That means that you will always have a fair warning if you keep hardened ward up. My max. non crit on a shield is somewhere around 9k from stealth and that will not even come close to depleting a ward by itself.

Those nightblades you seem to think are so overpowered can oneshot you because of a magicka build with proximity detonation and a precharged ambush/concealed/proximity bomb from stealth. No stamina nightblade will one-shot a sorceror who is on top of his game.

There are stamina nightblades that can really play the hide and seek game (Heisenberg and Mutsy on the EU server are prime examples. This is not naming & shaming but a sign of respect, dear ZOS moderators) but they make very good use of invisibility pots and positioning to keep that up, not the cloak that even they can only use three or four times. If you manage to catch them during their first invisibility (pot, longer duration), you usually have a fighting chance thereafter, because they can't get enough distance to escape the detection pot.

Nightblade is not the strongest class in PvP, neither is sorceror. It is players who really maximize their skill that are the strongest class in Cyrodiil. I have seen some templars that put most people calling that class underpowered in PvP to shame. Their perfect resource management means that they will always have one or the other form of defense in place and survive/kill targets from overwhelmingly outnumbered positions.

The same is valid for dragonknights. While they usually don't have a similar damage output, you can see some wrecking whole groups just because they refuse to die. From my point of view, this poll more reflects the fact that many nightblades have the weapon and/or abilities to apply a "ranged execute" easier than other classes. Since everyone turns tail and tries to escape if they run low on health, this makes it more probable to have a nightblade sit on the final spot in your death recap. And that makes people think they are the strongest class.

Unless people realize that there is a thing called detection potion, this will not necessarily change.

I dont think most sorcs dismount every 20 seconds to recast their shields, also I have death recaps of two 19k snipes from the same person which means both were shot from stealth.
    PC - EU (AD)
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Derra wrote: »
    Vis wrote: »
    Am i the only one that sees overload? Does anyone else notice this ultimate yet? Its just so weird the things that get whined about, but there is overload going completely unnoticed. Hitting for 13k with no sneak requirement and it can be spammed. Meh meteor hits once that hard and stuns if you dont block, OVERLOAD DOES IT 10+ TIMES! sorcs using atronach instead *facepalm*. Where do sorcs get off whining about nbs with stuff like this? The invincible shields, numerous skills to hit through roll and cloak. HOW???? How can any decent sorc lose to a nb in a real fight. Im about to go pure anti-sorc to make their life hell, but wait, is that even possible?? I honest to god want 1.5 dks back over this because at least they could be dealt with by using fear or just plain staying out of range.

I know how many current build fares at a 1v1 with a sorc. I charge in and put zero noticable difference in his shields, keeping block held the entire time so i can block his bolt stun. At some point he figures out hes godmode and goes on offense and dots me up so i cant cloak. GG. Cant even roll because they will just streak through me to stun->overload. GTFO saying nb is the best right now, I eat my own class for breakfast. A good sorc is the only untouchable class right now and no nirnhoned doesnt change anything, if anything it just lowers your dps to make it even harder to burst those shields.

You obviously not figured out the joy that is reflect or dodge or absorb. I am a sorc and I never use overload outside of an offbar. If someone is dumb enough to eat my overloads without dodging, reflecting, or absorbing, they are a waste of an ultimate. They will just as easily die to my frags and other projectiles. I get excited when I see sorcs start using overload because I know my defensive stance is about to kill them.
    No I wouldn't be able to reflect and like I said rolling only goes so far cause you cant do it the entire time or your not damaging and the things that do hit through roll take you down. I just wanna know from you good sorcs do you ever even die 1v1? HOW? Only time I see a good sorc die is when the group finally catches them and hits them with like 5 ultimates. NO, being dismounted and killed before you stand isn't a 1v1.

NB burst from stealth mainly

Not if you got your shields up. My snipe + ambush combo at 2480 weapon power doesn't even crack the shield(its crit immune). Thats a one time burst too. I have caught sorcs unaware and with shields down and sure that kills you, but thats hardly a fight if only one person is actually aware. Now get real here, have you actually died from a nb who was like "come at me bro" not hiding. Ive been able to fight with sorcs for a while before my team mates show up to finally get enough dps to pop them, but its never a real kill. Its glass cannon vs steel cannon, one is just straight up better.

Honestly ive never even met a stam or magicka nb I couldn't kill, its always completely possible in a 1v1 scenario. Ill just mark em and lay into them just like any other class. Its always a fun and fair fight where I never feel like im facing this mystical untouchable roll spamming mess like the forums would have me believe. Roll is so easy to counter and its our only reliable means of living for an even remotely competitive amount of time. I actually find blocking most enemies to be a much more effective use of stamina if im actually trying to fight and not run.

Short answer to this: You´re doing it wrong.
    I´ve been isntakilled by competent gank NBs with freshly recasted shields with a certain unavoidable stealth combo. The only thing that could save you against that is radiant magelight.

Edit: Why do i think NBs have an edge over sorcerers in the current meta?

1. Nightblades are the best stamina class. The (large)grp play meta has shifted heavily in favor of stamina specs. They´re hands down the best DD class for medium to large groups.
    2. With sustain builds they can achieve the same or higher durability (against multiple attackers) as sorcs can.
    3. Nightblades are not hardcountered by permablock and reflect. They are one of two classes with a reliable way to break block and the only one that can combine said ability with instantdmg to kill someone in 3 hits.
    4. Nightblade is the only class offering vaible (meaning competetive on every level) builds for magica and stamina for every playstyle - solo up to large grp.

Sorc might be better in the mobility department but that does not really help in grp play when you´re limited to the speed of your slowest member. When playing in small grps all i have to do with a sorc is take care that the NBs/stamtemplars don´t die bc i don´t come close in terms of killing power those classes have (yeah stam templars are really good in small grps).

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]

This

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    <snip>
    I dont think most sorcs dismount every 20 seconds to recast their shields, also I have death recaps of two 19k snipes from the same person which means both were shot from stealth.
    Yeah, you can get off two snipes before you are out of stealth if you are at range, thanks to travel time. If you then spam cloak, you can have the stealth bonus applied to both. I agree that you can not prevent every gank by having shields up. All one can do is to prepare while traversing the most probable gank locations, and you learn those over time. That is why I narrowed it down with
    No stamina nightblade will one-shot a sorceror who is on top of his game.
    meaning that once prepared, the snipe will not kill you. If you are unprepared (whether because of an unexpected location and on horse or because of flippancy or ignorance <in the sense that one simply does not know better for lack of experience>), then you cannot escape the gank. But you will also not escape the sorc gank with a CF from stealth to the head or any other class using a bow with snipe.

As to the instant kill abilities for the nightblade and @Derra's comment, the nightblade will only be able to pull that off if he also has the respective mobility available. This may be a less stringent requirement as opposed to the sorceror's, but it is still there. Yes, nightblades do have advantages over others in respect to stamina builds, but I fail to see why they are relevant to the current zerg meta.

What do we get that is outstanding? Stealth damage bonus and stamina regen. Both are of little importance in the zerg situation. The one thing that makes us an incredibly valuable thing in a zerg is our class gap closer and fear - target the healers and fear them to gain the edge over the other zerg. Little to do with damage output, though. We still are squishy as hell if we are build for maximum steel tornado damage.
    Edited by Leandor on June 26, 2015 1:13PM
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer
    NB are powerful but only if they catch me off guard. Otherwise I don't usually find them to be much of a threat.
    :trollin:
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerer

I don't count snipe since it's not class specific and theoretically anyone can get those numbers from it.
    :trollin:
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade

If one player kills several enemies in an outnumbered situation, he killed bad players.
    That player skill is still important doesn't mean classes are balanced.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ToRelax wrote: »
    <snip>
    If one player kills several enemies in an outnumbered situation, he killed bad players.
    I agree. I would just like to ask the question whether it is necessary to have a death-match type of balance in a game that is based around groups of players working together to beat other groups of players. That is just my personal opinion, though, and is for sure not shared by everyone else.

I see a reason behind the "imbalance" between for example, a templar and a nightblade. Let's consider two equally geared and skilled players, on a templar, one a nightblade.

If the nightblade gets first strike, the templar is at a disadvantage that can go as far as complete inability to fight back and/or inability to flee. If it's the other way round, the nightblade will most probably lose if he doesn't immediately try to flee. He still has this option, which makes it imbalanced.

Now these two players are each in a group, with again both groups similarly sized, geared and skilled. Now the nightblade contributes damage to this group and maybe a veil for damage reduction. The templar contributes healing and very valuable protective utilities like nova. He can also take a lot more damage than the nightblade so he is less likely to drop quickly and thereby remove his contribution to the group. In this scenario, the templar is the stronger class and there is an imbalance.

Which of those is more important? I can't say that, I only have a personal opinion about it. What I want to say is that there are imbalances, for sure, but can we not live with these? This is not MOBA. Maybe that statement is also worth to be considered.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    ToRelax wrote: »
    <snip>
    I agree. I would just like to ask the question whether it is necessary to have a death-match type of balance in a game that is based around groups of players working together to beat other groups of players. That is just my personal opinion, though, and is for sure not shared by everyone else.

I see a reason behind the "imbalance" between for example, a templar and a nightblade. Let's consider two equally geared and skilled players, on a templar, one a nightblade.

If the nightblade gets first strike, the templar is at a disadvantage that can go as far as complete inability to fight back and/or inability to flee. If it's the other way round, the nightblade will most probably lose if he doesn't immediately try to flee. He still has this option, which makes it imbalanced.

Now these two players are each in a group, with again both groups similarly sized, geared and skilled. Now the nightblade contributes damage to this group and maybe a veil for damage reduction. The templar contributes healing and very valuable protective utilities like nova. He can also take a lot more damage than the nightblade so he is less likely to drop quickly and thereby remove his contribution to the group. In this scenario, the templar is the stronger class and there is an imbalance.

Which of those is more important? I can't say that, I only have a personal opinion about it. What I want to say is that there are imbalances, for sure, but can we not live with these? This is not MOBA. Maybe that statement is also worth to be considered.
    If the Nightblade's option to try and flee using Cloak is 'unbalanced', then what about the Templar's ability to try to heal and shield itself?

No wonder threads like these are full of BS.
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    If the Nightblade's option to try and flee using Cloak is 'unbalanced', then what about the Templar's ability to try to heal and shield itself?

Cloak means reset the fight as long as you want while your target hanging there alone, waiting you to pop out if no detect potions. Templar can heal and shield himself when you focus on him. That's ok and balanced. But in reality, the fact that most NB burst coupled with chain fear overcomes templar healing and shielding and there is no way to reset fight for that templar. I dont mean certain death for templar. He can still survive if try hard. But at this point, this part comes true.
    If the nightblade gets first strikefocus, the templar is at a disadvantage that can go as far as complete inability to fight back and/or inability to flee.
    And in most situaltions like fighting vs nirn gear stamina nightblades, the supposed melee counter a.k.a Blazing Shield will fail to counter
    Edited by Soris on June 26, 2015 5:58PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)

Cloak means reset the fight as long as you want while your target hanging there alone, waiting you to pop out if no detect potions. Templar can heal and shield himself when you focus on him. That's ok and balanced. But in reality, the fact that most NB burst coupled with chain fear overcomes templar healing and shielding and there is no way to reset fight for that templar. I dont mean certain death for templar. He can still survive if try hard. But at this point, this part comes true.
    If the nightblade gets first strikefocus, the templar is at a disadvantage that can go as far as complete inability to fight back and/or inability to flee.
    And in most situaltions like fighting vs nirn gear stamina nightblades, the supposed melee counter a.k.a Blazing Shield will fail to counter
    A Nightblade using a Cloak to reset the fight is a Nightblade giving the Templar a chance to do his part in resetting the fight, namely healing himself and applying shields.

Let's not comment on Nirnhoned since people currently using Nirnhoned are just exploiting a bug.
    Edited by Lava_Croft on June 26, 2015 6:07PM
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade

A Nightblade using a Cloak to reset the fight is a Nightblade giving the Templar a chance to do his part in resetting the fight, namely healing himself and applying shields.

Let's not comment on Nirnhoned since people currently using Nirnhoned are just exploiting a bug.

If a nb resets the fight then it means templar was going agressive and he had the advantage already second before nb claoks away. So no need for defence. Maybe he can just prepare himself for the next strike of doom.

While nirn is bug, it became a new norm that many using/exploiting already. So we can not just ignore that part. We'll see in next update how things work if they fix everything but have to deal with it now.
    Edited by Soris on June 26, 2015 6:30PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    This actually needs to be split into magic or stam to avoid confusion. I play magic nb & we are way underpowered atm due to nirn. =(
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    <snip>

That is exactly what I mean, @Lava_Croft . There is not so much class imbalancehere as player imbalance. The class balance may not be death match like, but it is okay as is.
  • AL16
    AL16
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Stamina Sorc rolls
    Joined 2015, didn't play a lot and quit. Returned recently
    Stamblade main, trying out other builds atm.
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    And here comes to mod to lock the necro!
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    I choose other. Really the classes are balanced. At this point it's any class using wrecking blow, gap closer, and a stun that is OP.
    Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • Forestd16b14_ESO
    Forestd16b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    How in oblivion do players still think dragon knights still have any power? NBs are super powered beings in PvP now sorcs still have there shield stacking and frags and templars atleast have bitting jab spamming and DKs litteraly have nothing.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Templar
    Be interesting to seperate views on whether it is IC or Cyro.
    GM - Malazan
    Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
    Legio Mortuum