Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

Azura Star EP Night Cap -- Need another big DC team here.

CN_Daniel
CN_Daniel
✭✭✭✭
Every day, for the past 4 days, we destroy EP during the day and early night. Then, once we all go to sleep, EP takes the ENTIRE map back.

We need another DC guild here to hold what we take overnight.

And congrats EP....lol.

--Daniel
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Typical EP nightcappers. Its all they can do, other than lag out the servers at primetime!
    Options
  • SoulScream
    SoulScream
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I moved back to chill to avoid those hardcore PVE EP. LOL
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I go to sleep and EP has 2 keeps and 1 scroll. I wake up and they have 5 scrolls and all their keeps.

Happens without doubt 2am - 7am EST every night.
    Options
  • Aminals
    Aminals
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is those players don't Want to fight against empty keeps, I myself can usually only log on at night and last night there were no blue or yellow on AS. After taking a castle from each I promptly left as it was clear all enemies were MIA. My experience being on both ends of the spectrum I can say without a doubt it's better to be on the team which gets to retake the map gainst those wretched night cappers- at least there's something to do!
    Apollos
    Options
  • Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭
    whose night? east coast USA or Australia? Damn this spherical thing called earth!
    Options
  • Aminals
    Aminals
    ✭✭✭
    Kelleton wrote: »
    whose night? east coast USA or Australia? Damn this spherical thing called earth!

'Murica servers
    The Aussie thing is a myth. It's simply a legion of insomniacs
    Apollos
    Options
  • hamon
    hamon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »
    Every day, for the past 4 days, we destroy EP during the day and early night. Then, once we all go to sleep, EP takes the ENTIRE map back.

And congrats EP....lol.

--Daniel

what to do is let everyone know when you go to bed and we,ll all log out for you. last thing anyone would want to do is play the game while your offline

Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aminals wrote: »

'Murica servers

I want to make a guild called Legion of Insomniacs now...
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Typical EP nightcappers. Its all they can do, other than lag out the servers at primetime!

Stop blaming factions. All factions did nightcap at some point in the game. Your point is worthless.

DC night capped the last 5-6days on Chillrend and I'm not complaining about it.

It's the other way around actually, I made a thread to help ZOS realize that population balance is a serious issue that should be handled before it is too late. You should do some brainstorm and help out instead of blaming specific factions of creating problems.
    Edited by frozywozy on April 17, 2015 8:12PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd be embarrassed to win by solely night capping.... Seems very competitive.
    Options
  • Aminals
    Aminals
    ✭✭✭

'Murica servers

I want to make a guild called Legion of Insomniacs now...

Yea that was an idea I had and instead just inserted it into that post. But go ahead I'll join!
    Apollos
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

Stop blaming factions. All factions did nightcap at some point in the game. Your point is worthless.

DC night capped the last 5-6days on Chillrend and I'm not complaining about it.

It's the other way around actually, I made a thread to help ZOS realize that population balance is a serious issue that should be handled before it is too late. You should do some brainstorm and help out instead of blaming specific factions of creating problems.

Sounds like a typical EP rant. Maybe you should get some sleep from all that night capping and you can construct a coherent post.
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    And don't misunderstand my comments. Big respect for the EP who do fight us all day. Especially 'Krota' and 'Picard', love fighting you guys.

I'm the guy in the wedding dress.
    Options
  • Aminals
    Aminals
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly don't know what people are angry about. We all payed for the game, of course players are going to go for objectives. The only thing that irratates me is when a faction camps gates. That is pathetic. Taking castles is not.
    Apollos
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    The intent of the original post is to attract a non American DC guild to Azura.
    Options
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I blame damage shields
    Options
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They'll pay you.
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
    Options
  • Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭

'Murica servers

Actually most of a certain guild I run with at times speaks with that absurd accent. Its not really a myth, Australia really does exist. Oh and buy the way...there is no oceanic server so Australians typically play here...
    Options
  • Ifthir_ESO
    Ifthir_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol the 50man dc comet spam train lags the server no one else

Options
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funny thing..

When DC caps all the keeps and steals all 6 scrolls, tis nighttime in Australia. Since there is no Oceanic Server, that means that the NA server is THEIR HOME too.

So DC is the real night-cappers, taking everything when most NA people are at work.
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
    Options
  • Kelleton
    Kelleton
    ✭✭✭
    Please pause the server when im not on it...im tired of keeps being taken and people getting AP when im not there
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    I leave Azura's star and change to Chillrend today.
    At least, Chillrend has population.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    Options
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread should be called "AD please leave haderous and come to Azure Star's today!"

Rather try to get a more balanced 3 factions, instead of simply stacking more DC or EP

but hey maybe im crazy.
    Options
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NPK Daniel wrote: »

And congrats EP....lol.

--Daniel

Soooooo......day cappers are shooting out a "call to arms" for night cappers?
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
    Options
  • CN_Daniel
    CN_Daniel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ifthir_ESO wrote: »

lol the 50man dc comet spam train lags the server no one else

I'm happy you noticed us. We must be doing something right. Excellent fighting going on right now!!!
    Options
  • FireCowCommando
    FireCowCommando
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread should be called "AD please leave haderous and come to Azure Star's today!"

Rather try to get a more balanced 3 factions, instead of simply stacking more DC or EP

but hey maybe im crazy.

Sorry, what i ment to say is there is not a single AD guild that could possibly hope to compete in Azure's

Were the only competitive campaign.

;)
    Options
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭

but hey maybe im crazy.

You're crazy! It'll never work!
    Options
  • C0pp3rhead
    C0pp3rhead
    ✭✭✭✭

but hey maybe im crazy.

Sorry, what i ment to say is there is not a single AD guild that could possibly hope to compete in Azure's

Were the only competitive campaign.

;)

Agreed.
    "Things which are alike in nature grow to look alike, and the speaking stones have lain a long time lookin' at the sun. Some believe they descend with the lightning, but I believe they are on the ground and are projected downward by the bolt."

Fear my moustache powers.

Tastes-New-Blood - V14 Argonian Templar
    Giblets N Bits - V2 Imperial Nightblade
    Skruyue N'Alyutu - V1 Altmer Sorcerer
    Jolbie Firecrotch - L31 Nord Dragonknight

Vehemence - - Valhalla's Guard
    Options
  • Jakeol
    Jakeol
    ✭✭✭
    Those darn DC work cappers, collecting unemployment and playing ESO, totally jealous right now ;)
    Jaqqe'nova - EP v14 Nord NB
    Options
  • EskimoBrother
    EskimoBrother
    ✭✭✭
    Jakeol wrote: »
    Those darn DC work cappers, collecting unemployment and playing ESO, totally jealous right now ;)

What? Ep had higher pop than us through most of the day. We took emp and scrolls vs even pop, keep making up excuses about daycapping though lol ;)
    Edited by EskimoBrother on April 18, 2015 6:11AM

-Clayton Bigsby
    -EskimoBrother

YogurtSlingerFC

Options