Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Pretty Orcs

• g00gleyes
    g00gleyes
    orcs and elves eyes are too freakishly large for my taste.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I was having a conversation with a guildie earlier today (I'm not saying it was @MissBizz, but it wasn't not @MissBizz) and she claimed that there was no such thing as a pretty orc. It just so happens that I had already created a character with the specific intent of making the prettiest orc I possibly could. I think I did pretty well.
    PrettyOrc1_zpstkoss29f.jpgPrettyOrc2_zpsc4yxkr8l.jpg
    You can't tell me she's not pretty!

Has anyone else made any pretty orcs? If so, post them here!

Looks like @MissBizz was correct.

Thank you! Even if it's the prettiest orc ever, it doesn't actually mean she's pretty ;)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Female orcs are definitely more attactive than dark elves, and maybe even Bretons and Nords (whose females are hideous). However, their males are definitely the ugliest in the game.

The humanoid sex appeal rankings are as follows:

Female:

1. Bosmer
    2. Imperial
    3. Altmer
    4. Redguard
    5. Orc
    6. Breton
    7. Nord
    8. Dunmer

Male:

1. Altmer
    2. Redguard
    3. Breton
    4. Nord
    5. Imperial
    6. Dunmer
    7. Bosmer
    8. Orc
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on February 4, 2017 9:57PM
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana wrote: »
    Mood wrote: »
    It'd appear you made quite a similar orc to mine, bar the jewelry (which self respecting orc uses jewelry??)!

0xMIBKe.jpg

To many ladies these days have fallen in a tackle box

It's the 21st century, learn to appreciate body art.
  • Balamoor
    Balamoor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    /sigh

I have the hot monkey love that burns with the heat of a thousand suns over the beauteous She Orc Alba Crowfall, yet she know not that I exist, for I am just a lowly Imperial Templar and she a fierce Dragon Knight of Benthiki.

For that reason my love shall remain unrequited. :(
  • ZiRM
    ZiRM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen worse.
    Want to become Vampire? 5k @ZiRM in game.
    ESO Server Status. ( ^_^)o自自o(^_^ ) SkåL!!!!!
  • FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    FLuFFyxMuFFiN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    milkbox wrote: »
    BVpJM16.png

a little bit of bored blasphemy.

Who knew the tusks made such a difference. Idk why but the one without tusks looks so weird to me.
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    milkbox wrote: »
    BVpJM16.png

a little bit of bored blasphemy.

Who knew the tusks made such a difference. Idk why but the one without tusks looks so weird to me.

Agreed, the tusks just look right.
    Edited by Molydeus on February 4, 2017 11:35PM
  • g00gleyes
    g00gleyes
    snipples

no lizards or cats? cmon..... lol jk.
  • zaria
    zaria
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    LMAO... Alright, she is ALRIGHT.

...but orc's aren't pretty.

[EDIT] Everyone wants a barber shop.. What I think Tamriel really needs is a dentist. ;)
    We Khajiit only shows fangs then we are smiling :)

Grinding just make you go in circles.
    Asking ZoS for nerfs is as stupid as asking for close air support from the death star.
  • High_Marshal
    High_Marshal
    ✭✭✭
    I am looking to create an Orc Warden for the x=pac, and I would like to know a couple of things.

1. What frikken color in character creation lets me make a green Orc like Lokra?
    2. Can anyone share their setting for the pretty Orcs shown here. I am trying to fine tune mine before the time comes to make her?

F-Orc6.png

F-Orc7.png

These are a couple of looks I am trying. The second I actually created to see what she looks like out of the crappy light of character creation. I was hoping she would be green in better light but no.

Thanks
  • Kidz_BeAstx
    Kidz_BeAstx
    ✭✭
    I am beautiful no matter what they say!
    v0J0cDY.jpg
  • KochDerDamonen
    KochDerDamonen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 0 for poses, sorry!
    If you quote someone, and intend for them to see what you have said, be sure to Mention them with @[insert name].
  • Kidz_BeAstx
    Kidz_BeAstx
    ✭✭
    I just made that character by the way, I will delete it now. I only made it for all the people who think that Orcs are ugly and that it takes them hours to create a character, only to come up empty handed. You guys just got no creativity, nuff' said.
  • bloodthirstyvampire
    bloodthirstyvampire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    One of the first screenshots I ever took was of a female Orc. I was surprised that I found her pretty and it was actually the first female in ESO that I actually thought was attractive.

I guess I like me them Orc ladies. hehe.
    MSXQ5iG.png?1

I guess i like me them orc Ladies - Gidorick 2017
  • Indigochild3rdi
    Indigochild3rdi
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to add my new boy to this thread. A handsome gentleman indeed!

16652214534_5eb5f9d104_z.jpgSherlock Gro Bones by wenxue2222, on Flickr

He looks like a badass barber who has no problem putting the smack down on anyone lol
  • Nyx2
    Nyx2
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think "pretty" isn't exactly what people are looking for in orcs. But there is a distinction between pretty and attractive.
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would Porky Pig be considered an Orc ?

Piggy-thatsall_zpsd729aaad.jpg
  • High_Marshal
    High_Marshal
    ✭✭✭
    So.....is it possible to make a green Orc like some of the NPCs?
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I nearly squeezed a smile out of my beloved former scroll runner when she heard that MissBizz still doesn't think she's cute and Ur-Quan's orc got one more awesome than mine :(

WT4Si2w.jpg

• Jemcrystal
    Jemcrystal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To bad alliance change is behind a paywall. I would make an orc if I could make it loyal to EP.
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jemcrystal wrote: »
    To bad alliance change is behind a paywall. I would make an orc if I could make it loyal to EP.

Why? DC is the best alliance.
  • raj72616a
    raj72616a
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    orc.jpg

orcs look decent if you dress them up nicely
  • Nyrielle
    Nyrielle
    ✭✭
    Here is my Orkess. Tirza gra-Esh

Ptz6gDm.jpg?1
    FiBsgmV.jpg
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Female orcs are definitely more attactive than dark elves, and maybe even Bretons and Nords (whose females are hideous). However, their males are definitely the ugliest in the game.

The humanoid sex appeal rankings are as follows:

Female:

1. Bosmer
    2. Imperial
    3. Altmer
    4. Redguard
    5. Orc
    6. Breton
    7. Nord
    8. Dunmer

Since I am not into males, let me change your female list a bit and add "beast"races as well.
    1. Orsimer - expected something ugly, was surprised a lot.
    2. Dunmer - pretty much best of all elven races
    3. Saxhleel - lusty argonian maid. Nuff said.
    4. Khajiit - if you unsee their cuteness, something is wrong with your eyes
    5. Redguard - dislike the race, like the females
    6. Bosmer - not bad, but I expected more, and their accent does not suite them that much.
    7. Nord - if you fancy strong, independent women
    8. Imperial - some nice ones here, but Tharn family ruined entire race for me
    9. Altmer - Too racist, too high, too AD for me. And I am not into 9th era spaceships.
    10. Breton - Nothing wrong with them except they are generic, plain and mostly boring. Zos didn't spend enough time giving us variations.

All in all, I don't dislike how females were done in ESO. Some races even surprised me how well they were done.
  • Alwari
    Alwari
    ✭✭
    [ thread ] RISE FROM YOUR GRAVE. [ /thread ]

Pretty Orc is pretty.

1zKG6jX.jpg
    "Let me guess. Someone stole your sweet roll?" ʕʔ
  • Calsifer
    Calsifer
    ✭✭✭
    ESO orcs are pretty, too much so. The underbite is there just to prevent them from being far too pretty. While I have never rolled an Orc myself, I did see perhaps the prettiest one near the Town well in Cropsford, Cyrodiil.