The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Havoc PvP - Hurricane Konishiki (now with less poetry!)

• Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I liked the part where he used Steel Tornado.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This argument is getting old.. YES it would be nice and lag free if there were no zergs using AE's but that's impossible to avoid lets be honest with ourselves..

For example we run in a group of 16-20 usually vs what seems to be 100's(which btw is totally ok with us). As kewl as that would be if at 1st confrontation everyone stopped and arranged 1v1 duels.. I doubt that will ever happen.

Functional groups only grow in size with pugs that just find you and latch on n never leave.. Only way to shake them is literally suicide and go someplace else.

Everyone needs to stop blaming eachother for lagsploitation etc. We are all playing the game "as intended".. We show up and we show up to win.. However that needs to be done or whatever skills need to be used.. u kno it

Edited by deleted221205-002626 on April 26, 2015 2:09PM
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »
    I liked the part where he used Steel Tornado.

I was hoping to see atleast an animation cancel to make his tornado more deadly. No go
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    reduce EPs population cap by 50%, all server-wide lag fixed on all campaigns
  • Zuvanov
    Zuvanov
    ✭✭
    wtf did i just watch?
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit. Nevermind, not dealing with haters.
    Edited by Joy_Division on April 26, 2015 2:26PM
  • Nala_
    Nala_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edit. Nevermind, i cant take the truth.

edited for accuracy.

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    So much AOE that it is hard to tell what is going on.

Oh, didn't you know? This is their speciality-blob AOE spamming everyone to death, including ZOS. They literally kill the game.
    Nala_ wrote: »
    the sad thing is havoc actually thinks that theyre good. you know back in the day the best guilds ran like 12 man max groups, i think havoc is more like the EG of ep. zergers and pug herders of the game.

Opinions are like <snip>holes. And yet some people actually think their's and their's alone is the <snip>, Nala. The game is designed to group 24 people. I don't really give a rip what the "best" guilds did back when you walked up hill to school in 6 feet of snow. People group 24 because they CAN. Because it is EFFECTIVE. And because they have that many or more that WANT to run with them. Then all the elitists sit here on this forum and wise crack and insult the guilds who are actually trying to play the game it is meant to play. I don't QQ about zergs and don't understand why anyone does. It's just more ap to farm or more to do the farming with. Whatev. Havoc can zerg all day for all I care. I take issue when they usher in lag and everyone around them sees death drops in fps, spikes in ping rates and the ultimate crash to desktop or to highrock.
    Edited by Jauriel on April 26, 2015 3:15PM
  • Worstluck
    Worstluck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This video shows why I logged off last night and did something else.
    Worstluck - Breton Nightblade "Some of us refused to bow. We knew the old ways would lead us back to having a kingdom of our own."
    ―Madanach
    Elfluck - Dunmer Dragonknight "When I will walk the earth again, the Faithful among you shall receive your reward: to be set above all other mortals forever. As for the rest: the weak shall be winnowed: the timid shall be cast down: the mighty shall tremble at my feet and pray for pardon."
    ―Mehrunes Dagon
    Deadluck -Imperial Templar "Men are but flesh and blood. They know their doom, but not the hour"
    ―Uriel Septim

Daggerfall Covenant
  • Pixysticks
    Pixysticks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    <3 Bag Raiders; now add in some Hot Chip!
    Alacrity

Retired 05/04/15.
  • Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    Nice vid Koni. So much hate from the immature section. A zerg is never 24 people no matter what game your playing. This is a game that advertises as "large scale pvp" similar to rvr, it's not our fault ZOS has proven incapable of supporting it.

All the hate just makes it more fun, keep up the good work lads!

24 people has been a zerg in basically every game since hell..UO

Hell if you ran 24 person "group" in DAOC , you know..that large scale game similar to this game..that you know..coined RVR

You would be laughed off the server for sheer badness.

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »

Oh, didn't you know? This is their speciality-blob AOE spamming everyone to death, including ZOS. They literally kill the game.
    the sad thing is havoc actually thinks that theyre good. you know back in the day the best guilds ran like 12 man max groups, i think havoc is more like the EG of ep. zergers and pug herders of the game.

Opinions are like <snip>holes. And yet some people actually think their's and their's alone is the <snip>, Nala. The game is designed to group 24 people. I don't really give a rip what the "best" guilds did back when you walked up hill to school in 6 feet of snow. People group 24 because they CAN. Because it is EFFECTIVE. And because they have that many or more that WANT to run with them. Then all the elitists sit here on this forum and wise crack and insult the guilds who are actually trying to play the game it is meant to play. I don't QQ about zergs and don't understand why anyone does. It's just more ap to farm or more to do the farming with. Whatev. Havoc can zerg all day for all I care. I take issue when they usher in lag and everyone around them sees death drops in fps, spikes in ping rates and the ultimate crash to desktop or to highrock.

Saying the game is designed for 24 people is a cop out..and shows you lack understanding on what is often referred to a battlegroup.

6 people was the Group size in Warhammer Online....You could expand it similar to this game...But if you ran 24 people..Guess what..You were zerging and would be laughed at in that game as well if you tried to brag.

Lets just go ahead and clear this up for anyone of you havoc guys who want to post videos..If you post a video of you running 20..No one is going to take you seriously...This is why everyone is laughing at this video right now...

You post your video of doing 8 mans or hell even 12 mans (I give this game 12 mans simply because Trials are 12) people won't laugh at you..You go past that..and you've basically become the Alb Zerg Groups that people laughed at in DAOC.

It also doesn't help you're Red

• deleted221205-002626
    deleted221205-002626
    ✭✭✭✭✭

THAT right there is the only actual issue in eso regarding lag.. Your ipinion is what you described them as.. Im not even in Havoc but know were all using the same spells more or less and when it gets laggy we're all pressing those buttons with nothing happening. It sounds like your suggesting they're pressing them much faster than you are when nothing is happening? Please clarify

• Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    reduce EPs population cap by 50%, all server-wide lag fixed on all campaigns
    Xsorus wrote: »

Saying the game is designed for 24 people is a cop out..and shows you lack understanding on what is often referred to a battlegroup.

6 people was the Group size in Warhammer Online....You could expand it similar to this game...But if you ran 24 people..Guess what..You were zerging and would be laughed at in that game as well if you tried to brag.

Lets just go ahead and clear this up for anyone of you havoc guys who want to post videos..If you post a video of you running 20..No one is going to take you seriously...This is why everyone is laughing at this video right now...

You post your video of doing 8 mans or hell even 12 mans (I give this game 12 mans simply because Trials are 12) people won't laugh at you..You go past that..and you've basically become the Alb Zerg Groups that people laughed at in DAOC.

Hell, we might as well compare this game to Pac Man or Donkey Kong for all it matters what you could do in some other game. Who cares?! The game allows for large 24 man groups. It is actually harder to reign in and control those 24 people- believe it or not it does take leadership skill, map intuition and persuasion and "finesse". You CAN run 24-48 men around in this game and fight equal numbers without lag or issue. I have done it hundreds of times. The group size is NOT the problem.
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

THAT right there is the only actual issue in eso regarding lag.. Your ipinion is what you described them as.. Im not even in Havoc but know were all using the same spells more or less and when it gets laggy we're all pressing those buttons with nothing happening. It sounds like your suggesting they're pressing them much faster than you are when nothing is happening? Please clarify

You're trying to bait me into saying exactly what they're doing and what add-ons or cheats they're exploiting. Nice try. Not gonna go there and get banned. But rest assured plenty of people submit plenty of reports and make plenty of phone calls and some of us hold out hope one day soon ZOS will actually step up and take out the trash.
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching that video all I saw was a bunch of bads.

As annoying as Leper Si & the Quietus' are, at least their videos show actual skilled play.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Xiphyla
    Xiphyla
    ✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »
    Nice vid Koni. So much hate from the immature section. A zerg is never 24 people no matter what game your playing. This is a game that advertises as "large scale pvp" similar to rvr, it's not our fault ZOS has proven incapable of supporting it.

All the hate just makes it more fun, keep up the good work lads!

24 people has been a zerg in basically every game since hell..UO

Hell if you ran 24 person "group" in DAOC , you know..that large scale game similar to this game..that you know..coined RVR

You would be laughed off the server for sheer badness.

Don't think they play UO or DAOC for most of them.
    Edited by Xiphyla on April 26, 2015 5:04PM
    AD : DiE (Inactive)
    DC : K-hole (Inactive)
    EP : ZDM (Inactive)

Await4camelotunchained.

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

No one cares about what so and so did in DAOC. I swear to god, if I had a dollar for every time someone in DC told me "Well in DAOC..."

I don't get all the complaining over group size. Different group size, different types of content. Some things in the game you can't 1vx or 4vx. Some 60 man zergs I ran into last night weren't really a 12vx either, not when they can hit you with 1 full raid, and than flank you with another full raid. At a certain point, you simply need the correct group to excel at the content you want to do.

Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're trying to bait me into saying exactly what they're doing and what add-ons or cheats they're exploiting. Nice try. Not gonna go there and get banned. But rest assured plenty of people submit plenty of reports and make plenty of phone calls and some of us hold out hope one day soon ZOS will actually step up and take out the trash.

There are plenty of reasons to legitimately dislike Havoc, do we have to use make believe reasons now too?
    Let's at least be fair and rational here, shall we?

Sorry Havoc people, I know there are some lovely people in your guild, and I mean that, but threads like the PeriPoetry thread- claiming you're better than every other guild and we're all just too afraid to fight you, which is why you have to farm level 45s at their gates, I suppose- you can't do stuff like that without losing a lot of respect from the community and other guilds... it just makes your whole guild seem egotistical and unpleasant.
    I realize a lot of hate is leveled at you here on the forums, as well as in game, and I know a lot of it is undeserved, but you should consider the possibility that some of it is well earned.

Be that as it may, saying that Havoc has magic hacks/buttons/macros/techniques that they use to lag out their opponents, while remaining immune to the crippling lag themselves..... yeah, that's just paranoid, and it's the kind of thing that tends to make a guild defensive.
    And it doesn't add to your credibility that you claim to somehow *know* exactly what these lag creating measures are, and are in contact with Zeni about it, but won't tell us.
    Call them jerks if you must, but if you call them cheaters, you'd better provide some actual proof, otherwise it's really just a nice bit of public slander.
    Edited by Winnamine on April 26, 2015 5:41PM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    There are plenty of reasons to legitimately dislike Havoc.

Well, Hektik does T-bag a lot. I think you're onto something there :wink:

• Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »

I knoooow!
    And he rezzes so freaking fast! I can never get him back :(
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But where is the PvP? I was promised PvP?

CCPSGko.gif

Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I knoooow!

And how can you hate on the Peri Poetry thread? That thread was a national treasure :(

• Xsorus
    Xsorus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No one cares about what so and so did in DAOC. I swear to god, if I had a dollar for every time someone in DC told me "Well in DAOC..."

I don't get all the complaining over group size. Different group size, different types of content. Some things in the game you can't 1vx or 4vx. Some 60 man zergs I ran into last night weren't really a 12vx either, not when they can hit you with 1 full raid, and than flank you with another full raid. At a certain point, you simply need the correct group to excel at the content you want to do.

You can bomb effectively with 8 people in this game..Hell i know you can with 12..If you run past that you're just stacking numbers.

And plenty of people care about what happened in DAOC...Its because of DAOC you have Cyrodiil PvP.

If you want to make videos of running a 20 man..By all means continue to do so..Just don't expect to be applauded for it...

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There are plenty of reasons to legitimately dislike Havoc, do we have to use make believe reasons now too?
    Let's at least be fair and rational here, shall we?

Sorry Havoc people, I'm sure there are some lovely people in your guild, and I mean that, but threads like the PeriPoetry thread- claiming you're better than every other guild and we're all just too afraid to fight you, which is why you have to farm level 45s at their gates, I suppose- you can't do stuff like that without losing a lot of respect from the community and other guilds... it just makes your guild look like an egotistical, unpleasant group of people. I realize a lot of hate is leveled at you here on the forums, as well as in game, a lot of it is undeserved, but you should consider the possibility that some of it is well earned.

Be that as it may, saying that Havoc has magic hacks/buttons/macros/techniques that they use to lag out their opponents, while remaining immune to the crippling lag themselves..... yeah, that's just paranoid, and it's the kind of thing that tends to make a guild defensive.
    And it doesn't add to your credibility that you claim to somehow *know* exactly what these lag creating measures are, and are in contact with Zeni about it, but won't tell us.
    Call them jerks if you must, but if you call them cheaters, you'd better provide some actual proof, otherwise it's really just slander.

People dont know what creates the lag? Might be the abnormal amount of purge spam that gets flooded during flag battles.

FENGRUSH has been around groups from DC and EP doing it.

As for Koni, he is a mighty sorc warrior and better than most sorcs. This video unfortunately doesnt give him much of a chance to prove that.
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You can bomb effectively with 8 people in this game..Hell i know you can with 12..If you run past that you're just stacking numbers.

And plenty of people care about what happened in DAOC...Its because of DAOC you have Cyrodiil PvP.

If you want to make videos of running a 20 man..By all means continue to do so..Just don't expect to be applauded for it...

I'd like to see any 8-12 man take on multiple raids right now. Without the old ulti regen it is just not possible.

But please make a video and prove me wrong.

• Pancake-Tragedy
    Pancake-Tragedy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to see any 8-12 man take on multiple raids right now. Without the old ulti regen it is just not possible.

But please make a video and prove me wrong.

The A-Team did it with 5

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/167883/the-a-team#latest
    Pancake Tragedy - Sorcerer
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I knoooow!

And how can you hate on the Peri Poetry thread? That thread was a national treasure :(

A few select quotes from the National Treasure...

"I understand your frustrations dying everytime you see us. This is merely just proof that we're not doing anything different than any other group....we just do it better ;) no disrespect to any of the other guilds out there but thorn was the main server and is now our buff server....Put up or shut up."

"Like I said no disrespect to any of the other guilds... it would be nice to have a comparable guild in thornblade though."

"My guild had a lot to do with people leaving thornblade in my opinion. No one likes lag, but even more importantly they dont want to deal with lag and getting face-rolled. Most of the players in my guild (who are much better players than me by the way) are too humble to say it but I guess I'm just a little different and say things how it is no matter how many peoples feelings get hurt. I'm not saying we're the best but if theres another guild better I havnt seen them."

"And - i can see the similarities of your description of Havoc stomping AD and DC, destroying their castles... We'll take that one as a compliment <3" -in response to someone comparing Havoc to the schoolyard bully who destroys other children's toys.

"TB is now planet Havoc. We had nothing to do with the lagg... and technically, you can't 'night cap' a 24 hour server. SOooo you comment is plain dumb and uninformed."

Tell me you're proud of those comments :neutral:

If that's what your guild puts out there, then this is what people think of when they think of Havoc.
    Edited by Winnamine on April 26, 2015 6:16PM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • joshisanonymous
    joshisanonymous
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't enjoy the video, mainly because I couldn't see what was going on with all the scrolling damage and such. I couldn't even figure out if you were fighting equal numbers or not. It was just very confusing and not fun to watch.

That said, I could really care less if you run around with 24 players all the time, or whether anyone thinks that's a zerg or not. It's not important. I don't like grouping in PvP, but I see no issue with zergs. Play how you want to play.
    Fedrals / EP / Dunmer Nightblade

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I knoooow!

A few select quotes from the National Treasure...

"I understand your frustrations dying everytime you see us. This is merely just proof that we're not doing anything different than any other group....we just do it better ;) no disrespect to any of the other guilds out there but thorn was the main server and is now our buff server....Put up or shut up."

"Like I said no disrespect to any of the other guilds... it would be nice to have a comparable guild in thornblade though."

"My guild had a lot to do with people leaving thornblade in my opinion. No one likes lag, but even more importantly they dont want to deal with lag and getting face-rolled. Most of the players in my guild (who are much better players than me by the way) are too humble to say it but I guess I'm just a little different and say things how it is no matter how many peoples feelings get hurt. I'm not saying we're the best but if theres another guild better I havnt seen them."

"And - i can see the similarities of your description of Havoc stomping AD and DC, destroying their castles... We'll take that one as a compliment <3" -in response to someone comparing Havoc to the schoolyard bully who destroys other children's toys.

"TB is now planet Havoc. We had nothing to do with the lagg... and technically, you can't 'night cap' a 24 hour server. SOooo you comment is plain dumb and uninformed."

Tell me you're proud of those comments :neutral:

If that's what your guild puts out there, then this is what people think of when they think of Havoc.

There was a lot of drama in that thread. If I can't keep up with the kardashians at work, than i bloody well deserve a Peri Poetry thread.

Edit: Also, as this thread proves, it doesn't take much to get people hating on Havoc, and considering their slight forum presence I'd say a few video threads get a mite more negative attention than they deserve.
    Edited by Satiar on April 26, 2015 6:30PM