The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

[NA] Ebonheart Pact Sinister Swarm PvP & PvE Casual & Social

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to Bee a member of the Swarm and now doing the only right thing...sending this thread back to page one! ;)

If you are looking for fun and friendly group to spend your time in Tamriel with...look no further and join Sinister Swarm!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Thank you so much wldkarde! We are so happy to have you beecome one of US! B)
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Recruitment open for new members!!

Old returning players, new players, current players are all welcome to check us out and apply online!
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Looking forwrad to the holiday??? MR TOOOO
    Don't wait til then to join us, drop your application in today!
    "Winter is HERE" cough eh-hum I "Mean Talos watch over us" :p
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Highlights from our fun day last week. All levels mixed up, hence why things just got decimateddddd, Yes music covers the sillyness and the giggles. Wanna here it?? take part next time and join up :p

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yACANbOO1z4&feature=youtu.be
    Edited by osnernb16_ESO on December 26, 2015 3:12PM
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    First recruitment message for the New year! Happy 2016 to you all! Sinister Swarm is ready to playyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
  • greenlights6
    greenlights6
    ✭✭
    I had applied to the guild and received an approval message just as last semester was ramping up. I quit the game then. Would I have to re-submit and application now that I'm back?

Gottslieg - mDK - EP
    Freyjäa - Sorc - EP
    Ëothain - Templar