The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

World Boss kills not registering

AMadAussie
AMadAussie
✭✭✭
I am encountering a recurrent problem. World boss kills are not registering. So far this has happened for 3 of the world bosses in DC VR1 Auridon; Nestmother's Den, Wreck of the Raptor, and Seaside Scarp Camp. I have had to kill each several times in order for the achievement of killing them to register.

It seems I'm not the only person to experience this either, several other players commented in zone chat that they'd had the same problem. Sent a bug report so hopefully this gets looked at.
ESO; Where the issues far outnumber the fixes.
I tell it how it is.