The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

All containers empty (and open) in some solo instances

club_restoration
I remember having some hairy fights in Coldharbour during the main quest (well they've gotten much easier now, Lyris doppelganger gave me some challenge) that were softened by some nice loot in urns and crates - like materials, motifs, recipes etc. Now since about 1.5 - 2 months back I have stumbled upon this bug where all containers are open and empty. This has happened for at least 2 different characters (one in DC and other in EP), both issues began in the 'Daughter of Giants'. First indication was that all containers in the Harborage were empty. I tried exiting and re-entering several times, then re-logging and even re-starting the game. Nothing happened. I decided to go on to Coldharbor, as there were more containers anyway - only to realize that all containers were open and empty there too.

This has now also happened with my DC character in the Fighter's Guild quest-line in 'The dangerous past' and in the main quest in the 'Halls of Torment'.

I am not completely sure, but this may have started to occur for me since I started to play on the NA client also (I think all these issues have been in my NA client, not 100% sure though). I duplicated my EU copy and did as instructed on a site I found (new folders, renaming and repairing before patching was complete). No other issues have occurred. I have installed all patches successfully on both clients, no issues there.

I tried search to see if there were any recent topics on the issue, but most seemed to be over 4 months old (and quite dead).

I sent also a bug report in game last time this happened (which was yesterday).
Cirwail, level 40 Vampire Bosmer Templar Healer, DC, NA

----

After messing around with sorcerer builds in beta, I returned in May and have been playing as a healer ever since - different races, different factions, different servers.

Now considering looking into less traditional healer builds after I've finished with my current character (finished = getting to a desired high level after trying (and completing) almost everything there is at that time content-wise).
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have the same issue with my V8. I take her into regular level Rawl for deconstruct, banking etc and everything there is empty. Has been this way since the patch Monday.