The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Treasure maps + Any Race Any Alliance

jezzabelle44b16_ESO
jezzabelle44b16_ESO
Soul Shriven
Hey guys,

So my girlfriend bought the Digital Edition Upgrade on her account using crown points which allowed her to be any race any alliance, but the reason she bought it was so she could be a different race on Ebonheart Pact. But to buy the pack she had to make her first character so she did that bought the package to make her new character, but the treasure maps are character bound which seems awfully useless in my opinion as the whole reason you buy the package is because you want to make a different character. Is there any way to get these treasure maps onto her new character which she actually wants to play?
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're referring to the map PACKS which are indeed bound to a character .. BUT .. the maps inside are bound to ACCOUNT so the character opening the packs can put them into the account bank and other characters can retrieve them. :)

Certainly the Explorer Edition map packs from pre-release orders were like this and I have never seen comments that would indicate they've changed in this respect in their new incarnation in the Store.

It is entirely unintuitive and frankly crass that the packs are bound to character while the maps inside are bound to account.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on April 30, 2015 11:41AM
  • jezzabelle44b16_ESO
    jezzabelle44b16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Ok thanks very much will give that a try! :D
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you want to check before opening them all, open the Coldharbour pack as it only contains a single map, whereas the faction ones each have 5, 1 per zone.