Maintenance for the week of May 20:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 20
• NA megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – May 22, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 22, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC) https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/658773

What was the point of changing the ulti gain and animations??????

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ishammael wrote: »
    Draxys wrote: »
    Making everything "fair" is never actually "fair" to everyone. They should have kept a dynamic ultimate gain system and toned down gain from things like streak and impulse, instead of this boring crap that we have now.

Agreed

Double agreed
    Edited by vortexman11 on April 17, 2015 2:21AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • shane.roberts25b14_ESO
    Rune_Relic wrote: »
    It was so the game couldnt be exploited to the max by specific classes and builds.
    Its called balance I guess.
    Ellite players are usually far more interested in finding godmode hax than balance though.
    Then get all defensive and say things like casual and carebear because ZOS took their toys away.

Can we all just stop calling it "balance" and call it what it really is? "Neuter". Every nerf ZOS puts in place to "Balance" the game just neuters it, plain and simple.
    "I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took a nerf-arrow to the knee!"
    Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heavy and light attacks..use them...you'll not have any problem gaining ult.
    Options
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You're that guy.... that guy at a party that kind of walks up and well yeah.
    Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

what?..I'm with Ezareth on this one..I have an ultimate up almost always and if there's a lot of targets it's crazy.
    Options
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huntler wrote: »

what?..I'm with Ezareth on this one..I have an ultimate up almost always and if there's a lot of targets it's crazy.

The guy at the party never gets it either....
    Options
  • Tintinabula
    Tintinabula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys are complaining about the fact that Ultimates themselves don't generate ULT anymore or as much..suck it up..I played a year with Dragon leap not gaining any ult when it killed multiple targets.
    Options
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys are complaining about the fact that Ultimates themselves don't generate ULT anymore or as much..suck it up..I played a year with Dragon leap not gaining any ult when it killed multiple targets.

youdontgetit.gif
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I like the ult generation in 1.6 much much much better than in 1.5

I don't see what your problem is Jurra and Lasto. You can still gain ultimate much faster than others by simply killing people and the Combat Frenzy passive.

The previous system was flawed to the core for me. DoTs and Hots generating ultimate with each tick, ultimate for every block. Thus a block-casting, DoT-stacking meta that allowed certain builds to drop ulties as frequently as if they were skills. Healing Spring spam, to build up ulties before fights.

I'm sorry, but if that's what you reminisce, I'm not with you. Not one bit.
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ulti generation like healing springs spamming had to go yes, but why not just remove ulti generation when out of combat ?
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Etaniel wrote: »
    Ulti generation like healing springs spamming had to go yes, but why not just remove ulti generation when out of combat ?

Look man I know you guys miss your light armor supertanks. Block cost reduction rings, charge in, talons, inhale, cinder storm, impulse or engulfing flames, get 3-4 dots going per person around, drop bats, battler-roar, get 2-3 kills, drops bats again, repeat, never let go of RMB.

But it was rather stupid and cheesy imo. You can still tank but you can't kill. You can still kill but you can't tank.

Just adapt. Get some people in the group to tank and CC while others do the damage and switch to your damage build when you're playing solo.

I kinda like what this patch did to the game overall. Sure there are issues that arose from the removal of softcaps like the sustain and burst damage, but overall I think it's been good.
    EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Look man I know you guys miss your light armor supertanks. Block cost reduction rings, charge in, talons, inhale, cinder storm, impulse or engulfing flames, get 3-4 dots going per person around, drop bats, battler-roar, get 2-3 kills, drops bats again, repeat, never let go of RMB.

But it was rather stupid and cheesy imo. You can still tank but you can't kill. You can still kill but you can't tank.

Just adapt. Get some people in the group to tank and CC while others do the damage and switch to your damage build when you're playing solo.

I kinda like what this patch did to the game overall. Sure there are issues that arose from the removal of softcaps like the sustain and burst damage, but overall I think it's been good.

Even though i want to throw a bunch of valid arguments at you about why 1.5 dk didn't deserve that big a nerf, what's the point. Plus i'm having fun with my DK atm so all's well :) I still think the new ulti generation system isn't flawless and needs some tweaking.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭

I don't see what your problem is Jurra and Lasto. You can still gain ultimate much faster than others by simply killing people and the Combat Frenzy passive.

The previous system was flawed to the core for me. DoTs and Hots generating ultimate with each tick, ultimate for every block. Thus a block-casting, DoT-stacking meta that allowed certain builds to drop ulties as frequently as if they were skills. Healing Spring spam, to build up ulties before fights.

Dynamic ultimate mate not this static bs, for me I agree that dks had it easy for building up ulti I still blame scrubs for it. Healing springs generating ultimate outside of combat was nonsense that had to change, I like the gain in small fights with other small groups but what annoys me is the fact that when 8 people go up against 24 everyone gains it at the same rate which is bs, you shouldn't have an easier time playing just because of numbers.

Dynamic ulti gain for me allowed small numbers to wipe large group due to having stronger utility using ultimates, now zergs have a much easier time steamrolling imho. This system is flawed as the weak are inline with the strong because they don't have to worry about getting bombed to kingdom come by an organised bomb group of 10, you can still do it but it's far more difficult
    EU Worst DK , Best DK Singapore and NA also known as 'Special Snowflake'

Jurra - V14 Dragonknight Rank 38 August Palatine
    Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

LA DK Still OP :P

One of the Three Light Armor DK's

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
    Options
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was so the game couldnt be exploited to the max by specific classes and builds.
    Ellite players are usually far more interested in finding godmode hax than balance though.
    Then get all defensive and say things like casual and carebear because ZOS took their toys away.

Can we all just stop calling it "balance" and call it what it really is? "Neuter". Every nerf ZOS puts in place to "Balance" the game just neuters it, plain and simple.

You can call it neuter.
    I will call it balance
    ;)
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited
    Options
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Even though i want to throw a bunch of valid arguments at you about why 1.5 dk didn't deserve that big a nerf, what's the point. Plus i'm having fun with my DK atm so all's well :) I still think the new ulti generation system isn't flawless and needs some tweaking.

That's contrary to what I'm saying.

I also don't think DK needed any nerfing but that's BECAUSE the issue was ult generation, which has been sorted. Reducing the banner at 200, having Cinder Storm give you dodge chance while inside it, having Scales reflect unlimited projectiles.... yeah I can get behind all that.

But only given that you can't block forever as a magicka build and you won't get Bats every 6".

I'm glad you're having fun with the DK, it's still a pretty awesome class. Doesn't that show that it's in a good place in 1.6 and you didn't really need the ridiculous ult gen in the first place?

EU | PC | AD
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Deal with it. The new system seems to be working just fine.
    Options
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Juraigr wrote: »

Dynamic ultimate mate not this static bs, for me I agree that dks had it easy for building up ulti I still blame scrubs for it. Healing springs generating ultimate outside of combat was nonsense that had to change, I like the gain in small fights with other small groups but what annoys me is the fact that when 8 people go up against 24 everyone gains it at the same rate which is bs, you shouldn't have an easier time playing just because of numbers.

Dynamic ulti gain for me allowed small numbers to wipe large group due to having stronger utility using ultimates, now zergs have a much easier time steamrolling imho. This system is flawed as the weak are inline with the strong because they don't have to worry about getting bombed to kingdom come by an organised bomb group of 10, you can still do it but it's far more difficult

This here is an excellent explanation. Static ult generation does nothing to differentiate good play from bad. Thus you have the case where 8man groups are no longer viable because they can't take advantage of superior coordination with ults to defeat a larger force. The larger force now always has more ults available and more ults generating.

Options
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Agreed that some builds cos do that but that was what the build was BUILT for, when it came to single target they struggled to do 200dps lol, from what im getting people don't like elite players is that the problem? if your not good enough to be called elite get better or do something else. If something is hard to figure out you dont complain till the cows come home you adapt to it, learn and become elite yourself. Thats how i see it anyway
    Because some classes had a significant advantage on getting their ultimate up over others. Some had ways to get ultimate up almost instantly. Now, most people get ultimate at a pretty similar rate.

Which is boring and static and not what i liked about the game

But its not what elite means in this game.
    Here its about spending weeks on PTS finding every piece of bugged/broken gear (or totally unbalanced class combos) that doesn't work anything like intended to get a distinct advantage over everyone else and then palm it off as some kind of skill and being a better player when you harvest all that AP and top the leader boards. Advising your guild mates of all the game flaws/tricks to give you an advantage over everyone else.

I have no issue with exceptional players who don't exploit at every possible opportunity and actually beat people/content fair and square. That's someone I can admire and respect. They are simply better tacticians with better timing and awareness. Unlike the people above. If you were really that good you wouldn't need a crutch to win anyway so this thread wouldn't even be started.
    Edited by Rune_Relic on April 17, 2015 11:25AM
    Options
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭

Agreed that some builds cos do that but that was what the build was BUILT for, when it came to single target they struggled to do 200dps lol, from what im getting people don't like elite players is that the problem? if your not good enough to be called elite get better or do something else. If something is hard to figure out you dont complain till the cows come home you adapt to it, learn and become elite yourself. Thats how i see it anyway
    Because some classes had a significant advantage on getting their ultimate up over others. Some had ways to get ultimate up almost instantly. Now, most people get ultimate at a pretty similar rate.

Here its about spending weeks on PTS finding every piece of bugged/broken gear (or totally unbalanced class combos) that doesn't work anything like intended to get a distinct advantage over everyone else and then palm it off as some kind of skill and being a better player when you harvest all that AP and top the leader boards. Advising your guild mates of all the game flaws/tricks to give you an advantage over everyone else.

I have no issue with exceptional players who don't exploit at every possible opportunity and actually beat people/content fair and square. That's someone I can admire and respect. They are simply better tacticians with better timing and awareness. Unlike the people above. If you were really that good you wouldn't need a crutch to win anyway so this thread wouldn't even be started.

You don't even know me lolol so accusing me of using a crutch is just stupid at best

Jurra Hex - V14 Sorcerer Rank 25 Colonel [SEMI-RETIRED until Zos fix this BS sorc nonsense]

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Grinding my way to August Palatine finally made it, still holding a torch for eso so now imma filthy casual
    Options
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This here is an excellent explanation. Static ult generation does nothing to differentiate good play from bad. Thus you have the case where 8man groups are no longer viable because they can't take advantage of superior coordination with ults to defeat a larger force. The larger force now always has more ults available and more ults generating.

Two wrongs dont make a right.
    A fix for blobs/groups is needed.
    Make people gods to achieve it is not a solution.
    Options
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You don't even know me lolol so accusing me of using a crutch is just stupid at best

It was generic. Do you need a crutch ? Then why defend it ?
    Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I also don't think DK needed any nerfing but that's BECAUSE the issue was ult generation, which has been sorted. Reducing the banner at 200, having Cinder Storm give you dodge chance while inside it, having Scales reflect unlimited projectiles.... yeah I can get behind all that.

But only given that you can't block forever as a magicka build and you won't get Bats every 6".

I'm glad you're having fun with the DK, it's still a pretty awesome class. Doesn't that show that it's in a good place in 1.6 and you didn't really need the ridiculous ult gen in the first place?

I guess I misunderstood when you said " I know you guys miss your light armor supertanks [...] it was rather stupid and cheesy". A large amount of dk ulti regen came from reflected projectiles. And since the concept of not shooting projectiles into scales was a tough one to grasp for most players, well it had to be nerfed.

And I do agree that ulti regen had to be toned down, it truly made dk strong against large amounts of scrubs. But just like Jurra explained it very well, the regen should be dynamic. Some random guy who uses a light attack every 8 seconds from a distance should not be rewarded the same way as someone who is trying to take on multiple foes. It just doesnt make sense to me.

the "ridiculous ult gen" as you call it wasn't just a dk thing anyways, the nerf also affected all the nb sap tanks and the swarm/streak sorcerers.
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ITT: Lots of DKs that are QQing because they can't spam Talons and have 100% Ultimate uptime.
    Options
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess I misunderstood when you said " I know you guys miss your light armor supertanks [...] it was rather stupid and cheesy". A large amount of dk ulti regen came from reflected projectiles. And since the concept of not shooting projectiles into scales was a tough one to grasp for most players, well it had to be nerfed.

And I do agree that ulti regen had to be toned down, it truly made dk strong against large amounts of scrubs. But just like Jurra explained it very well, the regen should be dynamic. Some random guy who uses a light attack every 8 seconds from a distance should not be rewarded the same way as someone who is trying to take on multiple foes. It just doesnt make sense to me.

the "ridiculous ult gen" as you call it wasn't just a dk thing anyways, the nerf also affected all the nb sap tanks and the swarm/streak sorcerers.

Agreed. Also add: Ult gen also came from using Volatile Amor, hitting people with inhale/impulse/talons, hitting players with standards and Bats. Basically, all things which comprise efficient gameplay.... and require melee range. Did they need slight adjustments? Yes. However, since the changes to 1.6 melee magicka does not scale as well b/c of itemization availability, armor changes, and the removal of softcaps. The problem would have self-corrected itself while still allowing for players to take risks by zerg-diving.

I mean for crying out loud, I get hit by 8k+ wrecking blows all day long in Cyrodiil by every noob with a 2-h sword and Hundings Rage set. That sh*t is so broken it goes through block and hits from 15m+ away. How much dmg does inhale do? 2.5k. How much does Whip do? 3.5-4k. DOTs don't even tick on shields!!! (although they never did. Still means I can't beat a Sorc open field) Eruption/Cinder storm is now a joke, also.
    Edited by Oughash on April 17, 2015 12:25PM
    Options
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭

And I do agree that ulti regen had to be toned down, it truly made dk strong against large amounts of scrubs. But just like Jurra explained it very well, the regen should be dynamic.Some random guy who uses a light attack every 8 seconds from a distance should not be rewarded the same way as someone who is trying to take on multiple foes. It just doesnt make sense to me.

The Game should react to the way I played, the reason I never played mmo was the cooldowns on everything the game played you not the other way around imo, the dynamic ultimate reflected that

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Options
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭

Agreed. Also add: Ult gen also came from using Volatile Amor, hitting people with inhale/impulse/talons, hitting players with standards and Bats. Basically, all things which comprise efficient gameplay.... and require melee range. Did they need slight adjustments? Yes. However, since the changes to 1.6 melee magicka does not scale as well b/c of itemization availability, armor changes, and the removal of softcaps. The problem would have self-corrected itself while still allowing for players to take risks by zerg-diving.

I mean for crying out loud, I get hit by 8k+ wrecking blows all day long in Cyrodiil by every noob with a 2-h sword and Hundings Rage set. That sh*t is so broken it goes through block and hits from 15m+ away. How much dmg does inhale do? 2.5k. How much does Whip do? 3.5-4k. DOTs don't even tick on shields!!! (although they never did. Still means I can't beat a Sorc open field) Eruption/Cinder storm is now a joke, also.

Don't even get me started on cinder omfg

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Options
  • Etaniel
    Etaniel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And don't get ME started on wrecking blow / uppercunt
    Edited by Etaniel on April 17, 2015 12:30PM
    Noricum | Kitesquad

Youtube

AR 41 DC DK

Options
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do you people think that bringing back dynamic ultimate gain will bring back "light armour super tanks"? You act like the switch from dynamic to static ultimate gain was the only change made in 1.6. There are MANY things stopping light armour super tanks from coming back, the fact that they'll have 5k armour, the fact that block/break free costs way more than it used to, DragonKnights will thankfully NEVER be as overpowered as they used to.

People who spec into AoE builds will NEVER be as overpowered as they used to either. Other than SteelTornado AoE's are much weaker and on top of that are now blockable, not to mention the fact that if you ever caught them by themselves, they're basically useless.

And now after this I'd like to agree with all the people in this thread that say to bring back dynamic ultimate game, NO ONE EVER SAID TO BRING IT BACK EXACTLY HOW IT WAS the amount of ultimate build from AoE's could always be lowered, ultimate could (as it is now) be made to not build in combat, changes can be made.

Stop thinking people want to revert the entire PvP system back to 1.5 when they clearly don't and I doubt anyone does, instead look at the way the game is now and tell me how it makes sense that some random archer standing in the back in little to no danger can use ONE LIGHT ATTACK and build just as much ultimate as someone inside the fight.

GIVE ME MY INCENTIVE TO FIGHT AS A SKILLED PLAYER BACK. I WANT TO BE REWARDED FOR INTERRUPTING THE PEOPLE THAT SPAM JESUS BEAM AT 100% HEALTH, I WANT TO BE REWARDED FOR SKILLFUL PLAY NOT FOR HITTING SOMEONE ONCE WITH MY SWORD OR FOR BLOCKING AN ATTACK.
    Edited by vortexman11 on April 17, 2015 1:30PM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
    Options
  • Juraigr
    Juraigr
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why do you people think that bringing back dynamic ultimate gain will bring back "light armour super tanks"? You act like the switch from dynamic to static ultimate gain was the only change made in 1.6. There are MANY things stopping light armour super tanks from coming back, the fact that they'll have 5k armour, the fact that block/break free costs way more than it used to, DragonKnights will thankfully NEVER be as overpowered as they used to.

People who spec into AoE builds will NEVER be as overpowered as they used to either. Other than SteelTornado AoE's are much weaker and on top of that are now blockable, not to mention the fact that if you ever caught them by themselves, they're basically useless.

And now after this I'd like to agree with all the people in this thread that say to bring back dynamic ultimate game, NO ONE EVER SAID TO BRING IT BACK EXACTLY HOW IT WAS the amount of ultimate build from AoE's could always be lowered, ultimate could (as it is now) be made to not build in combat, changes can be made.

Stop thinking people want to revert the entire PvP system back to 1.5 when they clearly don't and I doubt anyone does, instead look at the way the game is now and tell me how it makes sense that some random archer standing in the back in little to know danger can use ONE LIGHT ATTACK and build just as much ultimate as someone inside the fight.

GIVE ME MY INCENTIVE TO FIGHT AS A SKILLED PLAYER BACK. I WANT TO BE REWARDED FOR INTERRUPTING THE PEOPLE THAT SPAM JESUS BEAM AT 100% HEALTH, I WANT TO BE REWARDED FOR SKILLFUL PLAY NOT FOR HITTING SOMEONE ONCE WITH MY SWORD OR FOR BLOCKING AN ATTACK.

THIS *** RIGHT HERE I've said many times in-game I like the new changes, everything isnt THAT bad except the cp system what's that about? NEW ANIMATIONS THATS WHAT SUCKS THE MOST and the new numbers bloat, apart from the obviously glaring issue of ulti gen

#200StandardOfMightFFS
    #RevertAshCloud
    #RevertNewAnimations
    #RevertUltiGain

#FixMoltenWhip

Options
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't even get me started on cinder omfg

Can I get ...
    And don't get ME started on wrecking blow / uppercunt

... a Halleluia ...
    Stop thinking people want to revert the entire PvP system back to 1.5 when they clearly don't and I doubt anyone does, instead look at the way the game is now and tell me how it makes sense that some random archer standing in the back in little to no danger can use ONE LIGHT ATTACK and build just as much ultimate as someone inside the fight.

Praise the almighty D-Tick! Our savior and protector from O-Tick!

(also, please fix fiery grip. That skills sucks and doesn't work anyway. DKs need a magicka-based gap closer.)
    Options