The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ultra-High settings leading to crash - AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series

Jimboo84
Jimboo84
✭✭✭
After a while using the graphic details level to minimum for months, I wanted to retry those high and UltraHigh settings.
So after months it still crashes in Cyrodiil, but also in PvE.

In attachtment my specs, those should be high enough, especially for in the very beginning of the ESO release.
Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hate to ask but do you have the latest drivers for it? That usually clears up a lot of crashes. Also make sure that your resolution level in the game 1600x800 etc matches your monitor output capability.
    Edited by Robbmrp on April 29, 2015 6:42PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    I hate to ask but do you have the latest drivers for it? That usually clears up a lot of crashes. Also make sure that your resolution level in the game 1600x800 etc matches your monitor output capability.

Few minutes after my post found out my driver was outdated ... :neutral:
    Let's hope for the best now.

Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BAZINGA! Be sure to double check your resolution setup also :smiley:
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    BAZINGA! Be sure to double check your resolution setup also :smiley:

That's no problem ;) And then you should know I always help people in IT..., but when having something by yourself you can't get it solved :smiley:
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, it's still not resolved those crashes after hours playing. Drivers are now up to date.

Still using Ultra settings and crashed at:
    Alliance War - after using wayshrines
    Grahtwood - sudden rollback appeared, loading screen took some time and crashed during its loading.

NPC's and players are slowly loading. Sometimes in Alliance War I'm somewhere I see fire and ice and stand in the middle of the group, but I don't even see players. Then I die by the invisible enemy and then everything appears.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like your getting some really bad lag spikes. See if you have Windows Defender turned on and if so setup the ESO.EXE as an exception to the firewall rule. Also do that with your Antivirus program. That could help with those. My game ran better after doing this. I still experience server sided lag though, especially in Cyrodil.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    That sounds like your getting some really bad lag spikes. See if you have Windows Defender turned on and if so setup the ESO.EXE as an exception to the firewall rule. Also do that with your Antivirus program. That could help with those. My game ran better after doing this. I still experience server sided lag though, especially in Cyrodil.

I've checked all this before. Defender is running, ESO is allowed in the firewall and through AVG. Now I'm playing again on Low settings and don't have a crash within 1hour. Though my graphicscard should be capable of using Ultra-High settings.
    At Ultra-High game crashed within the 15minutes or even less.