Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

I shouldn't go to Chillrend!! (NA)

• Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »
    This campaign is worst then Thornblade.

There is EP making LAG in Thornblade.
    There are AD and EP making LAG in Chillrend.

I swear I've regretted being DC since launch.. If only my guild went to another faction.. ALL DC does is make excuses about why they get rolled(some are even saying AD have "better" gear lol) and blame EP(and now AD...) for lag exploiting..

The engine and/or server is the reason for the lag. It doesn't matter what server you go to. The more people that populate the server, the more likely these consistent lag spikes start to happen. I have yet to get these lag spikes when on a dead server. ZOS need to upgrade their tech.
    King of Beasts

Options
  • c0rp
    c0rp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come to thornblade. There is no lag here anymore.

wonder why
    Force weapon swap to have priority over EVERYTHING. Close enough.
    Make stamina builds even with magicka builds.
    Disable abilities while holding block.
    Give us a REASON to do dungeons more than once.
    Remove PVP AoE CAP. It is ruining Cyrodiil.
    Fix/Remove Forward Camps. They are ruining Cyrodiil.
    Impenetrability needs to REDUCE CRIT DAMAGE. Not negate entire builds.
    Werewolf is not equal to Vamps/Bats.
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »

No just a 24/7 ep poplock. :|

@Jauriel we love and miss you guys in Thornblade. Please come home to us <3
    NA/PC
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and that includes AD as well. We love and miss you all too <3<3<3 . where'd you go?....we miss you so.....seems like it's been forever that you've been gone.... <3<3<3
    NA/PC
    Options
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aquanova wrote: »

LOL!! Pleading to get NPK back? Its obvious that you're desperate to find ANY enemy to fight against over there in Thorn. :D
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sphinx2318 wrote: »

LOL!! Pleading to get NPK back? Its obvious that you're desperate to find ANY enemy to fight against over there in Thorn. :D

Pretty please <3<3<3
    NA/PC
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sphinx2318 wrote: »

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=4202225

Be sure to sanitize yourself before joining us in AS tonight.

/friendly banter edit :)
    Edited by Jauriel on April 20, 2015 3:02PM
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and that includes AD as well. We love and miss you all too <3<3<3 . where'd you go?....we miss you so.....seems like it's been forever that you've been gone.... <3<3<3

Every time I look there are 3 bars of Ad there. Wth are they doing there if not fighting? Sipping tea and eating crumpets with ep in Black Boot?
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    " Star light....Star bright....wish I may...wish I might...I wish DC & AD will come to fight.... <3<3<3
    NA/PC
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall shower thee with AP o:)<3<3<3
    NA/PC
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aminals wrote: »
    Your music is too loud!!!

HA~ I can hear the sound that sieges hit at Chalman's wall later in the same game.
    You tell me 'My music is too loud?'

You should say the game is broken. Another unusual bug! B)

Sorry! My Engish isn't very well.
    Can't understand if you're really joke.

Edited by EIGHTS on April 20, 2015 3:51PM
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You want to know why you heard no siege at Aleswell before sudden wall crumple?

I have a simple answer for you, with promise of no Zenimax shenanigans.

Your music is too loud!!!

I am your neighbor and I have been saying this for weeks in real life.

If you experience lag, it is because you insist on streaming the soundtrack to the original "Terminator" film in maximum uncompressed audio fidelity, to be played at utmost possible volume without any noticeable distortion on your home stereo.

The internet in our city is not very good, and you are making it worse with constant streaming of "Terminator" cinematic score in FLAC format. Furthermore, I implore you to experience the countless other movie soundtracks which are available on your preferred streaming service. Many of them are just as good as "Terminator" (1984), though only a few of them are superior.

I wish you warm & neighborly regards, but enough is enough.

LMFAO!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ace_SiN wrote: »
    The engine and/or server is the reason for the lag. It doesn't matter what server you go to. The more people that populate the server, the more likely these consistent lag spikes start to happen. I have yet to get these lag spikes when on a dead server. ZOS need to upgrade their tech.

It's not important anymore.
    Because I found some interesting thing in Cyrodiil.

Alliance war is meanless.

This only mistake I made is 'I'm too serious about the honor of DC'.
    So I feel so sorry to see DC is so weak.
    Very sad to see our people suffer.

But it's no matter now.
    I won't post this kind of article anymore. :)
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    Options
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    Another clueless person of game mechanisms blaming one single faction for causing the lag.

*sigh*
    Seems it only happens when we run into certain handfuls of AD. This has never happened when fighting EP.
    Everything will be fine and dandy; of course we'll have some regular crappy server lag during battle and then...everything stops for a couple seconds. My character is frozen in place. My skills won't activate. 3-4 seconds later, turns out I'm dead, and I see this.
    rAkbOKW.png
    Every. Single. Time. No joke! Literally every time!
    So I try to stick to fighting EP if I have a choice. Sure, I might get steamrolled by a zerg or knocked off my horse by gankers and that's never much fun, but at least if I die, I'll be able to see it happen and know that they didn't need to break the game to do it.
    So in conclusion, yes, I think it's very fair to say we can blame one specific faction for lagsploiting. Sure, they don't cause all of the lag, the servers need a massive upgrade obviously, but the kind of lag that makes the game unplayable? Yeah, that's all AD.
    Edited by skarvika on April 21, 2015 12:55AM
    QQing is a full time job
    Options