Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

viodsteel daggers

breyaflim
breyaflim
Soul Shriven
looking for max level blacksmith to make 25 voidsteel daggers rank 14 , I have the mats, I will also give a tip for your time :)
Thanks
  • Glurin
    Glurin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Trust me. You wanna start with three little bean bags. Then work your way up to twenty five of those before switching to clubs. After you've mastered that, then you can try juggling sharp objects. :smile:
    "He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster...when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes into you..."
  • breyaflim
    breyaflim
    Soul Shriven
    lol, thanks, but im level 37 in blacksmithing .and I want to hit 40 so I can use the daedric motif, :)