The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Legend 3v3 Bridge Tournament - Finals Video

• scy22b14_ESO
    scy22b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, the team full of cookie sorcs won? SHOCKER. The class balance in this game is utter crap.
    Edited by scy22b14_ESO on March 31, 2015 6:41PM
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait, the team full of cookie sorcs won? SHOCKER. The class balance in this game is utter crap.

The only cookie-cutter thing here is sorc qq.
    Reddington James — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf, 3 sorcs is nothing, it takes one sorc to put up a bol and guess what no damage is going past that thing. templar just had to use eclipse, the dk reflect spam. if the defenders just hugged behind the dk, no damage would hit, it was a group play fail imo. they had the counters right there in there hand but chose not to use them as a team.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • jpalm1995
    jpalm1995
    ✭✭✭

Let me guess, you spam uppercut?
    I always say that I hate this game, yet for some reason i'm still here.
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The salt in this thread is really sad.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheBucket wrote: »
    I would like to see class restrictions and only allow one class per group. That way you dont end up with 3 sorcs using mines in a close hallway waiting. Grats on the victory as you guys basically did what you were suppose to and win

3v3v3 would also be interesting. If only ESO had structured pvp like this as an option. I believe that alone would remove some of the lag in Cyrodiil

Yes, because in the video we did SO much damage with our mines, right? Did you even watch the video?

Because a player would have to be stupid to run in to that. Its an easy way to build ult though. I called before the tourney started that a team with the most Sorcs would win it. Im not going to discredit the win because there are a lot of good players in that tournament.

Movement is limited on the bridge also, so teams who had players using Crit Rush or Magic Nightblades who use speed and space to win would of been at a severe disadvantage.

To bad the Anchors are so unpredictable. Would be awesome to have a dueling area like that.
    Edited by TheBucket on April 1, 2015 1:45AM
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Germtrocity
    Germtrocity
    ✭✭✭✭

Because a player would have to be stupid to run in to that. Its an easy way to build ult though.

Yes, it builds SO much ultimate in the 1.6 system. Now I am not even sure if you even play this game.
    Edited by Germtrocity on April 1, 2015 3:28AM
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭

Because a player would have to be stupid to run in to that. Its an easy way to build ult though.

Yes, it builds SO much ultimate in the 1.6 system. Now I am not even sure if you even play this game.

Wait.. So you dont gain ultimate by going in to combat? You cast mines. Use shields and build Ult while opponent attacks get absorbed.

Not sure why you're getting so worked up over my initial comment.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)