The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

OLD IC Vault KEYS! and Other Obscure Discontinued Items Lying in Your Mule Character(EU)

• Chibs
    Chibs
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm an Xbox player on NA (v16) and I've never seen trash items like this. Can somebody mail me a trash item like this? I'm sorry if I come off as a beggar but I'd really love to see one, seems very cool imo
  • Kyros
    Kyros
    ✭✭
    you cant, because it dropped in the game before colsole release
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »
    I found some more old provisioning ingredients in Shadowfen. Same place as last time, in the SE corner of the map when you go to find the bow for the one NPC, they come up from the Trash Piles there. Too bad the piles are only active during this stage of the quest. I don't know if they respawn but your going to find the bow on the third pile no matter what so it would not matter if they do.
    I picked up one of the old mashes in the last day or two around this area.
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chibs wrote: »
    Hi, I'm an Xbox player on NA (v16) and I've never seen trash items like this. Can somebody mail me a trash item like this? I'm sorry if I come off as a beggar but I'd really love to see one, seems very cool imo

Hello! I believe you can get some love from those who were able to transfer their characters to PS4/XBOX One already in possession of those items!

My search goes on!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    My quest continues!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still searching!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes! Let me know!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyone??!?!?!
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're still collecting, I have some odds and ends of old provisioning ingredients I can send your way.
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Daraugh wrote: »
    If you're still collecting, I have some odds and ends of old provisioning ingredients I can send your way.

My God! I am always up for more oddities! Feel free to message me at @The_Antiquarian !!! Thank you!
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    i have 6 Lire
    and Cuirass of the Unassailable vr12(not bound)

the last items i am pricing in more than 1.000.000 gold
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KriHavok wrote: »
    @The_Antiquarian

Greetings, fellow Collector, I have a significant amount of 'Old' provisioning ingredients, as well as Beta Carrots.

I am also knowledgeable of the history behind these items, (even the ones I don't own myself), so I think it would be good if we could talk, as I have been looking for other Collectors to mingle with since launch. I am also aware of discontinued items which I think you don't know about either.

You may get into contact with me, @KriHavok in-game, and I am PC EU too! Or just message me on the forums. Thanks! :)

@KriHavok Which old discontinued items do you know about that we don't? I am on the NA server, so I can't contact you in-game. :/
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    i have 6 Lire
    and Cuirass of the Unassailable vr12(not bound)

the last items i am pricing in more than 1.000.000 gold

Thank you for the message.

I am not quite sure about Cuirass of the Unassailable. Is that a one time unique item that is not available anymore?

Also as for Lire, I believe there are more than tens of thousands still in existence and last time I bought them for 2,000 each!
  • Unassailable
    Unassailable
    ✭✭✭
    market price of Lire is 40k gold average at the any guildstore at EU/US
    and it rising slowly

unassailable vr12 whole set not dropping anymore, you are the collector you must know this

mote than 1.5 years ago vr12 was deleted from loot? so its rare as *** now :)
    Edited by Unassailable on December 2, 2015 2:11PM
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    market price of Lire is 40k gold average at the any guildstore at EU/US
    and it rising slowly

unassailable vr12 whole set not dropping anymore, you are the collector you must know this

mote than 1.5 years ago vr12 was deleted from loot? so its rare as *** now :)

Hello again,

Interesting. I only focused on obtaining unique non-equippable items till now. Thank you for providing me with the updates!
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    My quest continues! Old Carrot!!!!! Anyone!!!?
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please!
  • Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I tried to mail the items I have to you, but I got an unknown player message. Is your in-game name different than your forum name @The_Antiquarian?
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

Wow I am truly grateful for your help! Yes, my account name is @The_Antiquarian and it should work. I am not quite sure why it is not working!
  • Nighn_9
    Nighn_9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got this sword by beating the main story quest of the base game at V16. That means I couldn't go through the aldermi dominion and ebonheart pact zones to level. It was mostly all grinding. I did all of DC's and most Orsinium's quests. I also made it gold to make it more valuable i suppose, and just because xD.

Im some what of a rare 2h sword collector... and technically this is one of the rarest "bind on equip" swords in game.. I mean where r you ever going to see another V16 Sword Saint's Blade aka Sai Sahan's sword lol?

inT7c6q.png
    NA / PC
    November Beta 2013
    WEBSITE LINK MY TWITCH
    WEBSITE LINK MY YOUTUBE
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Behold!
    A tradeable Collector's Coinblade in my bank.

ptegkFp.png
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about a piece of the Eyes of Mara set that isn't crafted and has no enchant or trait? I'll have to link a picture when I get home...
    Edited by MrDerrikk on January 16, 2016 5:38AM
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MrDerrikk Like this? ;)
    Out of curiosity though, which piece do you have?

uO7Sh8A.png
  • MrDerrikk
    MrDerrikk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Faunter yeah like those, I have the sash actually :p are they common then? I had never seen another before so was wondering if it was a bugged drop.
    I have departed into the great unknown that is outside the game and the forums, and wish you well in your Tamriel adventures!

DC - PC - EU - Australian
    VR11 Mrderrikk: Breton Stam Sorc (Vamp) | VR16 Derrikkinblack: Dunmer Mage DK | VR3 Cuts-Until-It-Dies: Argonian Magicka NB

Oh look, Anook.
  • Faunter
    Faunter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MrDerrikk Honestly, I have no idea. I found these in one of my guild banks a few weeks ago and took them.
  • Schnurrer
    Schnurrer
    ✭✭
    you got a pm =)
  • The_Antiquarian
    The_Antiquarian
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am back after a half-year break... with vengeance (and with my wife)!

Still searching!
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nighn_9 wrote: »
    I got this sword by beating the main story quest of the base game at V16. That means I couldn't go through the aldermi dominion and ebonheart pact zones to level. It was mostly all grinding. I did all of DC's and most Orsinium's quests. I also made it gold to make it more valuable i suppose, and just because xD.

Im some what of a rare 2h sword collector... and technically this is one of the rarest "bind on equip" swords in game.. I mean where r you ever going to see another V16 Sword Saint's Blade aka Sai Sahan's sword lol?

inT7c6q.png

@Nighn_9 sadly, since the removal of Vet Ranks, that sword will have plummeted in value, since it's now pretty trivial to get a V16 version by reaching 50 before finishing the main quest.
  • MyNameIsElias
    MyNameIsElias
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have some imperial flour you can have for free if you still need that.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am back after a half-year break... with vengeance (and with my wife)!
    Still searching!

Not sure if your initial list is still valid, but here's a screenshot of the OLD items i still have.
    Just let me know if you want any of them.
    :)

post-2-1447017472.png

This discussion has been closed.