The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Rise of The Perma-Dodger

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »
    Ezareth wrote: »
    I spend most of my time in PvP with over 3000 magicka regen and 1300 stamina regen.

Wtf how do you get so many regen? :o

By min/maxing many of the absurd passives and champion points available in the game. I'll detail everything out and my build sometime soon when I release my next 1vX PvP video.
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth VR16 AD Sorc - Rank 36 - Axe NA
    Ezareth-Ali VR16 DC NB - Rank 20 - Chillrend NA
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • deepseamk20b14_ESO
    deepseamk20b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shields are WAY stronger than dodge. I'm not fighting back while I'm dodging, even if its only for a second at a time, but consecutively. You can have shields up and continue to attack until they are gone and just recast.

the difference that you dont seem to see is that while roll dodging you can weave in abilities and still take almost no damage, but with a Damage Shield you cannot weave in abilities but have to eat up the global cooldown while still eating all incoming damage.

big difference, putting roll dodge a head of shields.

You eat up the damage but can insta cast the shield over and over. Bolt escape and attack. I've never seen a sorc just sit there and take damage, recast, shield, take damage, recast shield, take damage, recast shield. They take damage, recast shield, escape, and attack. Rinse and repeat.

Not to mention I back to back roll dodge and still take damage. Unless there is some trick I don't know of, perma dodge really isn't perma dodge. You can still get hit by many skills.
    Hey everyone! Look! It's a signature!
  • DaggerfallTradeMasters
    Let them roll dodge lol np if they use their stamina for that its still possible to hit them with Wrecking blow or shield charge or biting jabs etc,,,
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChefZero wrote: »
    I spend most of my time in PvP with over 3000 magicka regen and 1300 stamina regen.

Wtf how do you get so many regen? :o

reg CPs + way of the air set(high stam reg + neat 320 spell dmg) combine that with noble duelist/alessian order and stam/magica reg drinks and you are gold.
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"

• cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shields are WAY stronger than dodge. I'm not fighting back while I'm dodging, even if its only for a second at a time, but consecutively. You can have shields up and continue to attack until they are gone and just recast.

the difference that you dont seem to see is that while roll dodging you can weave in abilities and still take almost no damage, but with a Damage Shield you cannot weave in abilities but have to eat up the global cooldown while still eating all incoming damage.

You eat up the damage but can insta cast the shield over and over. Bolt escape and attack. I've never seen a sorc just sit there and take damage, recast, shield, take damage, recast shield, take damage, recast shield. They take damage, recast shield, escape, and attack. Rinse and repeat.

Not to mention I back to back roll dodge and still take damage. Unless there is some trick I don't know of, perma dodge really isn't perma dodge. You can still get hit by many skills.

well duh dude, i was comparing how you eat damage 100% of the time with casting shields to how you negate 90% of all incoming damage with a dodge roll while still being able to use offensive and defensive moves. if you cannot see how much more powerful a dodge roll to a shield is then you are just blind. of course i have to bolt escape, and its usually coupled with a dodge roll to avoid 90% of incoming damage and most the time i dont get cc'ed will doing it (though the lag sometimes gets you cc'ed by things like WB mid dodge roll).

so basically since you havent figured it out yet, roll dodge and use offensive instacast abilities, avoid most damage in the game = Win. that goes for if your full health just go on the offensive rolling around using abilities while dodging and the effect of the dodge will last throughout the length of an instant cast ability. if you start losing health, guess what, roll dodge and use a defensive ability like vigor and heal yourself back to full while negating most damage in the game.

if you cant see how roll dodge is more powerful then i just dont know what to tell you, you must have the biggest blinders on ever.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
    https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCozmon3c/videos
  • morf87
    morf87
    ✭✭✭

well duh dude, i was comparing how you eat damage 100% of the time with casting shields to how you negate 90% of all incoming damage with a dodge roll while still being able to use offensive and defensive moves. if you cannot see how much more powerful a dodge roll to a shield is then you are just blind. of course i have to bolt escape, and its usually coupled with a dodge roll to avoid 90% of incoming damage and most the time i dont get cc'ed will doing it (though the lag sometimes gets you cc'ed by things like WB mid dodge roll).

so basically since you havent figured it out yet, roll dodge and use offensive instacast abilities, avoid most damage in the game = Win. that goes for if your full health just go on the offensive rolling around using abilities while dodging and the effect of the dodge will last throughout the length of an instant cast ability. if you start losing health, guess what, roll dodge and use a defensive ability like vigor and heal yourself back to full while negating most damage in the game.

if you cant see how roll dodge is more powerful then i just dont know what to tell you, you must have the biggest blinders on ever.

Wow lol, i wud give up roll dodging to be able to spam damage shields and bolt escape using the same resource for dps.
    Sorcs whining about players roll dodging..whatever next..
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morf87 wrote: »

Wow lol, i wud give up roll dodging to be able to spam damage shields and bolt escape using the same resource for dps.
    Sorcs whining about players roll dodging..whatever next..

So you dont use stamina for DPS, lol, your full of it arent you. i bet you dont realize you can stack the hell out of stamina, stamina regen, and weapon damage, have minimal health yes but you can ROLL DODGE FOREVER, avoiding 90% of damage.

the fact that i have to couple two abilities together to escape a bad situation and you only have to use ONE should tell you something there, and you can couple this with vigor, shields, rally, ALL AT THE SAME TIME AS DODGE ROLLING. i must take a genius to see the discrepancy here. i dont need to repeat myself on being able to DO DAMAGE WHEN DODGE ROLLING either, right? when im bolting and shielding, I CANNOT DO DAMAGE.

because you dont roll dodge enough doesnt mean im wrong.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just bring back softcaps ZOS.

please.... :/
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Gorthax wrote: »
    Durham wrote: »
    What's the problem here..
    Nothing wrong with Dodge Roll there are a ton of abilities that nullfy it....

do tell :D if you mean soft cc.......guess what lol dodge roll the second it happens :D or do you mean skills that get through dodge roll to which I think there are 4?

wrecking blow

mages fury

meteor

curse

lava whip

biting jabs apparantly, according to rumors.

all that is just from my knowledge alone.. do you want me to look online and obtain a full list? I bet I could:)

and if not, you still have about 5-6 skills that break thru it.

Now tell me, are there any abilities that break thru shields? any dispels of any kind? any abilities that bug out and ignore damage shields? no, there are not, and hence lies one of the many problems with PvP right now. a lack of balance.

magicka builds have damage shield spam, stamina builds have roll dodge spam. until the major problems of PvP gets fixed(regain rates, no softcaps, etc) then this is as close to balance as this PvP will get.

Look at it from both sides of the spectrum instead of being so critical of only one side.
    Edited by Cody on April 10, 2015 6:54PM
  • morf87
    morf87
    ✭✭✭

So you dont use stamina for DPS, lol, your full of it arent you. i bet you dont realize you can stack the hell out of stamina, stamina regen, and weapon damage, have minimal health yes but you can ROLL DODGE FOREVER, avoiding 90% of damage.

the fact that i have to couple two abilities together to escape a bad situation and you only have to use ONE should tell you something there, and you can couple this with vigor, shields, rally, ALL AT THE SAME TIME AS DODGE ROLLING. i must take a genius to see the discrepancy here. i dont need to repeat myself on being able to DO DAMAGE WHEN DODGE ROLLING either, right? when im bolting and shielding, I CANNOT DO DAMAGE.

Its obvious by your rant you are angry for some reason, mayb you have trouble killing players who roll dodge alot, it must take a genius to kill roll dodge spammers...because roll dodging ports you 30ft away to safety right....
    Avoiding 90% of damage would be right if ppl didnt know which skills cant be dodged and use them with success, shields on the other hand....anyway...
  • cozmon3c_ESO
    cozmon3c_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Its obvious by your rant you are angry for some reason, mayb you have trouble killing players who roll dodge alot, it must take a genius to kill roll dodge spammers...because roll dodging ports you 30ft away to safety right....
    Avoiding 90% of damage would be right if ppl didnt know which skills cant be dodged and use them with success, shields on the other hand....anyway...

i kill them eventually.
    Guild UMBRA Chapter Lead
    ~Leper Si -V14 Sorcerer~
    Youtube Channel - Leper
  • kokoandshinb14a_ESO
    Varicite wrote: »

Strange, I thought the big difference was that roll dodge lasts about 1 second, while shields can last up to 20.

And you are actually not eating ANY incoming damage, because you are shielding yourself. That's literally the point. But it's true, shields are not meant to stand there and eat a ton of damage over and over until you run out of magicka.

If you aren't pairing your shielding w/ SOME method to relieve pressure (CC, escape, etc), you're going to have a bad time.

Pretty much the only time that I can think of somebody not being able to put out ANY pressure while shielding is a guy just standing there spamming his shield w/out doing anything else. You pretty much deserve to lose in that case, though.

Let's be serious for a moment, spamming 8k shields every second is only really necessary for short periods of time before you are either dead or going on the offensive.
    Anyone else noticing more and more people catching on to this and Perma-rolling yet?

For stamina specs there is no other escape tool, not to mention many skills hit thru dodge, its so easily countered.
    You sorcs dont understand how lucky u are being able to spam damage shields and bolt to safety.

Dodge rolling isn't "Easily" countered any more than Bolt Escape and damage shields are easily countered. Everything has a counter true. The issue isn't the effectiveness of the ability but the complete lack of an appreciable cost for the ability itself for no small number of players.

Bolt Escape + Shields is definitely harder to counter than dodge rolling by itself.

There is also pretty much no cost for constant shielding.

What's good for the goose, right?

Oooo how about the dodge rolling absorb caster?

Or how about the dodge rolling go invis cast evade with 40% movement spd buff ambush caster

And perhaps the dodge rolling i insta fossilize you builds

The list goes on.

Every class has ascess to great defense mechanisms.

Whatever class u playing, learn it, learn to multitask between your r and l hands, as well as how to become appendange dextrous so you can use all 10 of your fingers independantly such that you can master the complexity of twitched based strafing.
    Edited by kokoandshinb14a_ESO on April 11, 2015 3:02AM
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Strange, I thought the big difference was that roll dodge lasts about 1 second, while shields can last up to 20.

And you are actually not eating ANY incoming damage, because you are shielding yourself. That's literally the point. But it's true, shields are not meant to stand there and eat a ton of damage over and over until you run out of magicka.

If you aren't pairing your shielding w/ SOME method to relieve pressure (CC, escape, etc), you're going to have a bad time.

Pretty much the only time that I can think of somebody not being able to put out ANY pressure while shielding is a guy just standing there spamming his shield w/out doing anything else. You pretty much deserve to lose in that case, though.

Let's be serious for a moment, spamming 8k shields every second is only really necessary for short periods of time before you are either dead or going on the offensive.
    Anyone else noticing more and more people catching on to this and Perma-rolling yet?

For stamina specs there is no other escape tool, not to mention many skills hit thru dodge, its so easily countered.
    You sorcs dont understand how lucky u are being able to spam damage shields and bolt to safety.

Dodge rolling isn't "Easily" countered any more than Bolt Escape and damage shields are easily countered. Everything has a counter true. The issue isn't the effectiveness of the ability but the complete lack of an appreciable cost for the ability itself for no small number of players.

Bolt Escape + Shields is definitely harder to counter than dodge rolling by itself.

There is also pretty much no cost for constant shielding.

What's good for the goose, right?

Oooo how about the dodge rolling absorb caster?

Or how about the dodge rolling go invis cast evade with 40% movement spd buff ambush caster

And perhaps the dodge rolling i insta fossilize you builds

The list goes on.

Every class has ascess to great defense mechanisms.

Whatever class u playing, learn it, learn to multitask between your r and l hands, as well as how to become appendange dextrous so you can use all 10 of your fingers independantly such that you can master the complexity of twitched based strafing.

Not really sure why you quoted me and then didn't say anything that has to do w/ the post you quoted. <.<

But yes, coupling defensive mechanics is generally the best way to go. Maybe you were just agreeing w/ that I already said.

/shrug
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kuro1n wrote: »
    jrkhan wrote: »
    So, upped my stam regen to get a better feel for perma dodge rolling. Seems that 1) some players are good enough at timing to hit you between rolls (talked to one guy that could consistently hit with ambush).
    2) curse, detonation, meteor, and mages fury/radiant destruction destroyed me. Players with a few of these could insta-gib me while rolling.

I don't think being able to perma dodge roll makes you unkillable, and somewhat disagree with the premise that it should be prevented (by nerfing enchants or changing champion passive effect).
    It seems no more survivable than many other playstyles even when spammed indefinitely.

So, I hate to use the often repeated adage, but if you are having trouble dealing significant burst to a perma roller, it really might be a learning to adapt issue on the part of the attacker.
    Apologies about doing a 180 from my previous post but, I think we're going to get to the point (rather quickly) that most players will be able to infinately spam the abilities of their choice. Only a drastic change can prevent that at this point.
    The question is, how do you line up a burst combo strong enough to make it through their defense in one shot. If you can't, you may as well disengage, or turtle while waiting for reinforcements
    Pretty much this. Cloak is broken with everyone using detection pots so how else are we NBs supposed to survive anything at all? I have ~3k weapon damage and 55% crit rate with 2k stam regen, I can roll quite a bit but good players can still catch me. If I sacrificed more damage for stam regen I wouldn't do enough damage to kill people considering I can't take a long fight versus someone who uses block etc. Maybe with vigor the situation would be different but the majority of players do not have vigor.

Is this a joke? Woe is your NB for sure. We non-sorc magicka peasants can't have that much spellpower, that much crit, that much recovery, and perma-dodge roll away from danger. You perma-dodge rollers defending your broken mechanic is almost as amusing as the sorcs defending their OP stature.
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, upped my stam regen to get a better feel for perma dodge rolling. Seems that 1) some players are good enough at timing to hit you between rolls (talked to one guy that could consistently hit with ambush).
    2) curse, detonation, meteor, and mages fury/radiant destruction destroyed me. Players with a few of these could insta-gib me while rolling.

I don't think being able to perma dodge roll makes you unkillable, and somewhat disagree with the premise that it should be prevented (by nerfing enchants or changing champion passive effect).
    It seems no more survivable than many other playstyles even when spammed indefinitely.

So, I hate to use the often repeated adage, but if you are having trouble dealing significant burst to a perma roller, it really might be a learning to adapt issue on the part of the attacker.
    Apologies about doing a 180 from my previous post but, I think we're going to get to the point (rather quickly) that most players will be able to infinately spam the abilities of their choice. Only a drastic change can prevent that at this point.
    The question is, how do you line up a burst combo strong enough to make it through their defense in one shot. If you can't, you may as well disengage, or turtle while waiting for reinforcements
    Pretty much this. Cloak is broken with everyone using detection pots so how else are we NBs supposed to survive anything at all? I have ~3k weapon damage and 55% crit rate with 2k stam regen, I can roll quite a bit but good players can still catch me. If I sacrificed more damage for stam regen I wouldn't do enough damage to kill people considering I can't take a long fight versus someone who uses block etc. Maybe with vigor the situation would be different but the majority of players do not have vigor.

Is this a joke? Woe is your NB for sure. We non-sorc magicka peasants can't have that much spellpower, that much crit, that much recovery, and perma-dodge roll away from danger. You perma-dodge rollers defending your broken mechanic is almost as amusing as the sorcs defending their OP stature.

Exactly what class are you that isn't a NB but somehow doesn't have access to a shield? o.O
  • kokoandshinb14a_ESO
    hehe MMOS with PVP at it best.

grab the popcorn and a soda and its better than a hollywood production.

I hope all of us have looked at all the champ tree point allocations.

Do you all see

1) heal when you bash

2) unbalance enemy when you dodge!

3) create a damage absorber when you bash

combine that with the appropriate resource regen and no one will die.

Imagine a templar with aborber champ line maxed, stam regen maxed, all bash and bash related incetives maxed-- as an example. Its going to be a treat to watch!=)

the most important thing to take away from here is this--

all classes will have access to all these super champion abilities.

In re to NB-- 15% stam regen in the grand schemes of things in minimal once we all reach a certain level of champ skill.

IMO look at it this way---
    eveyone who is crying about sorc shield builds and NB roll builds-- just know that the day will come when your class will be just as envied if you tailor your champ points to enhance what your class has to offer.

The biggest obstacle I see on the way there is the infamous ragequit.
    Edited by kokoandshinb14a_ESO on April 11, 2015 6:15PM
  • Molsondry
    Molsondry
    ✭✭✭
    The real problem with permadodge rolling is animation canceling . Its allows yoou to use 1 ability in between Each roll without slowing your dodge roll in any kind of way. That the reason why you can dmg/shield/buf your self while perma dodge rolling.

And that is what makes its so strong compared to shield stacking/bolt . And dont get me wrong. Perma dodge rolling IS ALOT stronger then shield stacking/BoL .

Animation cancelling ftw.

wtb GCD .. if he wants to do an ability in between dodge rol atleast we will have a small window to hit him.

Edit : And im not saying BoL shield stacking isnt op... Its op but perma dodge rolling is even more overpowered.

Eventually with cp and gear lvl your still gonna be able to perma dodge roll...

THE REAL PROBLEM is not perma dodge rolling. What does it do if he perma dodge roll without doing anything. ? its jsut annoying but what happens if he perma dodge roll while doing 1 ability between each roll with absolutely no down side from it ? just the same has he was perma dodgle rolling. The fact is what is realyl broken is the animation canceling .

Dodge roll > spam ability .. as soon its start to trigeer spam dodge roll. .. you have like a .2 second windo to hit him... Atleast give an ability to trade when he tries to do an ability. Right now there no trade off.....

The ONLY real way to permanently balance this and not just put a plaster on it is to fix animation canceling with dodge . (thinking its not intended) Or just review your whole system ... (gcd?)
    Edited by Molsondry on April 11, 2015 9:15PM
    v9 Sorcerer
  • Bahalul
    Bahalul
    ✭✭✭

Exactly what class are you that isn't a NB but somehow doesn't have access to a shield? o.O

Have you tried healing ward?

327325.jpg
  • Varicite
    Varicite
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahalul wrote: »

1) I'm not the one complaining.

2) ...i'm sorry, what? Did you even read the post that was quoted?
  • TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with dodge rollers. They cant dodge roll forever no matter what the raging sorcs say. Lots of abilities ignore dodge roll at the moment.

I just see the same people playing the most successul class in pvp atm complaining about what isnt an easy mode kill for them.

Sorcs say dodge roll overload. Then come to the forums and QQ about dodge rollers.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    TheBucket wrote: »
    Sorcs say dodge roll overload. Then come to the forums and QQ about dodge rollers.
    Spot on!

• Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Spot on!

@lava_croft you won't see any dodge roller QQ from this sorc. I'm quite happy with my dodge rolling capabilities and I'm rollin' with the best of them.

They see me rollin
    They hatin
    Still trollin they tryin to catch me with under thirty
    Tryin to catch me with under thirty
    My stam bar still full
    Keys are bangin
    They hopin that they gon catch me with under thirty

Templar think they can Jesus beam
    Dark Cloak so I ain't easy to be seen
    When they see me roll by they can't do a thing
    And my shine on my Vigor and the health bar clean
    Roll with my nirnhoned, cuz it OP
    Next to the crit charge is the Wrecking Blow key
    Turn a Sorc into a coma
    Man you ain't know, don't take a diploma
    Just tryin to roll ain't tryin to get nurfed
    Just by myself so I pull in the zerg
    They patrolling you know they hate me
    Regen turned all the way up until the maximum
    I can't speak for some newbs tryin to gank for fun
    But we stackin regen that we have and um Medium armor help the Evasion
    Velocious Curse, I'm poppin Cloak
    Cripling Grasp and I'm rollin slow
    Shuffle and rollin like a tramp
    Twist and twistin can't hit this vamp
    DK pull up from behind think hes a champ
    Talons down gonna stop the motion
    Shadow Image who he think hes foolin
    This the Play-N-Skillz when we out and trollin
    Got bounties in every city except Cyrodiil but I'm still ain't losin

They see me rollin
    They hatin
    Still rollin they tryin to catch me with under thirty
    My stam bar still full
    Keys are bangin
    They hopin that they gon catch me with under thirty
    Edited by Ezareth on April 13, 2015 4:18PM
    Permanently banned from the forums for displaying dissent: ESO - The Year Behind
    Too Much Bolt Escape - banned for "hacking the game to create movement not otherwise permitted by in game mechanics."
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As a long-standing member of 4Chan this is some of the proudest trolling I have ever seen

The time and details spot on this worthy of a \b
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bahalul wrote: »

327325.jpg

You mean those secret OP stamina builds that use a restoration staff for all those hard hitting stamina resto powers or that healing Ward that needs spell damage on a Stamina build.

I love the Annulments and Healing Ward come back as if stamina builds can really use them without hybrid builds but wait then it wouldn't be a stamina build or good in 1.6
    Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • coochie32
    coochie32

He doesn't have room on his bar, all 10 slots are devoted to Jesus Beam.
    Shortround - v14 Sorc
    Willie Scott - v14 DK
    Bug Chaser - v14 NB
  • OdinForge
    OdinForge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is the truth, so much truth. Sorcs be nuking people with frags, tell you to dodge and L2P and then complain about you dodging frags. All the while you're melting from curse, streak and inevitable detonation anyway. Then they say you can attack while roll dodging, good luck blasting through shields with one attack between a roll dodge. You might get lucky here and there, with a CC or stun that allows you a win. But let's be real.
    Edited by OdinForge on April 14, 2015 5:03PM
    The Age of Wrobel.
  • alakmir
    alakmir
    ✭✭✭
    thing is @Lorkhan even avg stam players can now effectively roll dodge permanently . and also ofc if all my attacks misses u , i will complain , don't u think it is quite one sided most of the time ? I ask for nerfing roll dodge like they had done the same to streak i.e. with 50% more cost on the next roll dodge . this should balance this ***
    Emeeru - AD Sorc
    Solo/ duo/ trio with Sabal/Rubeus
  • Rust_in_Peace
    Rust_in_Peace
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have heard your cries and I have come up with a list of changes for ZoS to make so that the battlefield is finally fair for everyone.

How to make Bolt Sorcs equal to Stam Nightblades:

- make dodge roll stun whoever you roll through and deal 4k damage
    - Nightblades dodge roll now covers 28 meters
    - Soul Harvest now has 3 charges that deal 12k damage for your next 3 attacks when activated. 30 yard range.
    - Dark Cloak now provides a 15k damage shield after exiting stealth
    - the shield from dark cloak returns stamina when it expires

You're welcome.
  • Ezareth
    Ezareth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

There is a much simpler solution to this that doesn't require an ounce of effort on the part of ZoS.

Learn to play your class.
    Ezareth PvP on Youtube
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

There is a much simpler solution to this that doesn't require an ounce of effort on the part of ZoS.

Learn to play your class.
    +1

NB is love, NB is life.

R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -