The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Legend 3v3 Bridge Tournament - Finals Video

Germtrocity
Germtrocity
✭✭✭✭
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qszVfo9FpMU

I would like to thank the guild Legends for the tournament, and Casterial for sponsoring it with the 100k prize money + potions

The tournament was very fun, and I look forward to other events in the future :)

Also a big thank you to Princess Asgari for recording the fight and to both Princess Asgari and Karstyll for being such excellent partners on this team :D

Participants on our team :
Arcane Requiem (me)
Arcane Karstyll
Princess Asgari
Edited by Germtrocity on March 29, 2015 12:40AM
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Congrats! If anyone is interested in participating in legend events and dueling, shoot me a pm at

@Sypherpk
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

Youtube: www.youtube.com/SypherPK
    Twitch: www.twitch.tv/SypherPK
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That escalated into a 3v1 pretty fast XD
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • NoRefunds
    NoRefunds
    ✭✭✭
    3 magika sorcs spamming shields, what a surprise....
    Edited by NoRefunds on March 29, 2015 1:34PM
  • LegendaryMage
    LegendaryMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice fight, you guys should try 3v3v3 or 4v4v4, we did this on EU sometime ago and it was very fun. :)
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was this a lower league of the finals or the actual final for the entire tournament?
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Lynnessa
    Lynnessa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bridge is a wonderful game, but this video doesn't have any bridge in it. False advertising!

(for srs tho, cool video)
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I felt sad for the AD team. IMO, there is no point to joining in a tourney where the game is horribly unbalanced.
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheLaw wrote: »
    Was this a lower league of the finals or the actual final for the entire tournament?

Finals round where the remaining teams were going on W/L ratio - our team being the only team with a flawless ratio and this being the final match for us.
  • TheLaw
    TheLaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheLaw wrote: »

Finals round where the remaining teams were going on W/L ratio - our team being the only team with a flawless ratio and this being the final match for us.

Interesting. I'll have to enter the next tournament.
    -= Shahrzad the Great |Sorc| =-
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris_ESO wrote: »
    I felt sad for the AD team. IMO, there is no point to joining in a tourney where the game is horribly unbalanced.

Not that it's unbalanced, but in close quarters like that where you have three enemy Sorcerers popping shields on eachother and themselves it wasn't in anyway a fair fight so to speak, Divine Force kited them pretty long but there was absolutely nothing he could do but attempt to knock them off the bridge, three Sorcs is basically 3 shields you have to get through on one person, cause if one sorc drops low the other two use healing ward and the third sorc pops his ward.

Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qszVfo9FpMU

I would like to thank the guild Legends for the tournament, and Casterial for sponsoring it with the 100k prize money + potions

The tournament was very fun, and I look forward to other events in the future :)

Also a big thank you to Princess Asgari for recording the fight and to both Princess Asgari and Karstyll for being such excellent partners on this team :D

Participants on our team :
    Arcane Requiem (me)
    Arcane Karstyll
    Princess Asgari

Actually, we faced a team of 2 DKs and a Sorc and they almost defeated us. It was our group play that pulled us through that fight. Asgari didn't record all of it, so it wasn't uploaded, but it was a hell of a fight.

I find it a little insulting that you would come on here and basically discredit something my team worked for.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

Not that it's unbalanced, but in close quarters like that where you have three enemy Sorcerers popping shields on eachother and themselves it wasn't in anyway a fair fight so to speak, Divine Force kited them pretty long but there was absolutely nothing he could do but attempt to knock them off the bridge, three Sorcs is basically 3 shields you have to get through on one person, cause if one sorc drops low the other two use healing ward and the third sorc pops his ward.

How was this not a fair fight? Every team had the option of choosing their teammates and the classes that their team consisted of, and last I checked using class abilities and abilities available to everyone made the playing ground fair.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice fight, you guys should try 3v3v3 or 4v4v4, we did this on EU sometime ago and it was very fun. :)

This would actually be really cool! I'd love to do it. o:
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was nice to see someone actually bash that little dwarven robot to stop it from healing.
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • jbcrocks
    jbcrocks
    ✭✭✭
    That escalated quickly
    jbcrocks [EP] - Dunmer DK - Vamp since launch - AvA 37
    Chaboyyyhd [EP]- Altmer Sorcerer - AvA 9
    Jb Shadowcloak [EP] - Imperial Nightblade AvA 9
    Commander Soviets [AD] - Bosmer Nightnlade AvA 5

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It was nice to see someone actually bash that little dwarven robot to stop it from healing.

I usually just kill them, but yeah that was noticed. At first I thought he was just playing around with it cause Divine Force was LOSing like crazy, then I realized... oh hey he actually shut its beam off.

I actually didnt know they could be bashed like that, hence why I always killed them before.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like to see class restrictions and only allow one class per group. That way you dont end up with 3 sorcs using mines in a close hallway waiting. Grats on the victory as you guys basically did what you were suppose to and win

3v3v3 would also be interesting. If only ESO had structured pvp like this as an option. I believe that alone would remove some of the lag in Cyrodiil

William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • halfbadger
    halfbadger
    ✭✭✭
    This 3v3 tournament was completely ***.
    The rules must have been made by a down's syndrome.
    Nobody had any idea who was winning.
    You wouldn't allow anyone to stream it.
  • aco5712
    aco5712
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    halfbadger wrote: »

tournaments get ruined by people watching streams and then coming and killing everyone....
    Banned for Naming and Shaming exploiters. Great ideology ZOS.
    #FreeLeo

Main: Vir Cor | Dragonknight
    Alt: Leo Cor | Nightblade
    Alt: Leonidas Cor | Templar

Guild: K-Hole
    Youtube: CorESO
    DK PvP Tank/DPS Hybrid Build (2.1+): Cor Leonis
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really don't wanna say it but result was obvious since you see that 1 group fully consist of OP class.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

We already had people come and try to zerg us 3 times during that tournament. If it had been streamed, would have been worse.

The rules were very clear, don't know what you're talking about.

We all knew who was winning: It came down to W/L ratio. My team had a 2:0 ratio, so we won. Really, it's simple. Communication was very well kept up on TS.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TheBucket wrote: »
    I would like to see class restrictions and only allow one class per group. That way you dont end up with 3 sorcs using mines in a close hallway waiting. Grats on the victory as you guys basically did what you were suppose to and win

3v3v3 would also be interesting. If only ESO had structured pvp like this as an option. I believe that alone would remove some of the lag in Cyrodiil

Nah, the cubby was our safe zone to test our waters at first. As you can see, we came out almost immediately. It was apart of our strategy; this WAS a full on bridge fight.
    Wish we would have had our first fight recorded, it was super intense, and you would have seen exactly how three of the same class COULD have been our downfall had we not had coordinated rezzes and distractions. This was a really fun tourney. We went in to have fun and get away from open world PvP for a bit, and had a blast. The teams we fought were a lot of fun. (:

I would LOVE a 3v3v3, I so wish ZoS would implement arenas or something ):
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • Nivzruo_ESO
    Nivzruo_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 Sorcs won a 3v3 tourny.. no one saw that coming.
    Nelgyntc- V14 NB
  • Glory
    Glory
    Class Representative
    aco5712 wrote: »

tournaments get ruined by people watching streams and then coming and killing everyone....

Yeah, Halfbadger is one of those people who ruins things. He was trying to kill people the entire time. Ignore him.
    mDK will rise again.
    Rebuild Necromancer pet AI.

@Glorious since I have too many characters to list

Ádamant

Strongly against Faction Lock
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

They were literally 1 death away from getting eliminated against 2 Dk's and 1 sorc. Probably the best fight of the tournament. Wish someone had recorded it.
    DC Dragonknight 'Sypher - AD Nightblade Sypher Ali - AD Sorcerer Sypher Sensei - EP Sorcerer Sypharian - DC Templar Ali Sypher

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

They were literally 1 death away from getting eliminated against 2 Dk's and 1 sorc. Probably the best fight of the tournament. Wish someone had recorded it.

I wish we had thought of it at the time! Was an amazing fight!!!!
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭

Why did your team get to fight twice? After losing? I heard you rolled off the bridge and killed yourself lol
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Sypher
    Sypher
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Why did your team get to fight twice? After losing? I heard you rolled off the bridge and killed yourself lol

I did roll off the bridge xD ..

We got to fight twice because the rule pertaining to the time limit wasn't explained to our team before our first fight, which to an extent, cost us the fight (aside from me jumping off the bridge like an idiot).

• Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Three cast DKs would have given you hell.
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, because in the video we did SO much damage with our mines, right? Did you even watch the video?