The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[NA | DC & AD] Siren Song - Women's Guild - Social | PvE | PvP | Crafting - LGBTQ friendly

ka_po_tun
ka_po_tun
✭✭
About Siren Song
Siren Song has been an Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) guild since the game launch date. Our goal is to unite women interested in an environment that encourages cooperative and friendly game play. Our goal is to have women fully participating in everything that ESO has to offer in an encouraging and supportive environment. All levels of members and play styles are welcome!

Membership:
Women Only
18+ Years of Age
Membership open to players of all factions – our membership is primarily DC and AD and events will focus on these factions, but EP are welcome to join as well!
North American Server – Eastern U.S. Time Zone (UTC-5 hours)
We are focused on all types of play styles - from PVE to PVP and end-game content
LGBTQ Friendly
125+ members currently

Voice Chat Provider:
We use TeamSpeak as our voice chat client. Once membership is approved and activated more detailed information on how to connect with us will be found on the forum.

Game Play:
We do not turn away women of any level from joining this guild. If you are a lower level player and/or new to MMOs, great! You will have a large pool of knowledge to draw from both in material resources on our forum as well as knowledge from your friendly guild mates. If you are a seasoned player, we have guild members who are focused on PVP, dungeon runs, end game content and more who want to group with you! Siren Song is focused on being inclusive and supportive, so we have players who run the gamut from hard core PVPers to players who just love to spend their time crafting and fishing. Basically, if you love ESO, we’ll love it along with you for all the reasons that you enjoy it.

Interested in Joining?
If you'd like to learn more about us, visit our website and take a look at our FAQ, and if you have any further questions contact @AnorielDBC or @Kapotun in game.

If you'd like to join us and meet the membership criteria we listed above, please visit the recruitment page and fill out a brief application!
  • SLy_Kyti
    SLy_Kyti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I Used to be in Siren Song before starting my own guild.

I assure those looking for an awesome group to travel Tamriel with this is a perfect group. Last fall when I had left, Siren Song had over 375 members, from all alliances having a great time, crafting, answering questions and running content together.
    Good luck to you all in recruiting.
    Edited by SLy_Kyti on March 31, 2015 11:03PM
    Master Crafter: Almost all motifs
    GM~ Blades of Old Tamriel NA/AD
    Member~ NZAD
    Member~ Blades of Vengeance NA/AD
    -Tamriel College -Amazing Deals of Nirn-
  • ka_po_tun
    ka_po_tun
    ✭✭
    SLy_Kyti wrote: »
    I Used to be in Siren Song before starting my own guild.

I assure those looking for an awesome group to travel Tamriel with this is a perfect group. Last fall when I had left, Siren Song had over 375 members, from all alliances having a great time, crafting, answering questions and running content together.
    Good luck to you all in recruiting.

Very much appreciate the kind words! I'm glad you enjoyed your time in Siren Song. :)
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've been in this guild since close to the start. It's always been amazing and I see different events being run constantly. It's really quite impressive. I've left many other guilds that just died off but this one has kept going and continually had hard working officers and event runners, participation for so many things.
    If you feel you'd be a fit for us, please let us know as we love to share our home with like-minded individuals!
    >.<_____/
    If you want me to read a post aimed at me, please put @Sidney.
    Please give us tail armor and dyeable tail ribbons.
    Click Here -->Support Dyeable Tail Ribbons<---
    All your mats r belong to Khajiit.
    Click Here -->Support Tail Armor<---
  • ka_po_tun
    ka_po_tun
    ✭✭
    Thank you Sidney! :smiley:
    Edited by ka_po_tun on April 9, 2015 12:52AM
  • ka_po_tun
    ka_po_tun
    ✭✭
    Bump! Over 150 awesome members.
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    isnt this considered gender discrimination, and doesnt discrimination go against the TOS?
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    >.<_____/
  • AStudsLyfe
    AStudsLyfe
    ✭✭
    yup this should not be allowed
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Having an all female encourages gender discrimination and gender discrimination is against the law.

read the bold text

Take any action, organize, transmit any content, effectuate or participate in any activity, group, or guild that is harmful, tortuous, abusive, hateful (including “hate speech”), racially, ethnically, religiously or otherwise offensive, obscene, threatening, bullying, vulgar, sexually explicit, defamatory, libelous, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, encourages conduct that would violate a law or is, in a reasonable person's view, objectionable and/or deemed to be in the sole discretion of ZeniMax inappropriate;

• Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    What about womens shelters then? Or all girls schools? And many more things.

I don't think it fits.
    >.<_____/
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    those are privately run facilities and are allowed to operate outside the law, and some NOT ALL use religion/religious beliefs as well to work around the law. now lets say a male wishes to join your guild (not saying im applying) denying this male on the sole fact that he is male is an act of gender discrimination you cannot deny that, and gender discrimination is wrong.
  • Sidney
    Sidney
    ✭✭✭✭
    I suppose you could call a staff member to it if you're that hurt and broken over it.
    >.<_____/
  • gimpdrb14_ESO
    gimpdrb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    im not i just enjoy a good argument
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    those are privately run facilities and are allowed to operate outside the law, and some NOT ALL use religion/religious beliefs as well to work around the law. now lets say a male wishes to join your guild (not saying im applying) denying this male on the sole fact that he is male is an act of gender discrimination you cannot deny that, and gender discrimination is wrong.

Privately run forums; the rules Zenimax set out apply here. If exclusionary guilds bother you, you might want to find the werewolf only, or khajiit only guilds. They have restrictions as well.

Siren Song has many super helpful, knowledgeable people. Finding this guild made the more enjoyable for me.
  • ka_po_tun
    ka_po_tun
    ✭✭
    Thank you both for your support, but it's best not to feed the trolls. We all know Siren Song is awesome and why it exists.
  • ka_po_tun
    ka_po_tun
    ✭✭
    Siren Song now has several casual AA trial run completes DC side and we're working on doing the same for AD!
  • nightrise87
    Just switched over to PS4 from PC. Is your guild only on PC?