Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fighters guild leveling! Need tips

demonaffinity
demonaffinity
✭✭✭
Greetings!

I made a new character, a nightblade, and my fighters guild level is 5. I would like to know any method I could use to level it as fast as possible, as I would really like to use the ultimate for it's passive dmg boost morph.

Im in the Aldmeri Dominion
Edited by demonaffinity on April 8, 2015 3:22PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Fighters Guild skill line is leveled by killing undead and daedra, and by completing dolmens (which should be of an appropriate level for you to receive XP from the kills in order to get Fighters Guild XP). So unless you're in a zone with a good daedra or undead grind spot, your best bet is to do dolmens.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    The Fighters Guild skill line is leveled by killing undead and daedra, and by completing dolmens (which should be of an appropriate level for you to receive XP from the kills in order to get Fighters Guild XP). So unless you're in a zone with a good daedra or undead grind spot, your best bet is to do dolmens.

I know what contributes to fighters guild. But like I said in my OP, I could use some tips on how to farm it efficiently. Like certain locations.
  • Vexian
    Vexian
    ✭✭
    I'm not sure what level you are currently but the best place I can think of to grind daedra for fighters guild exp is in the public dungeon in cold harbor. I can't think of the name off the top of my head, I wanna say it's something like the village of the lost. I'm sure someone will correct me if that's not right. But in there is a lot of groups of daedra (groups of like 5+) which you could probably aoe down pretty fast depending on your character build. Another place would be the cliffs of failure also in cold harbor. They have a lot of undead that respawn fairly quickly.
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭
    Vexian wrote: »
    I'm not sure what level you are currently but the best place I can think of to grind daedra for fighters guild exp is in the public dungeon in cold harbor. I can't think of the name off the top of my head, I wanna say it's something like the village of the lost. I'm sure someone will correct me if that's not right. But in there is a lot of groups of daedra (groups of like 5+) which you could probably aoe down pretty fast depending on your character build. Another place would be the cliffs of failure also in cold harbor. They have a lot of undead that respawn fairly quickly.

Im not at CH yet but I will definately try this when I reach there. Thanks for your tip!
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the fighters Guild Quest Line. I think completing that alone gets you about level 6.

Kill undead and daedra. Anywhere.

Do Dolmens. Dolmens are fun, provide good XP (especially the first time you complete one because you get an achievement), drop decent loot in the chest, and provide good Fighters Guild XP.

One a side note: For mages guild, do the quest line, but also make sure you read Lore Books when you come across them (the purple glowing books).
  • Celless
    Celless
    ✭✭✭
    Leveling it up fast? Coldharbour toward the south with the loop of zombies in the 30 second respawn. I think it's called the Vile laboratory.

You may be able to teleport to a friend or guild mate in there if you've not unlocked it yet.

The enemies I think are level 43-45, but soloable at level 29 with Brawler. Can't think of a comparable lower level spot though.
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭
    Celless wrote: »
    Leveling it up fast? Coldharbour toward the south with the loop of zombies in the 30 second respawn. I think it's called the Vile laboratory.

You may be able to teleport to a friend or guild mate in there if you've not unlocked it yet.

The enemies I think are level 43-45, but soloable at level 29 with Brawler. Can't think of a comparable lower level spot though.

thanks much appreciated!
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭
    Bouvin wrote: »
    Do the fighters Guild Quest Line. I think completing that alone gets you about level 6.

Kill undead and daedra. Anywhere.

Do Dolmens. Dolmens are fun, provide good XP (especially the first time you complete one because you get an achievement), drop decent loot in the chest, and provide good Fighters Guild XP.

One a side note: For mages guild, do the quest line, but also make sure you read Lore Books when you come across them (the purple glowing books).

Yeah i got the lorebook addon so I can find EVERY SINGLE ONE! Even on my nearly veteran lvl 4 sorc, Im still only 9, and Im like halfway through silver already. Annoying grind :)
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah i got the lorebook addon so I can find EVERY SINGLE ONE! Even on my nearly veteran lvl 4 sorc, Im still only 9, and Im like halfway through silver already. Annoying grind :)

I don't think you can get to 10 in the Mages Guild just from the books in your home alliance and Coldharbor. I know I did not with my Templar who cleared every zone of books as she went. Other characters the same thing.

You did not say what your home alliance or character level is, but find a Delve or Dungeon with Dadera in it and run it over and over again. Mehrunes Spite in Auridon used to be good for this. It was small, packed with Daedra/Chest Spawns and you could just keep lapping it. They have expanded it now, and it contains Humans and Daedra. It's a better Delve, just not as good a grind spot anymore.

Anyway, find a Daedra Dungeon or a Tomb with Skeletons and go to work.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I know what contributes to fighters guild. But like I said in my OP, I could use some tips on how to farm it efficiently. Like certain locations.
    Then you need to tell us what level you are and what zone you're in. Without that info it's impossible for us to tell you the best places to go and grind daedra or undead, aside from the generic "go and do dolmens in your level range" advice that I already gave you.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • demonaffinity
    demonaffinity
    ✭✭✭

Then you need to tell us what level you are and what zone you're in. Without that info it's impossible for us to tell you the best places to go and grind daedra or undead, aside from the generic "go and do dolmens in your level range" advice that I already gave you.

yeah I realized I missed a few information
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD? If you still in Zone 1, go to Mehrunes Spite, NE part of zone, along the coast.

Zone 2, there are a couple of tombs with skeletons and daedra in them, but I don't remember the names.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe at the vampire shrine in Reaper's March.....There should be a number of players there to help you as well.
    Edited by Cuyler on April 9, 2015 6:51PM
    Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]