The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

*Updated Poll* Strongest Class In PVP

• xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Vis wrote: »
    Am i the only one that sees overload? Does anyone else notice this ultimate yet? Its just so weird the things that get whined about, but there is overload going completely unnoticed. Hitting for 13k with no sneak requirement and it can be spammed. Meh meteor hits once that hard and stuns if you dont block, OVERLOAD DOES IT 10+ TIMES! sorcs using atronach instead *facepalm*. Where do sorcs get off whining about nbs with stuff like this? The invincible shields, numerous skills to hit through roll and cloak. HOW???? How can any decent sorc lose to a nb in a real fight. Im about to go pure anti-sorc to make their life hell, but wait, is that even possible?? I honest to god want 1.5 dks back over this because at least they could be dealt with by using fear or just plain staying out of range.

I know how many current build fares at a 1v1 with a sorc. I charge in and put zero noticable difference in his shields, keeping block held the entire time so i can block his bolt stun. At some point he figures out hes godmode and goes on offense and dots me up so i cant cloak. GG. Cant even roll because they will just streak through me to stun->overload. GTFO saying nb is the best right now, I eat my own class for breakfast. A good sorc is the only untouchable class right now and no nirnhoned doesnt change anything, if anything it just lowers your dps to make it even harder to burst those shields.

You obviously not figured out the joy that is reflect or dodge or absorb. I am a sorc and I never use overload outside of an offbar. If someone is dumb enough to eat my overloads without dodging, reflecting, or absorbing, they are a waste of an ultimate. They will just as easily die to my frags and other projectiles. I get excited when I see sorcs start using overload because I know my defensive stance is about to kill them.
    No I wouldn't be able to reflect and like I said rolling only goes so far cause you cant do it the entire time or your not damaging and the things that do hit through roll take you down. I just wanna know from you good sorcs do you ever even die 1v1? HOW? Only time I see a good sorc die is when the group finally catches them and hits them with like 5 ultimates. NO, being dismounted and killed before you stand isn't a 1v1.

NB burst from stealth mainly

Not if you got your shields up. My snipe + ambush combo at 2480 weapon power doesn't even crack the shield(its crit immune). Thats a one time burst too. I have caught sorcs unaware and with shields down and sure that kills you, but thats hardly a fight if only one person is actually aware. Now get real here, have you actually died from a nb who was like "come at me bro" not hiding. Ive been able to fight with sorcs for a while before my team mates show up to finally get enough dps to pop them, but its never a real kill. Its glass cannon vs steel cannon, one is just straight up better.

Honestly ive never even met a stam or magicka nb I couldn't kill, its always completely possible in a 1v1 scenario. Ill just mark em and lay into them just like any other class. Its always a fun and fair fight where I never feel like im facing this mystical untouchable roll spamming mess like the forums would have me believe. Roll is so easy to counter and its our only reliable means of living for an even remotely competitive amount of time. I actually find blocking most enemies to be a much more effective use of stamina if im actually trying to fight and not run.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on May 20, 2015 1:47AM
    I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Am i the only one that sees overload? Does anyone else notice this ultimate yet? Its just so weird the things that get whined about, but there is overload going completely unnoticed. Hitting for 13k with no sneak requirement and it can be spammed. Meh meteor hits once that hard and stuns if you dont block, OVERLOAD DOES IT 10+ TIMES! sorcs using atronach instead *facepalm*. Where do sorcs get off whining about nbs with stuff like this? The invincible shields, numerous skills to hit through roll and cloak. HOW???? How can any decent sorc lose to a nb in a real fight. Im about to go pure anti-sorc to make their life hell, but wait, is that even possible?? I honest to god want 1.5 dks back over this because at least they could be dealt with by using fear or just plain staying out of range.

I know how many current build fares at a 1v1 with a sorc. I charge in and put zero noticable difference in his shields, keeping block held the entire time so i can block his bolt stun. At some point he figures out hes godmode and goes on offense and dots me up so i cant cloak. GG. Cant even roll because they will just streak through me to stun->overload. GTFO saying nb is the best right now, I eat my own class for breakfast. A good sorc is the only untouchable class right now and no nirnhoned doesnt change anything, if anything it just lowers your dps to make it even harder to burst those shields.

You obviously not figured out the joy that is reflect or dodge or absorb. I am a sorc and I never use overload outside of an offbar. If someone is dumb enough to eat my overloads without dodging, reflecting, or absorbing, they are a waste of an ultimate. They will just as easily die to my frags and other projectiles. I get excited when I see sorcs start using overload because I know my defensive stance is about to kill them.
    No I wouldn't be able to reflect and like I said rolling only goes so far cause you cant do it the entire time or your not damaging and the things that do hit through roll take you down. I just wanna know from you good sorcs do you ever even die 1v1? HOW? Only time I see a good sorc die is when the group finally catches them and hits them with like 5 ultimates. NO, being dismounted and killed before you stand isn't a 1v1.

Not if you got your shields up. My snipe + ambush combo at 2480 weapon power doesn't even crack the shield(its crit immune). Thats a one time burst too. I have caught sorcs unaware and with shields down and sure that kills you, but thats hardly a fight if only one person is actually aware. Now get real here, have you actually died from a nb who was like "come at me bro" not hiding. Ive been able to fight with sorcs for a while before my team mates show up to finally get enough dps to pop them, but its never a real kill. Its glass cannon vs steel cannon, one is just straight up better.

Honestly ive never even met a stam or magicka nb I couldn't kill, its always completely possible in a 1v1 scenario. Ill just mark em and lay into them just like any other class. Its always a fun and fair fight where I never feel like im facing this mystical untouchable roll spamming mess like the forums would have me believe. Roll is so easy to counter and its our only reliable means of living for an even remotely competitive amount of time. I actually find blocking most enemies to be a much more effective use of stamina if im actually trying to fight and not run.

Short answer to this: You´re doing it wrong.
    I´ve been isntakilled by competent gank NBs with freshly recasted shields with a certain unavoidable stealth combo. The only thing that could save you against that is radiant magelight.

Edit: Why do i think NBs have an edge over sorcerers in the current meta?

1. Nightblades are the best stamina class. The (large)grp play meta has shifted heavily in favor of stamina specs. They´re hands down the best DD class for medium to large groups.
    2. With sustain builds they can achieve the same or higher durability (against multiple attackers) as sorcs can.
    3. Nightblades are not hardcountered by permablock and reflect. They are one of two classes with a reliable way to break block and the only one that can combine said ability with instantdmg to kill someone in 3 hits.
    4. Nightblade is the only class offering vaible (meaning competetive on every level) builds for magica and stamina for every playstyle - solo up to large grp.

Sorc might be better in the mobility department but that does not really help in grp play when you´re limited to the speed of your slowest member. When playing in small grps all i have to do with a sorc is take care that the NBs/stamtemplars don´t die bc i don´t come close in terms of killing power those classes have (yeah stam templars are really good in small grps).

<Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Detector
    Detector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    NB have nice damage, but easyfrag for good sorcer or DK - no survival.
  • xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    xxslam48xxb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Derra wrote: »

I´ve been isntakilled by competent NBs with freshly recasted shields with a certain unavoidable stealth combo. The only thing that could save you against that is radiant magelight.

Or your doing it wrong. Or the sorcs I fight are doing it right. Or zenimax is doing it wrong. Lots of options here, whos to blame? Really though should it take a sneak attack to break shields? Thats the point im trying to make is if your in a real fight with a nb how is he ever going to pop those shields? Stealth just isn't a real fight, its a super huge advantage and doesn't accurately depict the real better player or class. The fact that almost every night blade is forced into hiding and picking off weak and vulnerable targets from stealth says volumes about our actual pvp effectiveness.

We got fear though, yeah its really good against block casters or tank builds. I can appreciate a good counter, like radiant destruction on a roll spammer, camo hunter on a vampire, dark cloak to soul assault, block to meteor, rolling to frag, radiant magelight to stealth......... I can go on and on and I like all of it. There is one thing I cant really think of a way to counter though, yeah shield spam. Honestly if I had an ace up my sleeve to deal with that I wouldn't even find sorcs too out of whack at all. That is really all it would take to balance them and shields in general, a nice solid counter ability. Maybe an offensive purge to remove buffs or just a move that goes through shields. Its only fair.

I wrote a poem that I titled, "The ganker's delight."

As you lay upon the ground, cry not little pawn.
    The pain will pass as quickly as my blade did take you,
    but my delight will last and you will respawn.
    My heart simply cannot contain my joy, when I ply my trade.

The fault lies with you, your skill was lacking.
    Now your salt is mine forever, can't you hear the laughing?
    Once you were so proud and now you are reduced to this.
    A miserable, loud deuced fool.

With every tear you drip, with every excuse you let slip.
    All of your insecurities and worries bring a smile to my lip.
    From your despair I have ripped endless glories,
    but our affair is over now. Be afraid for I will return for more.

I have received many titles, to my allies I am The sniper Emperor and Grand champion hero of the Pact. However these titles mean little to me, it is the ones given to me by my victims that I prefer. To them I am "Xv1er", "trash", "no balls", "zerger", "noob", "cringe", "no skill", "camper", "100% new", "the reason this game is dying", "pathetic", "a sack of piece of [snip]", "mediocre", "absolute inbred", "beyond a virgin", "ganky dork", "fat smelly 40yr old virgin", "little girl", "daddy", "exploiting loser", and every [snipped] word known to man.
  • Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    As long as PvP in ESO is group vs group, it is kinda silly arguing about which class is strongest or OP 1vs1. If you want to sneak around looking for duels, you can pick a strong duel class, if you want to do group combat, you pick a strong group class, I don't get why people want classes/builds to be nerfed so badly. Wrecking a class will only make people leave the game.

Wanting a class/build nerfed just because you want an easier time killing them, is a very ugly and selfish request. Ask for your own class to be improved instead. If someone enjoys his build and suddenly it gets trashed, there is a big chance he will quit playing, I don't think that can be the answer to a problem. Maybe if that build is massively overpowered it needs a tweak, but no single build is massively overpowered right now.

It's mostly a self-enchancing panic.. the more people say NBs are OP, the more people will roll an NB, the more likely you'll get killed by an NB, the more people will complain about NBs. Just let it all cool down for a while instead of giving in to the hysteria. Give people time to learn to fight stamina NBs. Much of combat is about player skill, it is not all build strength.

Templars are useless for anything except magicka group play, even in that setting they die so easily when targeted that they won't be able to help their group for long. Sorcs are only useful as magicka, DKs are only useful as magicka, and magicka NBs have no burst and no way to kill anyone that knows what he's doing. Even the best players can only kill underleveled players with a magicka NB, save for maybe one or two players who completely mastered it, but they kill people through sheer skill, not build strength.
    Edited by Zsymon on May 18, 2015 8:36AM
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade

I´ve been isntakilled by competent NBs with freshly recasted shields with a certain unavoidable stealth combo. The only thing that could save you against that is radiant magelight.

Or your doing it wrong. Or the sorcs I fight are doing it right. Or zenimax is doing it wrong. Lots of options here, whos to blame? Really though should it take a sneak attack to break shields? Thats the point im trying to make is if your in a real fight with a nb how is he ever going to pop those shields? Stealth just isn't a real fight, its a super huge advantage and doesn't accurately depict the real better player or class. The fact that almost every night blade is forced into hiding and picking off weak and vulnerable targets from stealth says volumes about our actual pvp effectiveness.

We got fear though, yeah its really good against block casters or tank builds. I can appreciate a good counter, like radiant destruction on a roll spammer, camo hunter on a vampire, dark cloak to soul assault, block to meteor, rolling to frag, radiant magelight to stealth......... I can go on and on and I like all of it. There is one thing I cant really think of a way to counter though, yeah shield spam. Honestly if I had an ace up my sleeve to deal with that I wouldn't even find sorcs too out of whack at all. That is really all it would take to balance them and shields in general, a nice solid counter ability. Maybe an offensive purge to remove buffs or just a move that goes through shields. Its only fair.

Well tbh - there is not much to do right or wrong with this. I´ve got a 12.7k shield against physical attacks and 19k hp (11.8k armor). It´s possible to kill me through that pool over the course of 1 second with snipe => ambush => soulharvest which all hit in a ~0.5 to 1s timeframe depending on execution and range on which snipe was fired. With snipe and ambush both getting stealth attack bonus and stunning it´s not possible to react to this combo bc even if your reaction time was 0.00001s the cc break animation (due to stealth attack) takes 1 global cooldown.
    This is only a possibility for nightblades though. They´ve got the option to go for normal fights too.
    I´ve fought plenty of good stamina nightblades head on. The result is most likely i can´t kill them - they can´t kill me. If i want to have a realistic chance at a killingblow they have to screw up and port / walk into multiple mines. Same goes for them - i have to miss one shield cast before their burst and i´m gone.
    If a sorcerer focuses purely on defense though the offensive nb has the same chances at a killingblow as a purely offensive sorc that tries to kill a defensive nightblade - none.

If you want a move to purge shields sorcs become a walking threeshot. I want an ability to prevent you from dodgerolling and cloaking for three seconds then - that would be the aquivalent to removing shields at will.

Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on May 20, 2015 1:48AM
    <Noricum>

• Zsymon
    Zsymon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Well, if you remove Hardened Ward, Sorcs become free AP, if you nerf NBs, they become free AP as well.

Those people crying about NBs, how would you nerf them exactly? Because I haven't seen any suggestions about that. Some people mention Refreshing Shadows, but do you think having 10-15% less (after nerf) stamina recovery is going to make any difference in fights that last 10 seconds? What NB skills exactly are so overpowered? Fear for example isn't overpowered, it is bugged.. so what skills would you nerf?

Attacking from stealth SHOULD offer a huge advantage, and the Nightblade class is geared specifically to hit hard from stealth, so when it comes to non stealth fights, how would you nerf Nightblades?
    Edited by Zsymon on May 18, 2015 9:49AM
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Zsymon wrote: »
    Well, if you remove Hardened Ward, Sorcs become free AP, if you nerf NBs, they become free AP as well.

Those people crying about NBs, how would you nerf them exactly? Because I haven't seen any suggestions about that. Some people mention Refreshing Shadows, but do you think having 10-15% less (after nerf) stamina recovery is going to make any difference in fights that last 10 seconds? What NB skills exactly are so overpowered? Fear for example isn't overpowered, it is bugged.. so what skills would you nerf?

Attacking from stealth SHOULD offer a huge advantage, and the Nightblade class is geared specifically to hit hard from stealth, so when it comes to non stealth fights, how would you nerf Nightblades?

Snipe plus ambush is overpowered, fixing it would basically mean speeding up the arrow for snipe maybe so it hits faster then ambush cast time. It's how they fixed the original snipe plus heavy attack venom arrow light attack combo
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Well tbh - there is not much to do right or wrong with this. I´ve got a 12.7k shield against physical attacks and 19k hp (11.8k armor). It´s possible to kill me through that pool over the course of 1 second with snipe => ambush => soulharvest which all hit in a ~0.5 to 1s timeframe depending on execution and range on which snipe was fired. With snipe and ambush both getting stealth attack bonus and stunning it´s not possible to react to this combo bc even if your reaction time was 0.00001s the cc break animation (due to stealth attack) takes 1 global cooldown.

If i hear snipe incoming i automatically dodge roll. It's a reflex from playing NB since launch when i had no other defense. There is a delay between the NB firing the snipe (that's when the sound starts) and casting ambush, giving you a window for the dodge.

If you don't start fighting back until the damage already landed then yes it may be impossible to react, but ZOS gave the big hitting skills (like snipe or meteor) an early warning indicator for a reason.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    I don't think there is a strongest class.
    In 1v1 I don't like sorcs, but outside duels they don't kill me very often. In group fights templars are strong as they can support their allies a lot. In generall I have the worst kill / death ratio against nb, even though they are my most killed class.
  • Erondil
    Erondil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Soulac wrote: »
    pls don't nerf me

pls nerf him
    ~retired~
    EU server, former Zerg Squad and Banana Squad officer
    Dennegor NB AD, AvA 50 Grand Overlord 24/05/2016
    rekt you NB AD, AvA 32
    Erondil Sorc AD, AvA 23
    Denne the Banana Slayer NB EP, AvA 14
    Darth Dennegor lv50 Stamina NB DC, AvA 19
    Youtube Channel
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Sharee wrote: »

If i hear snipe incoming i automatically dodge roll. It's a reflex from playing NB since launch when i had no other defense. There is a delay between the NB firing the snipe (that's when the sound starts) and casting ambush, giving you a window for the dodge.

If you don't start fighting back until the damage already landed then yes it may be impossible to react, but ZOS gave the big hitting skills (like snipe or meteor) an early warning indicator for a reason.

Half of the time the time the sound of snipe bugs out. But what makes this actually powerful is that you cast snipe in close proximity to the target which renders the sound associated with snipe almost useless bc it will play (if at all) for the fraction of a second bc the sound is associated with the projectile traveltime which is not long enough when fired in melee.
    So it´s possible to circumvent the warning indicator for the victim. You should give this a try :persevere:
    Edited by Derra on May 18, 2015 12:53PM
    <Noricum>

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Zsymon wrote: »

I would make fear either break on damage, have a casttime or be blockable.

Also rework cc-break animation to be instant...
    Edited by Derra on May 18, 2015 12:56PM
    <Noricum>

• Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Finally a poll to reflect truth about class balance unlike the other one.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The last poll was in March shortly after the update. Builds, strategies, and combos has since progressed and I want to see if our opinions have also changed as everyone has come to better understand the new mechanics.

Please qualify what strongest means... Is it survivability, TTK, both or other?

Please qualify whether it's group vs. solo.

Otherwise this is going to be more meaningless than usual.
    Edited by Sacadon on May 18, 2015 1:00PM
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    4K weapon damage is the strongest, I've seen all classes instagib from stealth at this point. Obviously stamina NB is the most popular natural choice for this type of gameplay but any class can do it.

I've seen cheesy and OP builds of all variety come out of every class at this point, my vote last time was Sorc.

Here's the thing about weapon damage though, not everyone is abusing 4K weapon damage. You can't just lower damage values, because it would hurt the rest of us more. Who often do have some trouble getting through big shields etc with modest weapon damage spec.

But there are people who will focus aim you and gap close you so fast, that your resource bars just *** the bed. I've seen 18K focused aims, 12k gap closers, as a player who usually only runs around 19k HP. These types of players don't need regen stats, they kill so fast in combat and usually have ways (such as vampire mistform + speed buff) to get away and reset stats if it gets hairy. It's not just a solo gank thing either, they run in packs.
    Edited by OdinForge on May 18, 2015 1:09PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • Cthalion
    Cthalion
    ✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    All of the Sorcs are voting NB. All of the NBs are voting sorc.

But honestly, sorc is best.

Yes, NB is GREAT. But Sorc is still better.
    Edited by Cthalion on May 18, 2015 1:10PM
    Kosmoko.
    Stamina NB since 4-4-14.
  • halfbadger
    halfbadger
    ✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    >not voting NB in the first poll
    >not voting NB in this poll
  • izjiz
    izjiz
    #1 <--
    Izjiz - Dc NB v14
    Izjïz- EP temp v14
    CEzy - DC sorc v14
    cezy - DC dk v14
    Izjiz Jnr - AD DK v14
    īzjiz - DC NB ( khajit ) v14
    cEzy - EP Sorc - v1
  • Vis
    Vis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    Cthalion wrote: »

He has no bias because he stated everyone else does. Brilliant!
    v14 Sorc Vae Exillis
    v14 DK Costs
    v14 NB 'Vis
    v14 Temp Fiat Lux

• Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    There cant be op classes in a game where you win by having a larger group, Templar is the class that brings the most to group play and therefore the strongest class in eso.

I must have missed something since i love butchering templars in groups because they are simply the easiest target.
  • scorpo46b16_ESO
    Sorcerer
    Mumyo wrote: »
    There cant be op classes in a game where you win by having a larger group, Templar is the class that brings the most to group play and therefore the strongest class in eso.

I must have missed something since i love butchering templars in groups because they are simply the easiest target.

easiest to kill or easiest because your enemies strength decreases the most without them?
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorcerer
    Wow it's amazing how much of a difference we see when the poll starts in the PvP forums rather than PvE.
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    Khajiit masterrace
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    Cthalion wrote: »

You should have taken the NB out of your signature for this one ^^.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Other (Please Explain)
    Solo: NB or Sorc
    Group: Templar or DK

Soloists do all the streaming, but group play is what drives the map. Also, I suspect group play dominates AP/ EXP generation. While NB's and Sorcs are the most mobile classes with the best escapability, Templars remain the best healers and DK's put out the most point-blank AoE damage.

Cyrodiil is not primarily designed as a 1v1 arena. Group play is more important.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade

• ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nightblade
    Snit wrote: »
    Solo: NB or Sorc
    Group: Templar or DK

Soloists do all the streaming, but group play is what drives the map. Also, I suspect group play dominates AP/ EXP generation. While NB's and Sorcs are the most mobile classes with the best escapability, Templars remain the best healers and DK's put out the most point-blank AoE damage.

Cyrodiil is not primarily designed as a 1v1 arena. Group play is more important.

Seriously, NB performing better than DK in literally every playstyle right now imo, safe as a healer maybe, but even then Templars do better than DKs.
    And Sorc Mines, Encase, BoL, can be very helpful, in some cases Negate, too.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dragonknight
    Yall late. The rise of the DK is back in full swing. Fossilize, 11k lava whip with 9k power lash procs.
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade
    TheBull wrote: »
    Yall late. The rise of the DK is back in full swing. Fossilize, 11k lava whip with 9k power lash procs.

yeah this is true too, while they take no damage and hold block. the only ones who can take these monsters down is those with fear, making NB again the most OP out there, even over this annoying ass DK build.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • Zhoyzu
    Zhoyzu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Templar
    Voted templars, still cant kill the *** and i get wrecked when i try.

My Kill counter stats shows NBs as my most killed class, NB are also my most killed by class.
    It also shows least kills on templars.
    Zhoyzu - Nightblade Alchemist (v15) RETIRED
    Has-No-Heart - Templar Enchanter (v4) FUBAR
    Ambadassador - Dragon knight (v1) Naked with no future (returned from the naked realm to tank PvE)
    Sakis Tolis - Sorceror (v10 in progress) Living Legend!

Xuhl'Xotuun - Warden Current Main as im starting the game over essentially with this character aside from crafting.

Creator of Khajiit fall dmg reduction racial passive concept.