The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hellseesyou/PvP - Magicka Templar gameplay

• Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭

Cinbri wrote: »
    Maphusail wrote: »
    ToRelax wrote: »
    Maphusail wrote: »
    How do you get so much stamina? Only by using food? I'm V6 Templar, didn't invested at all in stamina and have it about 8k.
    I also use Whitestrake's set and Sword&Board (with Defensive Stance skill slotted) on my 2nd bar to be more survivable, but I always lack stam when blocking so I can't play offensive if attacked by any stamina user, only defend and hope the guildmates to come fast :-)
    Speaking about shields, Rune Focus gives a great defensive bonus, so no even need to have Harness magicka.

An Armor/Spell resist buff won't safe you.
    Main reason for using that skill in such a build would probably be the magicka return morph.

Well, I've actually noticed that it helps me significantly to stay alive more, otherwise I wouldn't use it at all. On the contrary as for the magicka return it won't help you a lot because you need to stay in the circle and fights are very dynamic so you eventually can't afford to do so.
    Magicka return is the main and mostly the only reason to use this ability and you know that magicka return to you no matter of your location, right? @Raizin what program is used for recording?

I use harnes cuz it gives me 10k shield and trust me the return of magicka is big enough for this kind of fights and its even great in 1v1. I have this kind of stamina maybe because i have lots of CP i guess? :) and yes i use food. But back to stamina - its about how u use the amount u have, thats why i have mistform i sometimes simply block with mistform in which i cannot be knocked down or cced and thats how i safe stamina for more important things, like actualy bloking the incoming dmg/while returning dmg back or roll dodge.

About the program i record with - it is nvidia shadowplay.
    Edited by Raizin on May 14, 2015 10:14AM
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    HellSeesAll - v16/EP/Rank 19 Magicka NB/Necrotic Lag member
    HellSeesUs - v16/AD/Rank 18 Stamina Templar
    Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka templar vs sorcerers - multiple 1v1 vs "different" types (those whom i cld go across when makin footage, dont have much of a time to play :P)

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vco5GHzv9P4&feature=youtu.be"
    Edited by Raizin on May 15, 2015 11:29AM
    HellSeesYou = v16/AD/Rank 37-Former emp/EU TB-AZura(Old Auriels Bow badass) ___ Vampire Templar/Resto/Destro staff user from Banana squad
    Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    How to save keep in last second vs EP/DC and npcs :) (fights are 6v15 + npcs cca)

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5VBTkZ2Q8c&feature=youtu.be"
    Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    FewVSMany a.k.a. "How to disassemble tomatoes blobs"

"https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46OJR2t_m3A"
    Options
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Raizin wrote: »

Its so sad.. purge spam/barrier/healing springs/impulseeeee or any other aoe and ruuuuuuuuuush, for the ANT Queen!

Well, at least 99% of this ppls have 0 skill..
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ryuho wrote: »

Its so sad.. purge spam/barrier/healing springs/impulseeeee or any other aoe and ruuuuuuuuuush, for the ANT Queen!

thats less skillfull than mist, vamp swarm, shield spam(reviving barrier, harness, BS) and prox. det. spam?
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tankqull wrote: »

thats less skillfull than mist, vamp swarm, shield spam(reviving barrier, harness, BS) and prox. det. spam?

Numbers Sir, numbers.. 8 ppls vs zerglings..
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Did you expect single target against every single zergling? :/
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soulac wrote: »

yea i think, he wanted us to run soul assaults on ultys, and destro touch spam :).

since WHEN u can "spam" (meaning sequently 0,5 sec after 0,5 sec) proximity detonation? ITs well timin of dmg output. If there was any other option/kind of dmg like this available for templar, i wld use it. This video is simply to show how is small AD grp dealin with much larger EP blob - nothing more/less. It definitely does NOT show how big is the skill of the specific persons in that grp, it just shows that they got outplayed in grpVSgrp play (their positioning, use of spells,etc.)
    Edited by Raizin on May 27, 2015 12:30PM
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

no its just funny that a toolset used by a bunch of players X is less skillfull than the same tools beeing used by a bunch of players y...

actually the skill displayed in the first minute by hells group is horrible, eventhough they exactly know where their enemys would be (wich had not the slightest clue of them comming and not reacting for nearly 15 sec while beeing among them) their preperation was horribly performed(or better none existant), they lost magica to those "zerglings" because of that. and turned the tide only by "skilless" barrier spam eneabling them to out heal the zerglings with frost still beeing emperor lessen the number gap significantly. speaking of skill in that situation is quite laughable.

none the less it is a nice to fight to watch and participating in it was surly thirlling - but with true skill shown(wich i do not deny them) it would have been over within seconds.
    Edited by Tankqull on May 27, 2015 12:33PM

Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭

no its just funny that a toolset used by a bunch of players X is less skillfull than the same tools beeing used by a bunch of players y...

actually the skill displayed in the first minute by hells group is horrible, eventhough they exactly know where their enemys would be (wich had not the slightest clue of them comming and not reacting for nearly 15 sec while beeing among them) their preperation was horribly performed(or better none existant), they lost magica to those "zerglings" because of that. and turned the tide only by "skilless" barrier spam eneabling them to out heal the zerglings. speaking of skill in that situation is quite laughable.

none the less it is a nice to fight to watch and participating in it was surly thirlling - but with true skill shown(wich i do not deny them) it would have been over within seconds.

actually the skill displayed in the first minute by hells group is horrible, eventhough they exactly know where their enemys would be (wich had not the slightest clue of them comming and not reacting for nearly 15 sec while beeing among them) their preperation was horribly performed(or better none existant), they lost magica to those "zerglings" because of that. and turned the tide only by "skilless" barrier spam eneabling them to out heal the zerglings. speaking of skill in that situation is quite laughable.

nobody used barrier in that fight, not the yellow grp :D,it was the reds..
    Edited by Raizin on May 27, 2015 12:36PM
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well then sorry ;) your bugged out shieldbar might misslead me there. (mine bugs everytime some one else than me effects me with it)

Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭

well then sorry ;) your bugged out shieldbar might misslead me there. (mine bugs everytime some one else than me effects me with it)

yea, completely ignore that *** addon man. I dont even notice rly, i play on "feel" and i see/know how big the shields i have are, when they run out and when to press its button again.

That fight was rly about better positioning and surviving the first two blob runs from the enemy :P - but no BARRIER SPAM! :D
    Options
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭

actually the skill displayed in the first minute by hells group is horrible, eventhough they exactly know where their enemys would be (wich had not the slightest clue of them comming and not reacting for nearly 15 sec while beeing among them) their preperation was horribly performed(or better none existant), they lost magica to those "zerglings" because of that. and turned the tide only by "skilless" barrier spam eneabling them to out heal the zerglings with frost still beeing emperor lessen the number gap significantly. speaking of skill in that situation is quite laughable.

l41lJKyaSWakRGUFO.gif

Sounds like zergling..
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
    Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not reacting for 15 seconds? comming from a group which usualy have 8+ templars + off hand healing theres loads of healing on the ground already from healing springs, if you get outhealed by 2/5 templars (Hells barely heal) then im sure our templars are unskilled, besides if it was so skilless how did the group die? :D
    Edited by themdogesbite on May 27, 2015 12:58PM
    :]
    Options
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and you could have had that better psoitioning from the beginning if you would have not been running into them like headless chicken :)

none the less like i said nice fight - and i would love to have your TS overlaying the jazz... :D so sad people are afraid to do so :/

Options
  • themdogesbite
    themdogesbite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    and you could have had that better psoitioning from the beginning if you would have not been running into them like headless chicken :)

none the less like i said nice fight - and i would love to have your TS overlaying the jazz... :D so sad people are afraid to do so :/

You can watch frostsouls videos for teamspeak inculded.
    :]
    Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭

Not reacting for 15 seconds? comming from a group which usualy have 8+ templars + off hand healing theres loads of healing on the ground already from healing springs, if you get outhealed by 2/5 templars (Hells barely heal) then im sure our templars are unskilled, besides if it was so skilless how did the group die? :D

Hells barely heals he says and its true, fu healing! :D Even tho sometimes lately i do heal :D.

I cld leav the original sounds in, but i m(seriously) not sure (i didnt ask either) if that wld be ok, towards my guildmates. I can understand that most ppl are not comfortable sharing their privat TS talks :D + it was rly just about what spell to cast first and Fel flaming the reds :D
    Edited by Raizin on May 27, 2015 1:04PM
    Options
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You don't want to hear it.. :P
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
    Options
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well, without Sanct as glorious leader of awesomeness Banana Squad is just a bunch of headless chicken. And still they are good enough to wipe subhumans 30 man raid.

GGWPKTHXBAI.

btw: what do you want to prepare when you come to a flag with a stacked group of EPs on it, just about to turn it? its not like you have any time..... But yeah, you definetly dont need skill to 8v30....
    Edited by Sanct16 on May 27, 2015 11:27PM
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
    Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magicka Templar vs Magicka DK aka "ZOS fixed Eclipse - the flying dutchmen in action!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDVp9Y5l23M

Options
  • Ashamray
    Ashamray
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like your videos. I noticed you don't have hard CC abilities at all: Eclipse is useless against stamina builds. So you can't dry up some opponent's stamina, can you?
    And you don't have Channeled focus - templar's sustain feature. It's strange a bit that you can sustain yourself so long )
    Edited by Ashamray on May 30, 2015 6:14PM
    Boadrig, EU PC

Very Balanced
    Battleground Beta Testers
    Cite's Legacy
    Colosseum

Imperial City frequenter
    Imperial City feedback and suggestions
    Options
  • Raizin
    Raizin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ashamray wrote: »
    I like your videos. I noticed you don't have hard CC abilities at all: Eclipse is useless against stamina builds. So you can't dry up some opponent's stamina, can you?
    And you don't have Channeled focus - templar's sustain feature. It's strange a bit that you can sustain yourself so long )

Yea if the enemy doesnt use any magic dps, eclipse is just one bubble on u, that deals low dmg, however u wld be suprised how many spells/attacks that have STAMINA cost it actualy reflects (NBs cry all day and night long :D, when they get reflected :D). And ofc i can dry them up, they still have to block/rolldodge the damage, if not, there are other ways to kill them :) (not just by waiting for them to lose resources). Overall i dont have much of a issue vs stamina builds as u can see in other videos - for example in 1v4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6heHvGZg5c or 1v3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXumFsrthEg there were 3 respecti. 2 stamina users vs me, spamming wrecking blows or some other [snip] :)

About channeled focus, yea.... i find it very usles ability :D, i have never used it in PVP.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on May 30, 2015 10:50PM
    Options
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The day we take advice on tactics from an EP zergling is the day I leave Banana Squad
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
    Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Garion wrote: »

The day we take advice on tactics from an EP zergling is the day I leave Banana Squad
    Thread ended like it should: sorc came to another thread, showed how big his ego and repeated same myth about EP zerging.
    About channeled focus, yea.... i find it very usles ability :D, i have never used it in PVP.
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Ofc it useless for vampire (just like most templar skills), but cure it and templar sustain will drop down so hard that you will be forced to stack defensive abilities. I didn't see any pvp templars using Focus except me, but again after 1.6 i didn't meet another non-vampire templar in PvP yet.
    Options
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In a situation where you are playing with friends or there are other allies near you, Is healing ward worth it given that the shield goes to the person with the lowest health. It seems like it would really only shine if you are completely solo.

Also, what are your thoughts on going 5 heavy 2 light?
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

Options
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thread ended like it should: sorc came to another thread, showed how big his ego and repeated same myth about EP zerging.

Funnily enough it has absolutely nothing to do with ego. EP zerging is not a myth, no more than AD or DC zerging is a myth. All factions do it, but that had absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making. This guy specifically and regularly defends the EP zerg behaviour on TB in particular, but then has the audacity to come and criticise the tactics of a small scale group. I think you missed the point of my post entirely ;)

Edited by Garion on May 31, 2015 9:22AM

Options
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Funnily enough it has absolutely nothing to do with ego. EP zerging is not a myth, no more than AD or DC zerging is a myth. All factions do it, but that had absolutely nothing to do with the point I was making. This guy specifically and regularly defends the EP zerg behaviour on TB in particular, but then has the audacity to come and criticise the tactics of a small scale group. I think you missed the point of my post entirely ;)

Well if complaining is only thing he's doing - than i sorry :blush: . I started to play especially on thron to see this epic EP zerg, but all i saw there is zergs from all 3 faction and many complain from EP that there is no organized group on thorn.
    Options
  • DanTeales_Inferno
    DanTeales_Inferno
    ✭✭✭
    Hey, nice videos. One thing, is there a reason behind picking inner light over something like vampires bane ? Inner light gives a 10% buff and some extra magicka and regen (with mages guild passives) and takes up a slot on both bars, vamps bane gives 10% crit buff, 5% spell power buff (from passives) and a strong fire dot which will benefit from elemental expert. To me the vamps bane seems to be the best choice, but i'd like to know why you went for IL.
    Thoros of Leeds - VR14 Templar

Options
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well if complaining is only thing he's doing - than i sorry :blush: . I started to play especially on thron to see this epic EP zerg, but all i saw there is zergs from all 3 faction and many complain from EP that there is no organized group on thorn.

I think that you may have joined the campaign a bit late. A lot of the organised groups that did play EP have now left, or only play their intermittently. Subhuman is playing there now with a huge organised group, but I think they campaign hop now more than at the beginning of the campaign. The alliance vs the reds appears to have worked, and will hopefully lead to a more balanced campaign come the next round. But yes, all alliances zerg there's no doubt and I certainly don't deny that, I just don't like to see people that spend 100% of their time in zerg attempt to criticise smaller scale play when they clearly have no clue ^^

Options