The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Havoc PvP - Hurricane Konishiki (now with less poetry!)

• Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    I mean, take Teargrants. One of the best sorcs in the game, well recognized as a skilled solo/small-man player. That he runs in larger raids with me doesn't take away from that, and it would be shortsighted to think otherwise.

PS @Teargrants I'm just kidding, you actually suck. Stack more magica regen.
    I always thought of it more as our raid just happens to follow me around while I solo. =\ Also, I'm no longer 'one of the best sorcs in the game', I'm pretty sure I bolt escaped out of the game w/ my regen.

Just wait till I get the lich set, Altmer race change, max out mag regen in CP and have 6-7k regen.
    Edited by Teargrants on April 26, 2015 11:38PM
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    Jauriel wrote: »
    So much AOE that it is hard to tell what is going on.

Oh, didn't you know? This is their speciality-blob AOE spamming everyone to death, including ZOS. They literally kill the game.
    Nala_ wrote: »
    the sad thing is havoc actually thinks that theyre good. you know back in the day the best guilds ran like 12 man max groups, i think havoc is more like the EG of ep. zergers and pug herders of the game.

Opinions are like <snip>holes. And yet some people actually think their's and their's alone is the <snip>, Nala. The game is designed to group 24 people. I don't really give a rip what the "best" guilds did back when you walked up hill to school in 6 feet of snow. People group 24 because they CAN. Because it is EFFECTIVE. And because they have that many or more that WANT to run with them. Then all the elitists sit here on this forum and wise crack and insult the guilds who are actually trying to play the game it is meant to play. I don't QQ about zergs and don't understand why anyone does. It's just more ap to farm or more to do the farming with. Whatev. Havoc can zerg all day for all I care. I take issue when they usher in lag and everyone around them sees death drops in fps, spikes in ping rates and the ultimate crash to desktop or to highrock.

THAT right there is the only actual issue in eso regarding lag.. Your ipinion is what you described them as.. Im not even in Havoc but know were all using the same spells more or less and when it gets laggy we're all pressing those buttons with nothing happening. It sounds like your suggesting they're pressing them much faster than you are when nothing is happening? Please clarify

You're trying to bait me into saying exactly what they're doing and what add-ons or cheats they're exploiting. Nice try. Not gonna go there and get banned. But rest assured plenty of people submit plenty of reports and make plenty of phone calls and some of us hold out hope one day soon ZOS will actually step up and take out the trash.

There are plenty of reasons to legitimately dislike Havoc, do we have to use make believe reasons now too?
    Let's at least be fair and rational here, shall we?

Sorry Havoc people, I know there are some lovely people in your guild, and I mean that, but threads like the PeriPoetry thread- claiming you're better than every other guild and we're all just too afraid to fight you, which is why you have to farm level 45s at their gates, I suppose- you can't do stuff like that without losing a lot of respect from the community and other guilds... it just makes your whole guild seem egotistical and unpleasant.
    I realize a lot of hate is leveled at you here on the forums, as well as in game, and I know a lot of it is undeserved, but you should consider the possibility that some of it is well earned.

Be that as it may, saying that Havoc has magic hacks/buttons/macros/techniques that they use to lag out their opponents, while remaining immune to the crippling lag themselves..... yeah, that's just paranoid, and it's the kind of thing that tends to make a guild defensive.
    And it doesn't add to your credibility that you claim to somehow *know* exactly what these lag creating measures are, and are in contact with Zeni about it, but won't tell us.
    Call them jerks if you must, but if you call them cheaters, you'd better provide some actual proof, otherwise it's really just a nice bit of public slander.

LOL! I always chuckle when is see the lag exploiting measures referred to as magical. It's so cute, Winnie. And slander? Enough with the histrionics. It isn't slander to state the obvious and surely no ESO guild is going to suffer "financial" or otherwise negative repercussions as a result of people stating the obvious. Other than that your rant is another feeble attempt to get someone to entrap themselves and get themselves banned. Nice try.

#disablethirdpartyaddons

Slander (v.) to make a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone
    I think accusing a guild of cheating, without evidence, on a public forum, is both false and damaging to their reputation (such as it is).
    And if you don't want to be accused of paranoia, then in addition to not weaving complex theories about lag hacks and collusion between alliances, you might want to also refrain from accusing anyone who asks you to furnish a little proof of your brow raising claims, of trying to entrap you into getting yourself banned.
    I'm not out to get you, I just think that you start or contribute to a lot of negative rumors about people, guilds, and even entire factions, and I've yet to see you back any of it up.
    Now, I think you truly believe this is happening, even if you can't prove it, and that's fine, but it's not fine to publicly post your gut feelings as though they're facts.

Their reputation in a video game? NOT protected under the law, sweetheart. Try again.
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm filing a suit for emotional damages as we speak. :cry:
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    I'm filing a suit for emotional damages as we speak. :cry:

<HUG> there there TG, let me comfort you instead. <3
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, didn't you know? This is their speciality-blob AOE spamming everyone to death, including ZOS. They literally kill the game.
    the sad thing is havoc actually thinks that theyre good. you know back in the day the best guilds ran like 12 man max groups, i think havoc is more like the EG of ep. zergers and pug herders of the game.

Opinions are like <snip>holes. And yet some people actually think their's and their's alone is the <snip>, Nala. The game is designed to group 24 people. I don't really give a rip what the "best" guilds did back when you walked up hill to school in 6 feet of snow. People group 24 because they CAN. Because it is EFFECTIVE. And because they have that many or more that WANT to run with them. Then all the elitists sit here on this forum and wise crack and insult the guilds who are actually trying to play the game it is meant to play. I don't QQ about zergs and don't understand why anyone does. It's just more ap to farm or more to do the farming with. Whatev. Havoc can zerg all day for all I care. I take issue when they usher in lag and everyone around them sees death drops in fps, spikes in ping rates and the ultimate crash to desktop or to highrock.

THAT right there is the only actual issue in eso regarding lag.. Your ipinion is what you described them as.. Im not even in Havoc but know were all using the same spells more or less and when it gets laggy we're all pressing those buttons with nothing happening. It sounds like your suggesting they're pressing them much faster than you are when nothing is happening? Please clarify

You're trying to bait me into saying exactly what they're doing and what add-ons or cheats they're exploiting. Nice try. Not gonna go there and get banned. But rest assured plenty of people submit plenty of reports and make plenty of phone calls and some of us hold out hope one day soon ZOS will actually step up and take out the trash.

There are plenty of reasons to legitimately dislike Havoc, do we have to use make believe reasons now too?

Sorry Havoc people, I know there are some lovely people in your guild, and I mean that, but threads like the PeriPoetry thread- claiming you're better than every other guild and we're all just too afraid to fight you, which is why you have to farm level 45s at their gates, I suppose- you can't do stuff like that without losing a lot of respect from the community and other guilds... it just makes your whole guild seem egotistical and unpleasant.
    I realize a lot of hate is leveled at you here on the forums, as well as in game, and I know a lot of it is undeserved, but you should consider the possibility that some of it is well earned.

Be that as it may, saying that Havoc has magic hacks/buttons/macros/techniques that they use to lag out their opponents, while remaining immune to the crippling lag themselves..... yeah, that's just paranoid, and it's the kind of thing that tends to make a guild defensive.
    And it doesn't add to your credibility that you claim to somehow *know* exactly what these lag creating measures are, and are in contact with Zeni about it, but won't tell us.
    Call them jerks if you must, but if you call them cheaters, you'd better provide some actual proof, otherwise it's really just a nice bit of public slander.

LOL! I always chuckle when is see the lag exploiting measures referred to as magical. It's so cute, Winnie. And slander? Enough with the histrionics. It isn't slander to state the obvious and surely no ESO guild is going to suffer "financial" or otherwise negative repercussions as a result of people stating the obvious. Other than that your rant is another feeble attempt to get someone to entrap themselves and get themselves banned. Nice try.

#disablethirdpartyaddons

Slander (v.) to make a false spoken statement that causes people to have a bad opinion of someone
    I think accusing a guild of cheating, without evidence, on a public forum, is both false and damaging to their reputation (such as it is).
    And if you don't want to be accused of paranoia, then in addition to not weaving complex theories about lag hacks and collusion between alliances, you might want to also refrain from accusing anyone who asks you to furnish a little proof of your brow raising claims, of trying to entrap you into getting yourself banned.
    I'm not out to get you, I just think that you start or contribute to a lot of negative rumors about people, guilds, and even entire factions, and I've yet to see you back any of it up.
    Now, I think you truly believe this is happening, even if you can't prove it, and that's fine, but it's not fine to publicly post your gut feelings as though they're facts.

Their reputation in a video game? NOT protected under the law, sweetheart. Try again.

Ok, 1. please refrain from calling me "sweetheart," only whatshisname who stalks my posts gets to do that, and 2. slander is not only a legal term. The definition I posted was copy/pasted from Miriam/Webster.
    You are totally right, no one's trying to take you to court, you are not being sued for Slander :joy: .
    But spreading damaging falsehoods about someone is still slanderous.
    Look! I got you a list of synonyms, we could use one of these words, if you prefer...asperse, blacken, calumniate, defame, libel, malign, smear, traduce, vilify.... I like "malign," thoughts?
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭

#disablethirdpartyaddons

Yeah I'm actually starting a class action lawsuit right now. My people will be in contact with your people.
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    8dbB6xR.jpg
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

#disablethirdpartyaddons

Ok, 1. please refrain from calling me "sweetheart," only whatshisname who stalks my posts gets to do that, and 2. slander is not only a legal term. The definition I posted was copy/pasted from Miriam/Webster.
    You are totally right, no one's trying to take you to court, you are not being sued for Slander :joy: .
    Look! I got you a list of synonyms, we could use one of these words, if you prefer...asperse, blacken, calumniate, defame, libel, malign, smear, traduce, vilify.... I like "malign," thoughts?

Actually since none of this is ORAL, it can't be construed as slander. I think you really are getting ahead of yourself here. . You go ahead and use your words and I will go ahead and use mine, though. ;)

But this all reminds me of the real person whose rep has most likely taken a hit and probably the #1 reason ZOS needs to enforce their no celebrity names policy.
    Edited by Jauriel on April 27, 2015 2:39AM
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

#disablethirdpartyaddons

Actually since none of this is ORAL, it can't be construed as slander. I think you really are getting ahead of yourself here, honey. You go ahead and use your words and I will go ahead and use mine, though. ;)

But this all reminds me of the real person whose rep has most likely taken a hit and probably the #1 reason ZOS needs to enforce their no celebrity names policy.

First "sweetheart," now "honey." Ooooh and a winky face!
    You seem to have an overwhelming urge to call me pet names.
    Can I call you pumpkin? How bout cupcake?
    I'd call you Muffin, but that's taken by @WRX
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Earendal
    Earendal
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chick fight! Chick fight!
    Earendal - AD Templar
    Earendal Ebonheart - EP Templar
    Earendal Spellstorm - EP Sorcerer

Haxus and Havoc
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think Winnie is mad at me. :'(
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaaand here's Earendal just hoping we start pulling each other's hair and maybe lose an item of clothing or two in the scuffle...
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    Can we watch? :p

• Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »

You can if you pay me.
    Tripots pls.

I'll accept spell power pots, but I can't guarantee any clothes fall off unless I get tripots*
    Edited by Winnamine on April 27, 2015 3:07AM
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭

You can if you pay me.
    Tripots pls.

I'll accept spell power pots, but I can't guarantee any clothes fall off unless I get tripots*

Hmmm. You run a hard bargain. ;)

• Asteria2
    Asteria2
    ✭✭✭
    So, since it seems that everyone has their heads stuck in the sand and are super upset about the 21 man Havoc group, I will point out the obvious... Every group they fought was larger than they were, with at times double and triple the numbers. Check out the corner postern at 2:14, pretty sure that in that part of the video all those little shields are yellow. And that was the point of the vid., not how awesome havoc is a killing larger groups.
    The fight at 2:18 !!!!! And some people cry about numbers HAHA look at the AD group!

Back in the day? LOL so when it was ok for small amounts of people to face tank zergs, kill everything when most classes were OP more than others, and like half the game was broke. HAHAHA. Anyway, I know nothing will ever get through to you, because you have always been a DiE/Havoc forum warrior hater but after looking at his other vids, here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bU4JsaJCnDw

SHUT IT
    you're better than every other guild and we're all just too afraid to fight you, which is why you have to farm level 45s at their gates, I suppose- you can't do stuff like that without losing a lot of respect from the community and other guilds... it just makes your whole guild seem egotistical and unpleasant.

Actually, last night on Azura we were pushed back Kings. Havoc came in and took half the map back and helped my guild against DC and some Nemesis. Then when I asked where they went because we started losing stuff again, they went and helped crown an EP emp in Haderus. So gate camping? No, more like they hate the AD on Thorn(tko). If you don't like them farming tko, maybe you should go to Thorn. Its not laggy when I guest in there because not a lot of guilds are there. I love Havoc, theyre the best imo, and all nice people. Ep loves them and that's all that really matters, not the opinions of AD/DC that they kill or those that dodge Havoc. I like watching the vids, keep them coming!

Thank you for the love! I started on AD and play for DC too, but all people (who use to be my friends) see is that I play with Havoc. People don't know us at all and yet they talk about us and to us with so much hate that I am amazed and disappointed. It is nice to have someone be nice in a sea of jerk faces for once.

I imagine the hate is now incoming... It is nice to know how kind people are when they can hide behind a computer /sarcasm
    Edited by Asteria2 on April 27, 2015 3:44AM
    Sarulina Grayaire (v15 AD Sorc)
    Saru Gray (v16 EP Sorc)
    Saru Grey (v16 EP Temp)
    Sarulina Gray (v14 EP NB)
    Saru Gráy (v13 DC Sorc)
    Sáru Gray (v7 EP Sorc)
    Gargoyle (v9 DC NB)
    Saro Gray (baby EP DK)

Havoc
    Viva la Venatus
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭

• Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can if you pay me.
    Tripots pls.

Hmmm. You run a hard bargain. ;)

worth ;)
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    people don't know us at all

t6WbIPw.gif
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

t6WbIPw.gif

Don't hate on Kate!

She may be a dirty elf but she's our dirty elf. Stupid elves.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• Asteria2
    Asteria2
    ✭✭✭

t6WbIPw.gif

What is my last name? How about my age? What is my hair color? My race? Do I like funny movies or do I like horror?... Any other detail about me beyond what you see on a computer?

No? hmmm...

Yes, I guess that must mean you know me /sarcasm
    Sarulina Grayaire (v15 AD Sorc)
    Saru Gray (v16 EP Sorc)
    Saru Grey (v16 EP Temp)
    Sarulina Gray (v14 EP NB)
    Saru Gráy (v13 DC Sorc)
    Sáru Gray (v7 EP Sorc)
    Gargoyle (v9 DC NB)
    Saro Gray (baby EP DK)

Havoc
    Viva la Venatus
  • Earendal
    Earendal
    ✭✭✭✭

lol.

Earendal - AD Templar
    Earendal Ebonheart - EP Templar
    Earendal Spellstorm - EP Sorcerer

Haxus and Havoc
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahalul wrote: »
    When Decibel 48-man "raid" rolls through enemies = skilled gameplay

When Havoc 24-man "zerg" rolls through enemies = zerg lagsploiters

... this is funny. We run very similar sized raids to the other top guilds. Had 16 today running over 50.

Good video, music was nice haha

And wut is this about tripots @Winnamine :o
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    WRX wrote: »
    Bahalul wrote: »
    When Decibel 48-man "raid" rolls through enemies = skilled gameplay

When Havoc 24-man "zerg" rolls through enemies = zerg lagsploiters

... this is funny. We run very similar sized raids to the other top guilds. Had 16 today running over 50.

Good video, music was nice haha

And wut is this about tripots @Winnamine :o

Give her some tripots and you might get more than just heals. :open_mouth:

• corx3
    corx3
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a Perichor poetry video and involves zero ERP. There is absolutely nothing to like here. I'm just sitting here with sky colored balls wondering when I'm getting my sweet booty.

I'm waiting
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭
    Koni is bad
    Vehemence
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭

t6WbIPw.gif

What is my last name? How about my age? What is my hair color? My race? Do I like funny movies or do I like horror?... Any other detail about me beyond what you see on a computer?

No? hmmm...

Yes, I guess that must mean you know me /sarcasm

Horror?
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iyas wrote: »
    Sry too many ppl in one 'group' .

never understood why the group size is 24 and not 12. there is no content for more than 12 ppl.

Would be more complicated for such blobs to organize and run in this lag making bomb squads.

L2pvp
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    reduce EPs population cap by 50%, all server-wide lag fixed on all campaigns

good idea because neither AD or DC EVER zerg.....
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭

Damn....i seem to have misplaced my tin foil hat. have you seen it lately Jauriel?...........