The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Thornblade NA - AD Join the Resistance

• Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfound trash? Really? Did you read you own posts?

1-You post unfound trash all the time to justify your wipes. Oh were are outnumbered even though we are pop locked and AD gots 1-2 bars. Oh look at this one video out of hundreds of fight. Look how awesome we look.

2-Of course other havoc members wont come and post here. Their short tempers and bad manners would make them look so bad (from all the hate wispers we receive).

3-Sure you pushed us to the gate. congrats. you guys are the best 12 man group that hides behind 3-4 full pugs raid groups in thronblade, Ill give you that. We still managed to get tons of AP out of it. Go look at leaderboards.

Oh and bizniz, we did wipe you a lot and often. Im pretty sure I recorded that yesterday. If you are unclassy enough I might post it. And thanks for proving that i'm right in point no2
    Edited by Kupoking on April 20, 2015 3:07PM
  • All_Bizniz
    All_Bizniz
    ✭✭✭
    All_Bizniz wrote: »
    Here's the deal... guy. I don't like you... or your weak-ass-smack-talking 60 man zerg. Try-as-you-may, to paint Havoc in a bad light (cuz you get demolished by us daily) I didn't want to *** off anon or tom by talking trash to a non threatening guild such as TKO. See they care about the guild rep... I on the other hand, am not going to sit back while the guild is Lambasted on the forums by the likes of you. I'll take my lumps from the leaders. (kinda like you take it form us) So do us all a favor... and realized your not as good as you think you are... and keep being wiped by us. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. The facts are clear in play.... you and your team end up on your backs dead.... and we get ticks.

ouch....

Yeah, that grammar is atrocious.

....and here come the grammar police. Sorry! I'm good at the game and not forum warrioring such as yourself. My apologies. I should spend more time QQ'n on the threads....like you.
    Edited by All_Bizniz on April 20, 2015 4:09PM
  • All_Bizniz
    All_Bizniz
    ✭✭✭
    ... AND THE FORUM POLICE.... lol rofl.
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here's the deal... guy. I don't like you... or your weak-ass-smack-talking 60 man zerg. Try-as-you-may, to paint Havoc in a bad light (cuz you get demolished by us daily) I didn't want to *** off anon or tom by talking trash to a non threatening guild such as TKO. See they care about the guild rep... I on the other hand, am not going to sit back while the guild is Lambasted on the forums by the likes of you. I'll take my lumps from the leaders. (kinda like you take it form us) So do us all a favor... and realized your not as good as you think you are... and keep being wiped by us. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. The facts are clear in play.... you and your team end up on your backs dead.... and we get ticks.

ouch....

....and here come the grammar police. Sorry! I'm good at the game and not forum warrioring such as yourself. My apologies. I should spend more time QQ'n on the threads....like you.

your forum warrioring a lot right now. now please go away with out oversized ego. your a disgrace to yourself and your own guild.

ps. willful blindness and selective memory seems to be a reoccuring thing with you guys, you just shown us that yet again. also about the 60 man raids, lemme repeat that again.

havoc(12-16 guys) + a poplocked EP faction vs 2 tko raids (24x2=48) and yet I have a kda of over 50. Yet we still killed all of you twice at that siege on Faregyl yesterday.

I just said we beat you by using facts. /blowkiss
    Edited by Kupoking on April 20, 2015 4:49PM
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    such senseless drama.....

i really should pop in to thornblade and see how these fights play out:D maybe even kill some of the peeps myself.

then again i did say i was done with PvP.....

bah, ill think on it:D
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

ouch....

i'll side with you here. People criticize grammar when they know they are in the wrong and just want to act like jerks:/
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would be glad to see new ppl on TB. Even if it mean more quality players against us and dying a bit more.

Oh well, here you go. Footage from yesterday. Proof that havoc isn't invincible. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl3wsfAax94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3wB3esw8Ao

edit : note that I was on the B team with most of the new members and that most of my team's names are gray, meaning away from battle... so much for 60 ppl raids.
    Edited by Kupoking on April 20, 2015 9:18PM
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After that, most of us went to bed and we lost the scroll... sad :(
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once i get the crash issues sorted out (think ive figured out the cause on my machine, the client sound file was an excluded file from my defrag, and had something like 2000 fragments, would explain a LOT actually) ill be back to help spank some reds on thorn, but like, im so over thorn lol.

Lowbie campaign is where its at.
    Edited by Rylana on April 20, 2015 9:32PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lowbie campain = less large ressources pools = less ability spam = less lag

Got a lowbie 2h sorc ready for this
  • The_Death_Princess
    The_Death_Princess
    ✭✭✭
    Earendal wrote: »
    We were not defeated. Thornblade was exploited/haxed.

::eye-roll::

Hehe, thats all I get? Appreciate it, at least you must recognize that I have the experience to know of what I speak. The stuff isnt a new creation, its been around for decades. Its just sad that ZOS doesnt ban for its use, or fix things to not allow its use. Do us all a flavor though, dont defend/deflect your choice of actions, embrace them!
    Astaria Dødfurstinna
    Official Hunter Community Lead DAOC
    (Pendragon Beta through Catacombs release)
    Look at this but dont QQ: http://pcpartpicker.com/b/hfxYcf
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Yet you blues picked up and left because you are scared of those guys.

I would read my own post before claming that someone else is mad if I were you. I feel a lot of frustration behind your lack of respect and name-calling.

An entertaining comment from someone who obviously doesn't know what they're talking about. MBF/NM/Nemesis are easily the most challenging group we face. Whenever we see each other, things get serious. Not because we hate each other, but because we know that we're both going to bring our "A" games and one slip-up could be the difference between winning and losing.

is that where you went after we 'met' in TB last thursday?

because see, I never claimed tko to be the best guild in the world. now your are naming two guild (because no mercy and mbf are pretty much the same guild btw) that are indeed good guilds who could be considered the bests guild out there. yet name them to prove a point that tko is way below them.

Yet, last thursday, a below-average guild wiped the *** out of you guy repeatedly, with you A team and with your emp on the field. We literally had a 50 KDA that night. We literally receives tons of hate wispers from bitter sore losers that night.

And to be honest with you, last thursday was a practice day for our new players that recently came back or just started playing. So, yes, you got wiped by a bunch of noobs that night. Not only you, but those ep pop locked pugs around you guys also by a single outnumbered guild.

Yep man you guys rock, to get crushed by a subpar guild like that, and having the decency to give us your feedback in wispers right after that happened.

There is never ever a point where TKO is outnumbered LOL. If you're referring to the night you wiped the four of us with your 48 man squad, well, LMAO.
    TKO is always outnumbered. If you think about it, it's TKO vs EP on Thorn NA.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Kupoking
    Kupoking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    Yet you blues picked up and left because you are scared of those guys.

I would read my own post before claming that someone else is mad if I were you. I feel a lot of frustration behind your lack of respect and name-calling.

An entertaining comment from someone who obviously doesn't know what they're talking about. MBF/NM/Nemesis are easily the most challenging group we face. Whenever we see each other, things get serious. Not because we hate each other, but because we know that we're both going to bring our "A" games and one slip-up could be the difference between winning and losing.

is that where you went after we 'met' in TB last thursday?

because see, I never claimed tko to be the best guild in the world. now your are naming two guild (because no mercy and mbf are pretty much the same guild btw) that are indeed good guilds who could be considered the bests guild out there. yet name them to prove a point that tko is way below them.

Yet, last thursday, a below-average guild wiped the *** out of you guy repeatedly, with you A team and with your emp on the field. We literally had a 50 KDA that night. We literally receives tons of hate wispers from bitter sore losers that night.

And to be honest with you, last thursday was a practice day for our new players that recently came back or just started playing. So, yes, you got wiped by a bunch of noobs that night. Not only you, but those ep pop locked pugs around you guys also by a single outnumbered guild.

Yep man you guys rock, to get crushed by a subpar guild like that, and having the decency to give us your feedback in wispers right after that happened.

There is never ever a point where TKO is outnumbered LOL. If you're referring to the night you wiped the four of us with your 48 man squad, well, LMAO.
    TKO is always outnumbered. If you think about it, it's TKO vs EP on Thorn NA.

Man dont listen to these guys. Their ego is so inflated that the only thing they see on the field is themselves and us.
  • GRxKnight
    GRxKnight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tbKdQsw.jpg
    Member of Victorem, RÁGE ; Decibel Alumni (RIP)

Kalista Schefer: VR16 AD Sorcerer; Alliance Rank 22

Noxus-Katarina: VR16 AD NB; Alliance Rank 30

Grxknight: VR16 AD DK; Alliance Rank 16

Lorelie Aedel: VR16 AD Templar; Alliance Rank 8
  • Huckdabuck
    Huckdabuck
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    GRxKnight wrote: »
    tbKdQsw.jpg

Is it popcorn time? Or is it time to invest in tinfoil?
    Edited by Huckdabuck on April 27, 2015 3:54AM
    Texashighelf - VR16 Sorcerer EP NA - FILTHY BARBARIAN
    Texasimperial - VR16 Dragonknight EP NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas'Imperial - VR16 Dragonknight DC NA - How do you like your DK?
    Texas-Imperial - VR16 Templar DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Highelf - VR16 Sorcerer DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    Texas Imperial - VR16 Nightblade DC NA - Queue Clogging Lagsploitter
    It's a very grey area.
  • nukeemstudiosub17_ESO
    Forrest Gump as his crew are too good for me. Even when we isolate a 7 on 1 they will just heal quicker than we can DPS to kill them.

Then their cavalry arrives meteor, snipe, frag comes in = dead in 1 second.

Its nothing to do with them being good and EVERYONE knows it! Everyone knows the BS they pull And nothing ever is done about it. This game is a joke still.
    All the changes Mana Det, And the siege change had exactly the opposite of the intended effect. Just smoke screens to make us thin they are working on the problem. We all know who and what the problem is. And Every person who comes on to say they dont are trolls and or probably members of the "problem" guild. Cheaters will never admit to cheating. Thats why they cheat, they are dishonest pathetic people. Just ban them and be done with it. ZOS People are catching on. ;)
    (thats right i said it go ahead and ban me to shut me up like you do everyone else who dares to say something about whats really happening.)
    Edited by nukeemstudiosub17_ESO on April 27, 2015 4:39AM
  • ZOS_ArtG
    Hello everyone,

We have had to remove several comments from this thread that were violating the Code of Conduct. We do not allow bashing, naming and shaming, as well as conspiracy theories. If you genuinely believe someone has violated our Terms of Service, you should report them in-game via the support interface — do not bring the situation onto the official ESO community forums.

As such, we will be closing this thread. Thank you for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.