Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Azura Star EP Night Cap -- Need another big DC team here.

• murtugo
    murtugo
    ✭✭✭
    Worstluck wrote: »
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    Logged in today, entire Map, all keeps, are red.

When I logged off at 8pm last night, was all blue.

This isn't fun for it to be either all red or all blue.

Hard to believe a lot of pvpers have quit, right... :|

Oh it's a blast!

n9GfAy5.jpg

GFDI as typical EP never learns.....I went to bed around 3AM and we had all the ring keeps except Roebeck and Ash and had just gotten Aleswell and Dragon, so had the other ring keeps and home keeps. I liked it when the score was neck and neck but I guess some people aren't satisfied unless its skewed one way or another. *** *** sake.

The way I remember it... During the last cycle of this campaign, the map was all blue and DC seems to like it. So, now you want a close score???

o:)

Edited by murtugo on April 26, 2015 4:43AM
    Options
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Zazeer is finally leveling up a DC alt once he learned of the return of FENGRUSH.

A lot of us are rerolling DC. Mainly because we want to hear you say your name in TS. :D
    Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Today just felt....wrong. It made me not want to pvp and at the same time I had no choice but to or else I would've fallen too far behind in rankings. The fights seemed good up until the evening then everything just went to crap. Populations seem like a seesaw. first you had one faction not bringing its A game then getting curb stomped, then the other faction kind of petered out. I get the impression that one faction didn't have all of its poplock committed to pvp, whereas another got a bumper crop of fresh produce and an unwholesome helping of raw sewage stinking up the place. And don't get me started on the Bananas... There was potential for good narrow fights and it just felt utterly wasted.

As for last camp, the reason DC dominated was because EP had virtually no interest in the previous cycle, and AD just fell out of the running and stopped trying midway through. You could count on one hand how many v14's were on the top 20 of the leaderboard and everyone else was subvets. Things picked up towards the last 2 weeks with the influx of new and returning players with TU, but it had nothing to do with "DC so stronk!". It had to do with no participation. EP suffered from an almost 80k pt defecit it couldn't possibly hope to overcome, not even if it held all the map for a week straight.

For those saying "oh, it was a DC buff server last camp so why you complaining?" I'm complaining because I don't want it to turn into a *EP* buff server. Get it?
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lots of havoc tonight. Much lag to be had where it didn't exist before.
    Options
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just figured would give an early congrats to ep to winning the star campaign and enjoy the secondary buff campaign :)
    Options
  • Aminals
    Aminals
    ✭✭✭
    Worstluck wrote: »
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »
    Logged in today, entire Map, all keeps, are red.

When I logged off at 8pm last night, was all blue.

This isn't fun for it to be either all red or all blue.

Hard to believe a lot of pvpers have quit, right... :|

Oh it's a blast!

n9GfAy5.jpg

GFDI as typical EP never learns.....I went to bed around 3AM and we had all the ring keeps except Roebeck and Ash and had just gotten Aleswell and Dragon, so had the other ring keeps and home keeps. I liked it when the score was neck and neck but I guess some people aren't satisfied unless its skewed one way or another. *** *** sake.
    Whooo caaaarress
    You're getting mad at the red eye crew for simply playing the game when you're not logged in. Just brush it off man. Use your anger on the field.
    Apollos
    Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanna put it out there, if any of you smurfs are feeling the lag please feel free to direct your hate tells to @KirinBlaze and @Satiar. I have them stationed at the north and south gates 24/7 to keep the healing springs going and I don't want them to get bored.

Thank you.
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

Options
  • Teargrants
    Teargrants
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Satiar wrote: »
    Oh my.
    What are you doing here? Get back to your healing springs!
    POST EQVITEM SEDET ATRA CVRA
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    EP ※ Teargrants ※
    EP ※ Kissgrants ※
    DC ※ Kirsi ※
    Vehemence Council
    #JustOutOfRenderRange
    ~Teargrants YouTube~
    ┬┴┬┴┤(・_├┬┴┬┴
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I did see them at the gates. But they certainly weren't spamming springs. I think they took a page outta Panda's playbook. :o
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good fighting this weekend. FENGRUSH, TELEPORTER & FALENOR got tired legs from running scrolls around.

Epic scroll stop by red few hours ago, that was ultra sneaky. I wont let it happen again.

Vortex: How about when I got stuck in that railing and couldn't be hurt, but I could still rez? I hope your ts was laughing as hard as mine was! lol.
    Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was a well deserved win DC. Props to NPK for bringing the pain tonight. There were some good fights but some not as well as they could have been. Not alot of cohesion on EP's part. It wasn't that we didn't have people available, it's just....they weren't available. They derped when they should've dominated. But what can you do. More than likely the insomniacs will push in the early morning before or after the patch. AD seems to still be getting their special star sticker bonus, but I wonder how come DC hasn't been getting one when they were at a disadvantage for just as long....

Keep up the good fights NPK. Good clean battles always smell better.
    Options
  • stonescorsa
    stonescorsa
    ✭✭✭
    Well for ep its a bit different it always feels like the same guilds doing the same work. If the main guilds arnt doing the work well the rest of ep put there tin foil hats on and sit round a dolmen shouting potato potato potato
    Bravehorn- Mag Sorc FE
    Annabella- Stamblade
    Tank Maximus- Stam DK
    Brave's Templar - Stamplar
    Brave's NB - Magblade
    Slim Bravey - Stam Sorc
    Options
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When you guys took that last scroll, did it feel like you were fighting 2 bars worth of EP?

2 bars EP and there were like 5 of us defending that scroll... ugh.
    Options
  • Dositheus
    Dositheus
    ✭✭✭
    The EP Motto: "I don't always go into Cyro and PVP, but when I do... it means I go do Dolemans and Delves."
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    That was a well deserved win DC. Props to NPK for bringing the pain tonight. There were some good fights but some not as well as they could have been. Not alot of cohesion on EP's part. It wasn't that we didn't have people available, it's just....they weren't available. They derped when they should've dominated. But what can you do. More than likely the insomniacs will push in the early morning before or after the patch. AD seems to still be getting their special star sticker bonus, but I wonder how come DC hasn't been getting one when they were at a disadvantage for just as long....

Keep up the good fights NPK. Good clean battles always smell better.

Twas fun, wasn't it? But that AD bonus for doing absolutely nothing absolutely nauseates me every time I look at it.
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was the map still blue this morning? I didn't have time to check before work.
    Options
  • Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    Good fighting this weekend. FENGRUSH, TELEPORTER & FALENOR got tired legs from running scrolls around.

Epic scroll stop by red few hours ago, that was ultra sneaky. I wont let it happen again.

Vortex: How about when I got stuck in that railing and couldn't be hurt, but I could still rez? I hope your ts was laughing as hard as mine was! lol.

I got you with my leap! :)
    Options
  • Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭
    Dositheus wrote: »
    The EP Motto: "I don't always go into Cyro and PVP, but when I do... it means I go do Dolemans and Delves."

Best Exp in the game and dolmens are cash cows...can hardly blame em
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kelleton wrote: »

I got you with my leap! :)

I know, our TS was going crazy. That was fun. I kept telling my people "Make sure you keep dying on that porch and I'll keep getting you up".

And then you leaped on me.... :-(
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kelleton wrote: »
    Dositheus wrote: »

Best Exp in the game and dolmens are cash cows...can hardly blame em

I thank them, except the DC ppl, then: SHAME ON YOU.
    Options
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    That bonus.....That special star bonus.....

Strange seeing TKO on AS. I thought they were mostly Chill. Unless some ppl capitalized on the free reshuffle when Morihaus expired. Close but no cigar on emp tho.
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can tell you why TKO was there and can also tell you why they didn't get what they wanted last night.
    Options
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    I can tell you why TKO was there and can also tell you why they didn't get what they wanted last night.

Let me guess - they were there to PvE but found the delves were already full of EP.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
    Options
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »

Why don't you go ahead and enlighten us then Jauriel? And please just keep your tin foil cap off for once in your life.
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is TKO that yellow team from last night?

They were farming hard at glade mine (think location is right) last night with about 40 people going in and out of the tower. All of the sudden, their ENTIRE team just froze. I sort of felt bad for them, as it has happen to us before...But that 10k of free AP was berry juicy :-).

It was nice to see all three factions pop-locked in Azura yesterday.

If we could just get Tiberous back in here for DC we'd be golden. NPK only had about 25 people pvp'ing last night.
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is TKO that yellow team from last night?

They were farming hard at glade mine (think location is right) last night with about 40 people going in and out of the tower. All of the sudden, their ENTIRE team just froze. I sort of felt bad for them, as it has happen to us before...But that 10k of free AP was berry juicy :-).

It was nice to see all three factions pop-locked in Azura yesterday.

If we could just get Tiberous back in here for DC we'd be golden. NPK only had about 25 people pvp'ing last night.

FENGRUSH was pleased that everyone crashed and he logged back in for a 10k capture tick. Watching 40 people heal each other while none of FENGRUSHs AOEs hit for 10minutes is not ideal fun for FENGRUSH.

It was a welcomed change to have AD on the map though.
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeap, you're right FENGRUSH. I couldn't hit them at all for 2-3min before they crashed, but there were dealing damage.

I created a new post asking ESO for an explanation. That's not the way I want to win.
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeap, you're right FENGRUSH. I couldn't hit them at all for 2-3min before they crashed, but there were dealing damage.

I created a new post asking ESO for an explanation. That's not the way I want to win.

They were hitting as much as we were - probably less than 5% of the damage being output actually registers, but also in a very staggered fashion. Movement and healing and ressing on the other hand will be prioritized and function normally.

Theyve put the cart in front of the horse when making changes to the code of their client - from end user to megaserver the current netcode for this game is a megacrap.
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sory, almost forgot:

THAT BATTLE AT ASH doh! We waited for the red army to run in then we followed them up. OMG what an epic fight there at the top.

That was a solid 30vs30vs30 for a few minutes.
    Options