The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

[Magicka NB] Discussion/Advice

Whyn Aurum
Whyn Aurum
✭✭✭
EDIT: Edited the topic, since this has spun off to a general magicka NB discussion...

Hello, I recently (since subscription drop) have started playing ESO on the EU servers.

I got my character up to vr14 couple of day ago. I'm currently into PvP although I am facing some difficulties with the Magicka Nightblade and was hoping that some of you experienced magicka NBs could chip in on advice.

I could just switch over to Stamina which seems to be more fun, valiable, easy(?) build to play, but several people have been telling me that every build can be made to work well, so lets try...

I'm using destro+healing staff and 7xlight armor.
The gear sets I'm using are 4x legendary martial knowledge vr14, 5x Warlock pieces (vr12, rings are vr1). 3x legendary torugs pact vr14 (destro, healing and chest). Yes these are the armor sets suggested by Sypher in his build vid.
I am a wood elf.
Im at about 50ish champion points.

I find several Issues with this magicka nightblade:

1. A major lack of burst damage, compared to stamina builds, it's riddiculous when compared.
2. Quite a squishy build, getting sniped very often without even a chance of reaction (Im sitting at 26k Magicka, 20k Health, 12k Stamina
3. The only kills I am able to "solo" are underleveld players, taken by surprise, newbies which don't give me any satisfaction at all.
4. Cloak is a great escape although I find that if I get marked the chances of me getting out alive is close to none.
5. Confusing priorities in zergs, the ranged abilities have again, too low damage to be even considered threatening.
6. Healing capabilities of healing ward seem limited as it targets the lowest player around and not yourself which is fine for groups, though I am into solo playing/small group fights)

The Pro's I find with this build are:

1. Able to maintain cloak for long duration
2. Usage of concealed weapon which hits through dodgeroll (although the damage is (around 5k max?) too low to be a major plus).
3. Able to use Fear (though so can stamina NBs)
4. Flame Reach is great for range CC. (though does nothing vs dodgerollers...)

I do understand that 50 hours into PvP doesn't make me a pro and I want do acknowledge the fact that I'm still learning and there are large gaps in my playstyle and skill... but still I would like to see if there are any improvements I can do to make Magicka NB PvP enjoyable, because so far I'm just getting frustrated.

Here is the current skill setup I am using:

Destro staff:

1. Flame Reach
2. Force Shock
3. Concealed Weapon
4. Crippling Grasp
5. Dark Cloak
6. Dawnbreaker (I find meteor too easy to dodge and it bring too much attention into my playstyle, I like to keep fights small-sized)

Healing staff:

1. Killer's Blade (my execute) (Had harness magicka before, still debating on this change)
2. Mass Hysteria
3. Double Take
4. Healing Ward
5. Shadow Image
6. Soul Tether

I think this is it, I'm sorry for the wall of text but I hope this will help me improve my PvP

Thanks,
Edited by Whyn Aurum on April 25, 2015 10:27PM
  • Poxheart
    Poxheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I played a melee magicka NB extensively prior to 1.6, but that build is dead now. My old build had very high burst that could kill people in 2 to 5 moves and still had great escape tools. I've tried playing magicka NB after 1.6 (similar armor/skills listed by you) and it just doesn't work for a couple of reasons. First: nirnhoned armor. Seems like most enemies have capped spell resistance which means magicka attacks inflict less damage than stamina attacks. This may change if/when ZoS changes the nirnhoned trait. Second: dodging. (Almost) everybody has gone to stamina based builds so most opponents dodge all your ranged attacks and getting close to use concealed weapons means that you're going to eat wrecking blows.

The pendulum has swung the other direction. If you want to play a high burst, elusive NB, then respec to stamina.

Magicka NB does pretty well in dungeons though, which is why I haven't switched to stamina yet. By staying with magicka I can swap armor & go from DPS to heals if needed. But won't take my NB to Cyrodiil until I switch back to stamina.
    Unsubbed and no longer playing, but still checking the Alliance War forum for the lulz.

Pox Dragon Knight
    Poxheart Nightblade
    The Murder Hobo Dragon Knight - Blackwater Blade
    Knights of the WhiteWolf
  • Whyn Aurum
    Whyn Aurum
    ✭✭✭
    Poxheart wrote: »
    I played a melee magicka NB extensively prior to 1.6, but that build is dead now. My old build had very high burst that could kill people in 2 to 5 moves and still had great escape tools. I've tried playing magicka NB after 1.6 (similar armor/skills listed by you) and it just doesn't work for a couple of reasons. First: nirnhoned armor. Seems like most enemies have capped spell resistance which means magicka attacks inflict less damage than stamina attacks. This may change if/when ZoS changes the nirnhoned trait. Second: dodging. (Almost) everybody has gone to stamina based builds so most opponents dodge all your ranged attacks and getting close to use concealed weapons means that you're going to eat wrecking blows.

The pendulum has swung the other direction. If you want to play a high burst, elusive NB, then respec to stamina.

Magicka NB does pretty well in dungeons though, which is why I haven't switched to stamina yet. By staying with magicka I can swap armor & go from DPS to heals if needed. But won't take my NB to Cyrodiil until I switch back to stamina.

So basically it's not good in 1.6 is what you're saying. Thats very depressing as I've invested all my money earned during leveling for the pvp sets, oh god...
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your build looks like Syphers NB-build. Ob EU server everytime I meet such a NB I am happy. They are attacking and of they recognize not killing you they cloak away. Detectionpotion ftw!!

Okay, let's be serious now.
    I don't like the destro/resto build for NBs. Why? Because for light armour user one thing is more important than anything else: Shieldstacking.
    NBs don't have one so they need Harness + Healing Ward. There is a solo-NB called "Faust" on the EU-server that had a different build. He doesn't use Force Shock, he uses Swall. Soul. This skill costs nearly nothing and does (with enough spelldamage) decent damage. So you can have both shields in your mainbar. Believe me... Having the shields in your mainbar is a biiiiiig advantage. With such a build you can fight everyone with a good chance to win.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Magicka NB would be ok but it's strengths don't really fit the current meta, except the mobility and escape tools.

At least I think you should use Impale instead of Killer's Blade and get some V12 or V14 jewelry...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • Whyn Aurum
    Whyn Aurum
    ✭✭✭
    Lhorion wrote: »
    Your build looks like Syphers NB-build. Ob EU server everytime I meet such a NB I am happy. They are attacking and of they recognize not killing you they cloak away. Detectionpotion ftw!!

I don't like the destro/resto build for NBs. Why? Because for light armour user one thing is more important than anything else: Shieldstacking.
    NBs don't have one so they need Harness + Healing Ward. There is a solo-NB called "Faust" on the EU-server that had a different build. He doesn't use Force Shock, he uses Swall. Soul. This skill costs nearly nothing and does (with enough spelldamage) decent damage. So you can have both shields in your mainbar. Believe me... Having the shields in your mainbar is a biiiiiig advantage. With such a build you can fight everyone with a good chance to win.

I wish I could have a chat with this Faust person, do you happen to know his @name or exact nick? Using both shields on my main would have to make me use the healing staff for animation cancelling which I guess isnt a big problem but I indeed would have to ditch the destro staff skills.

@ToRelax
    I agree, I haven't read the Impale tooltip well enough. I have the vr12 neck but the vr12 rings cost 400k a piece which seems overkill for the small difference they will make.

Edited by Whyn Aurum on April 25, 2015 4:07PM
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whyn Aurum wrote: »

I wish I could have a chat with this Faust person, do you happen to know his @name or exact nick? Using both shields on my main would have to make me use the healing staff for animation cancelling which I guess isnt a big problem but I indeed would have to ditch the destro staff skills.

What weapon type would be eligible to substitute the destro staff?

@ToRelax
    I agree, I haven't read the Impale tooltip well enough. I have the vr12 neck but the vr12 rings cost 400k a piece which seems overkill for the small difference they will make.

His ID is @nooblike but he is not online very often. Send him a letter, I will tell him that there is someone who needs help.
    You loose the Flame Reach, yes. But you have a better (beeeetter) magicka management, selfheal while doing damage and shields in your Main bar. Use Entropy for more damage and this should work.
  • Draehl
    Draehl
    ✭✭✭
    Magicka NB will be fine if they just buff our sustained damage (Funnel Health just a wee bit, DoTs much moreso) and deal with the general balance issues of too much burst in PvP. In the current PvP environment there is just no viable place for the sustained damage/offhealer type role that the magicka NB skill kit is most suited to. Yes, you can play like Sypher but it's not exactly playing to the strengths of the class. I'm personally not one to build hop and have kept with it out of sheer stubbornness/preference, but its just not something you want to mess with right now unless you're incredibly keen on the idea.

Once console releases maybe the devs can actually bother to look at PvP balance...
    Main: Breton Nightblade "Shadow Cleric" (Sustained Damage/offhealer) 5L/2H - Resto + S&B
    Alt: Argonian Dragonknight (Stam DoTs/Tank) 5H/2M - S&B + Bow
    Alt: Nord Templar Berserker (Rawr) 5M/2H - Dual Wield + Two Hander
    Alt: Altmer Sorceror (Pewpew) 7L - Destro + Resto
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draehl wrote: »
    Magicka NB will be fine if they just buff our sustained damage (Funnel Health just a wee bit, DoTs much moreso) and deal with the general balance issues of too much burst in PvP. In the current PvP environment there is just no viable place for the sustained damage/offhealer type role that the magicka NB skill kit is most suited to. Yes, you can play like Sypher but it's not exactly playing to the strengths of the class. I'm personally not one to build hop and have kept with it out of sheer stubbornness/preference, but its just not something you want to mess with right now unless you're incredibly keen on the idea.

Once console releases maybe the devs can actually bother to look at PvP balance...

Ever tried my suggestion? You need shieldstacking if you are in light armour.
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    3x Seducer light, 2x Seducer heavy, 3x Arch-Mage, 2x Cyrodiil's Light.
    Pact's Lightning Staff: Impale, Funnel Health/Swallow Soul, Mass Hysteria, Concealed Weapon, Dark Cloak, Soul Harvest
    Restoration Staff of Foulness: Crippling Grasp, Degeneration, Healing Ward, Purge/Mutagen, Shadow Image, Ice Comet
    Edited by Lava_Croft on April 25, 2015 5:51PM
  • Draehl
    Draehl
    ✭✭✭

I run healing ward and absorb magic, which works even better than harness and helps with block mitigation/cost. Anyway, the core issue isn't so much not dying as it is there is very limited benefit to playing an efficient/sustained based damage build- sure less burst will definitely help, but currently burst builds have far better resource management than they should. There is no sustained/burst tradeoff which is a core issue affecting all of PvP. Everyone is either burst, or they go pure tank to act as a distraction. There is little gray area which hurts the viability of magicka NBs IMO which makes excellent attrition leaning hybrids.
    Main: Breton Nightblade "Shadow Cleric" (Sustained Damage/offhealer) 5L/2H - Resto + S&B
  • Whyn Aurum
    Whyn Aurum
    ✭✭✭

Well put, I agree that we are in the gray area and I hope this will be looked into...
    I also tried the Sypher playstyle although if you watch his stream so this build, he is mostly killing underleveled people who mainly have no idea what to do. Besides I am nowhere near his PvP skills

• Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I run healing ward and absorb magic, which works even better than harness and helps with block mitigation/cost. Anyway, the core issue isn't so much not dying as it is there is very limited benefit to playing an efficient/sustained based damage build- sure less burst will definitely help, but currently burst builds have far better resource management than they should. There is no sustained/burst tradeoff which is a core issue affecting all of PvP. Everyone is either burst, or they go pure tank to act as a distraction. There is little gray area which hurts the viability of magicka NBs IMO which makes excellent attrition leaning hybrids.

Well... Faust has enough damage to kill nearly everyone in 1v1.

P.S.: He uses the other morph of Harness I think.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have 3x torugs to get the 1k health on the 3-bonus, and have it on your weapon, you loose these hps once you switch weapon, even if your other weapon is also torugs pact. If its intended, its stupid, if not, bug report it like I have, bring more attention to it (goes for all stat bonuses on set if its on wep)

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Fatalyis
    Fatalyis
    ✭✭✭✭
    I played Magicka NB from beta until about two weeks ago, when I switched over to Stamina to see what it was like. The damage is great, but it isn't very much fun. I miss my Magicka NB!

I ran Destro+Resto for a long time, but I found that Resto+1H/S fit my playstyle better. As was said above, Healing Ward and Absorb Magic tend to work well together. As for getting Marked, I found it's best to run with Efficient Purge so you can get it off of you as quick as possible.

Also, when it came to Crushing/Force Shock vs. Swallow Soul/Funnel Health, I always ran with Swallow/Funnel because (a.) it was cheap (b.) it did comparable damage along with a slight HoT.

• Whyn Aurum
    Whyn Aurum
    ✭✭✭
    Fatalyis wrote: »
    I played Magicka NB from beta until about two weeks ago, when I switched over to Stamina to see what it was like. The damage is great, but it isn't very much fun. I miss my Magicka NB!

I ran Destro+Resto for a long time, but I found that Resto+1H/S fit my playstyle better. As was said above, Healing Ward and Absorb Magic tend to work well together. As for getting Marked, I found it's best to run with Efficient Purge so you can get it off of you as quick as possible.

Also, when it came to Crushing/Force Shock vs. Swallow Soul/Funnel Health, I always ran with Swallow/Funnel because (a.) it was cheap (b.) it did comparable damage along with a slight HoT.

Lol every magicka NB seems to be dropping out, are there no hardcore stubborn magicka NBs out there?
  • lordform
    lordform
    Soul Shriven
    All the posts except the OP ignored the most important difference for people coming back: champion points.
    No one has leveled them all yet so we just don't know how they are going to play out yet, but so far they provide flexibility to suit your playstyle. Stack the bonuses. Gear, racial, class and champion points. You will be smoking fools in no time.
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lordform wrote: »
    All the posts except the OP ignored the most important difference for people coming back: champion points.
    No one has leveled them all yet so we just don't know how they are going to play out yet, but so far they provide flexibility to suit your playstyle. Stack the bonuses. Gear, racial, class and champion points. You will be smoking fools in no time.

If you want to know how rediculous CP can be, just go on the PTS...
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • jmoore59
    jmoore59
    ✭✭
    I still play a magic NB. The sad fact is compared to Stam builds its very weak currently because of all the burst.

The biggest problem is people can and will easily kill you before you can even react if your shields are not up. Won't even be a fight I have died in 2 hits from archers with no time to react and same from melee out of stealth. The first hit and the death blow will hit just about the same time. That's with 27k Magic and 22-23k health.

As a v14 I will get hit for 8k-15k by single hits (wb, shards, lethal arrow, overload, ect) and as a night blade magical user I don't have anything with comparable damage.

I think it has a lot to do with nirnhorn armor. I don't have any currently and Stam night blades surprise attack will hit for 8k my concealed weapon with stacked magic will hit for 3-4k.

I would go as far to say for magical play style sorcs and temps are the only ones that can still do it effectively. self shielding and higher magical burst.

Well I have only been back for 2 weeks so this is just what I have seen. I left back when v12 was cap and bloodmage spec rocked. lol
  • Whyn Aurum
    Whyn Aurum
    ✭✭✭
    jmoore59 wrote: »
    I still play a magic NB. The sad fact is compared to Stam builds its very weak currently because of all the burst.

The biggest problem is people can and will easily kill you before you can even react if your shields are not up. Won't even be a fight I have died in 2 hits from archers with no time to react and same from melee out of stealth. The first hit and the death blow will hit just about the same time. That's with 27k Magic and 22-23k health.

As a v14 I will get hit for 8k-15k by single hits (wb, shards, lethal arrow, overload, ect) and as a night blade magical user I don't have anything with comparable damage.

I think it has a lot to do with nirnhorn armor. I don't have any currently and Stam night blades surprise attack will hit for 8k my concealed weapon with stacked magic will hit for 3-4k.

I would go as far to say for magical play style sorcs and temps are the only ones that can still do it effectively. self shielding and higher magical burst.

Well I have only been back for 2 weeks so this is just what I have seen. I left back when v12 was cap and bloodmage spec rocked. lol

Yeah I just ragequi from Cyrodil being hit by fragments 18k(WTF?). The damage/shield/escape comparison between a sorc and a magicka NB is ridiculous and a mockery. I dont even want to start comparing as it'd only ruin my will to play a magicka NB even more
  • jmoore59
    jmoore59
    ✭✭
    jmoore59 wrote: »

Yeah I just ragequi from Cyrodil being hit by fragments 18k(WTF?). The damage/shield/escape comparison between a sorc and a magicka NB is ridiculous and a mockery. I dont even want to start comparing as it'd only ruin my will to play a magicka NB even more

Yeah I know I have attacked equal level players and barely moved their health and had them turn around and kill me before I could even react to counter.

Magic nb is great in pve but in pvp it's subpar.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stam nbs has the best dps burst in the game, hands down. They can kill fully shielded players in seconds with the right combo and a lucky crit.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • jmoore59
    jmoore59
    ✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Stam nbs has the best dps burst in the game, hands down. They can kill fully shielded players in seconds with the right combo and a lucky crit.

Yeah I tryed out a Stam bow/2h build before repecing back to magic. I killed people more by just spamming lethal arrow then I did working my ass off as a caster NB. Played for about a hour it was really night and day damage wise.

I want to say lethal arrow used to slow movement more and have a longer cast time as well.
  • Draehl
    Draehl
    ✭✭✭
    Lol every magicka NB seems to be dropping out, are there no hardcore stubborn magicka NBs out there?

Like I said, still here.

I run 5light/2heavy S&B + Resto. 5 Seducer, 3 Torugs Pact, 2 Lights of Cyrodiil, 2 Blessing of the Potentates (bonus only active with S&B out)

I run a bar mod for quick switching based on the situation, but my main setup is:

S&B: Absorb Magic, Structured Entropy, Crippling Grasp, Funnel Health, Mass Hysteria. Soul Harvest, mostly used for ult gain, though useful in situations.
    Resto: Healing Ward, Rapid Regen, Shadow Cloak, Dark Shades, Piercing Mark. Bolstering Darkness to bunker up while healing allies. Soul Tether is very viable, but I prefer the mitigation and using it to reset a tough fight and heal allies to turn the tide.

Swap skills

Mobility: Concealed Weapon/Retreating Maneuvers in place of Rapid Regen/Dark Shades.
    AoE: Illustrious Healing/Mirage for Dark Shades/Piercing Mark. Siphoning Attacks/Sap Essence for Structured Entropy/Crippling Grasp.

The core gameplay is very fun, and (most) of the skills are interesting/viable though it is very much an uphill battle I feel I can legitimately speak to from playing the attrition role over several MMOs. Affliction Warlock in WoW from Vanilla-Cata, offensive Bloodmage in Vanguard, Necromonk in GW1, Necro in GW2, Shaman in Warhammer, etc. but again until DoTs/sustained dps are more viable I'll continue running with a group support style. You *can* 1vX with it as there's enough versatility there to take out much of the Cyrodiil cannon fodder, but if you run into anyone running one of the several premier PvP builds you'll still be melted in seconds, or at best be able to to turtle up and drag the fight out until more allies arrive. It is rather effective for delve PvP when I can find it and I look forward to it perhaps being more effective in Imperial City than it is in Cyrodiil.

Again, it won't take much for the build to be viable, however. I feel like a broken record, but all it will take is a strong buff to our DoTs (pretty much every DoT in the game needs this treatment, however), a mild buff to Funnel Health and some of the more ridiculous burst from various sources to be reigned in. This is also largely applicable to magicka DKs/Templars too, so it isn't just us and is more a symptom of the game as a whole than it is so much the magicka NB.
  • Whyn Aurum
    Whyn Aurum
    ✭✭✭
    I got word from Syphers stream that a damage "buff" of magicka abilities is in the works and probably will hit us somewhere around june/july... this is really depressing
  • lordform
    lordform
    Soul Shriven
    ToRelax wrote: »
    lordform wrote: »

If you want to know how rediculous CP can be, just go on the PTS...

Exactly. Even with 150 CP, you can have bigger buffs than most trials gear. If you want damage, then stack damage CP bonuses. There are 2 or 3 trees that you ought to focus on.
    That being said, stamina has the dps advantage, but at a great cost. Magica builds are far more versatile and require less tweaking to be effective in Pvx
    As for burst damage, Magica NB's still can finish off enemies like a boss. Marked target (either morph), fear, impale, goodnight.
    Edited by lordform on April 25, 2015 10:30PM
  • Draehl
    Draehl
    ✭✭✭
    I got word from Syphers stream that a damage "buff" of magicka abilities is in the works and probably will hit us somewhere around june/july... this is really depressing

The June/July bit, or the fact that they're seemingly solving the overall problem with *more* damage. If they buff Crystal Frags I think I might cry :p
  • jmoore59
    jmoore59
    ✭✭

The June/July bit, or the fact that they're seemingly solving the overall problem with *more* damage. If they buff Crystal Frags I think I might cry :p

Lol oh god I don't want to think of shards hitting for 15k non crit lol.
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sypher's builds are usually pretty good for 1VX situations against bad players. His Magic NB build is actually a pretty close replica to Araxleon's Magic NB Beta build.

Both builds are a bit lackluster in the current meta. I've been running Magic NB for a long time now and I have plenty of burst and sustain. I would share my build, but there isn't much difference than other NB's out there, if you're looking for advice I would ask the few good magic NB's out there like Vice, and Sumapwr.

I think the damage on most Magic NB abilities are pretty good at the moment. They just need to be able to crit from stealth like it's stamina counterparts.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Whyn Aurum
    Whyn Aurum
    ✭✭✭
    TheBucket wrote: »
    Sypher's builds are usually pretty good for 1VX situations against bad players. His Magic NB build is actually a pretty close replica to Araxleon's Magic NB Beta build.

Both builds are a bit lackluster in the current meta. I've been running Magic NB for a long time now and I have plenty of burst and sustain. I would share my build, but there isn't much difference than other NB's out there, if you're looking for advice I would ask the few good magic NB's out there like Vice, and Sumapwr.

I think the damage on most Magic NB abilities are pretty good at the moment. They just need to be able to crit from stealth like it's stamina counterparts.

Would really like to see your bars/items if you don't mind. I'm always keen to research new ideas, thanks.

• Xael
    Xael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Whyn Aurum

Magicka based NB is still good. Something you need to realize, a lot of people that post in the PvP section don't PvP that much or that well. That said you get a lot of really bad and inaccurate advice. I find it hilarious you can find the same people in almost every thread giving their "stellar" advice about stuff they don't even understand. For goodness sake there is a reason why almost every thread is a whine or a cry for x to be nerfed. "Rise of the...", "weakest class/strongest class" poll, "how to balance..", etc are plentiful and it's the same dunderheaded fartbrains posting.

I have seen several NBs that have tremendous burst. Yes CP are nice and do help, but they are nowhere near as overpowered as the crybabies make it out to be. If you are vr14 with the right gear you can do about 17-20k pretty quickly with just basic NB skills like Teleport(insert morph)/Concealed with a light attack weaved before another Concealed. I mean for crying outloud some of the #1 players on certain campaigns are magicka nightblades. Don't listen to the noobs.
    Edited by Xael on April 26, 2015 2:54AM
    I got killed in pvp, nerf everything...