Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 16, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Pretty Orcs

• aidenmoore
    aidenmoore
    ✭✭✭✭
    You guys are disgusting.. disgustingly beautiful! More Orcs!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Gorrag gro-Gar - Dragonknight ( Vehemence )
    YT : Gorrag gro-Gar
  • Lysette
    Lysette
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add my new boy to this thread. A handsome gentleman indeed!

16652214534_5eb5f9d104_z.jpgSherlock Gro Bones by wenxue2222, on Flickr

This guy has character, I like him.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really like this thread.

I just got access to yet another account that I had set up for a friend and he declined. Maybe I'll go play with the character creation screen.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Edenprime
    Edenprime
    ✭✭✭✭
    dMWxScD.jpg
    Rihali. My favorite nb <3
    Guildmaster of the largest Finnish community for ESO (dragonborninc.fi), ESO-Hub contributor, co-leader of PC/EU's largest trading network, Occasional coordinator of Bethesda Nordic community events and a raider. Twitter Twitch | Youtube
  • tiffanycornette_ESO
    tiffanycornette_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    My orc Bex is pretty freaking gorgeous. I'd post a pic but I'm and idiot and don't know how.
    Edited by tiffanycornette_ESO on January 15, 2016 6:21PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My orc Bex is pretty freaking gorgeous. I'd post a pic but I'm and idiot and don't know how.
    Upload it to a pic sharing site (I use photobucket, but there are plenty of them out there), and then if the pic sharing site supports forum codes there'll be a code with it that you can just copy and paste into your post here. If not, you can view the image in your browser, copy the URL from your address bar, and then in your post here you can click on the image icon while composing/editing your post and paste the URL in the little pop-up.

Then we can all see your gorgeous orc!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • TheDracojan
    TheDracojan
    ✭✭✭
    latest?cb=20081211004507
    I like my women how I like my apples, green!
  • Korah_Eaglecry
    Korah_Eaglecry
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    runagate wrote: »
    It's really eerie how almost all wedding dress wearers I see are male orcs. Awesome, but eerie.

All that repression. Gotta be a big strong warrior Orc for the betterment of their Clan and People. No room for picking flowers and having feelings outside of anger.

Same thing happens with Worshippers of Stendarr. Wooden Vampire Teeth is a huge thing in that circle.
    Penniless Sellsword Company
    Captain Paramount - Jorrhaq Vhent
    Korith Eaglecry * Enrerion Aedihle * Laerinel Rhaev * Caius Berilius * Seylina Ithvala * H'Vak the Grimjawl
    Tenarei Rhaev * Dazsh Ro Khar * Yynril Rothvani * Bathes-In-Coin * Anaelle Faerniil * Azjani Ma'Les
    Aban Shahid Bakr * Kheshna gra-Gharbuk * Gallisten Bondurant * Etain Maquier * Atsu Kalame * Faulpia Severinus
    What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax
  • BabeestorGor
    BabeestorGor
    ✭✭✭✭
    fT76xr1.png?1

Maybe not pretty but attractive IMO
    Babeester Gor is the Axe Goddess, the Implacable Anger, the Avenging Daughter and the Earth Guardian.
    Vriddi gra-Yildnarz, Dragonknight and Smith
    Myrvanwe, Sorcerer and Enchanter
    Tsajirra, Nightblade and Clothier
    Vilvyni Indarys, Dragonknight and Woodworker
    Arielle Alouette, Templar and Provisioner
    Fishes in Troubled Waters, Nightblade and Alchemist
    Shanika Some Long Title I'd Change If I Could, Templar and Aspirant Jeweller
    Pippi Longhorn, Nightblade, Ne'er-do-well, and "Tribute" character
    EU PC.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, my problem with ESO orcs isn't that they're "pretty", but that the colour palette for their skins has changed.

In previous games it was:
    Yellow/gold elves - Altmer
    Red/brown elves - Bosmer
    Grey elves - Dunmer
    Green elves - Orsimer

Now in ESO, we have the orc skin palette ranging from colours seen on lighter-skinned humans in nature down to greys that are really quite similar to Dunmer. There are only a few greenish shades to choose from, and they are more grey/green or brown/green than true green.

It just bothers me that the only way you can tell the difference between an orc and a dark elf these days is the teeth.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Tabbycat
    Tabbycat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I was having a conversation with a guildie earlier today (I'm not saying it was @MissBizz, but it wasn't not @MissBizz) and she claimed that there was no such thing as a pretty orc. It just so happens that I had already created a character with the specific intent of making the prettiest orc I possibly could. I think I did pretty well.
    PrettyOrc1_zpstkoss29f.jpgPrettyOrc2_zpsc4yxkr8l.jpg
    You can't tell me she's not pretty!

Has anyone else made any pretty orcs? If so, post them here!

She's got a face only a Klingon could love. OK, an Orc would love her too.

Just kidding! She is pretty, for an Orc.
    Founder and Co-GM of The Psijic Order Guild (NA)
    0.016%
  • CaptainObvious
    CaptainObvious
    ✭✭✭✭
    How about the real cause of concern, that Orcs are reverse vampires because their fangs are upside down?
    Due to a typo in the system, the area was accosted by the Daedric Prince Moar Lag Brawls.
  • Amos
    Amos
    ✭✭
    Robin: "Holy thread resurrection Batman!"
    Batman: "That's right Robin, freshman noobs always be postin' late."

Just got into ESO and was mucking about in the editor trying all the races when i thought... man would be cool to make a sexy orc, so i set out to make an orc took a couple of days (figuring everything out). Used all my delete spots to get everything just right and finally came up with what will now be my main hero for ESO... then i found this thread sweeeeet! Gotsta join in bro!

Here is my sexy orc lady:

UcN8gRW.jpg
    sQUlkS4.jpg
    VdOTNYj.jpg

Never expected to like orcs as much as i do, hands down became my favorite race after all this lol.
  • captainwolfos
    captainwolfos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to add my new boy to this thread. A handsome gentleman indeed!

16652214534_5eb5f9d104_z.jpgSherlock Gro Bones by wenxue2222, on Flickr

I'm sorry, but my first thought on seeing him was "I'm a twader" XD

Looking good XD
    Enemy of Boob Plates
    For the Covenant! For the High King!
    Solo Player | PVEer | Not caring about PVP since 1992
    Spill some blood for me, dear brother
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    without those teeth!! :smiley:
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    -delete
    Edited by waterfairy on April 25, 2016 1:51PM
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I started making a mule and I actually made a sexy orc
    (fresh on the prison ship)
    h4CYJPf.png

I shamelessly blessed her chest because an orc woman needs the help and I wanted to make her look more full figured.
  • Wolfchild07
    Wolfchild07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The issue I have with orcs is you can't adjust (reduce) the tusk length.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The issue I have with orcs is you can't adjust (reduce) the tusk length.

I agree but in reverse, I wish I could give my orc man bigger tusks...the tiny ones emasculate his face.
  • Amos
    Amos
    ✭✭
    Yeah i would have liked more tusk options maybe even additional tusks especially for the guys lol. Some bone jewelry and stuff, more face paint options. I also find the chests... sort of blocky? lol i dunno but they never feel curved/shapely, it's more like a slab that increases and decreases in size which is most notable from alternate angles.

It really takes nice armor for the figure to take shape sometimes which is funny lol.
    Edited by Amos on April 25, 2016 11:29PM
  • bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OMG stop! They are all **** ugly.
  • waterfairy
    waterfairy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @bedlom

ha you don't think mine is sexy for an orc? I like her look better then my other woman who's a human-
    uPXDRFG.png
  • ContraTempo
    ContraTempo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Long ago an adventurer named Kirk taught us the green girls can be sexy.

hqdefault.jpg
    Edited by ContraTempo on April 26, 2016 6:28AM
    ContraTempo
    Carpe DM
    Seize the Dungeon Master

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Old thread but here's my orc. :)
    DRxeNMOl.jpg
    Edited by Nervani on January 29, 2017 1:58PM
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mary_Hex wrote: »
    Old thread but here's my orc. :)
    DRxeNMOl.jpg

Wow! @Mary_Hex That has to be the prettiest Orc I have ever seen! She looks beutiful :smile:
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • sumisu1
    sumisu1
    ✭✭✭
    Orcs are love. Orcs are life. I need Urgarlag's hairstyle, I dunno I just need it…

0307a132.jpg
  • Molydeus
    Molydeus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vigarr wrote: »
    @bedlom

ha you don't think mine is sexy for an orc? I like her look better then my other woman who's a human-
    uPXDRFG.png

Now that is beautiful. Much better than your orc.
  • marievthomsenb16_ESO
    marievthomsenb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Meet Magoza Moonwatcher, a lovely axe-swinging orc maiden.

magoza_zpsr4mz4dow.jpg
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mood wrote: »
    It'd appear you made quite a similar orc to mine, bar the jewelry (which self respecting orc uses jewelry??)!

0xMIBKe.jpg

To many ladies these days have fallen in a tackle box
  • Strider_Roshin
    Strider_Roshin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    I was having a conversation with a guildie earlier today (I'm not saying it was @MissBizz, but it wasn't not @MissBizz) and she claimed that there was no such thing as a pretty orc. It just so happens that I had already created a character with the specific intent of making the prettiest orc I possibly could. I think I did pretty well.
    PrettyOrc1_zpstkoss29f.jpgPrettyOrc2_zpsc4yxkr8l.jpg
    You can't tell me she's not pretty!

Has anyone else made any pretty orcs? If so, post them here!

Looks like @MissBizz was correct.