The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NA] Ebonheart Pact Sinister Swarm PvP & PvE Casual & Social

osnernb16_ESO
osnernb16_ESO
✭✭
Recruitment thread re-created for the benefit of new and returning Players to ESO.
VW1keHA.png

We are a mature gaming community with 100+ members playing ESO since Beta: Here in the Swarm we range from casual family players to dedicated hardcore PvPers. Our main goal is to always have fun and meet new and interesting people so we heartily welcome mature players of ALL levels and gaming experience. Our members enjoy all aspects of ESO. We are all adults with a good mix of guys and gals, RL friends and couples etc. Our members work towards helping and supporting each other to do dailies, clear bosses and dungeons, as well as leveling crafting and working the in game economy to get good prices to buy and sell gear and make gear that helps members to progress efficiently at their levels.

We hold events several nights per weeks where we gather together to PvE or PvP. Our events calender post is here and updated monthly. sinisterswarm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31896

We have a well established Trading and Crafting section with Max level Craft-masters willing to assist members to level their crafting and run a Merchant Guild so sell our goods

Tired of joining dying guilds?? Founded in 1999, our guild has stood the test of time and we don't just Play ESO, we are a multi platform gaming community, playing WoW, Guild Wars, DiabloIII, Archage , FFXIV, STO....the list goes on. Check us out here sinisterswarm.com/
Stick your application here : sinisterswarm.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=301

We are also not just about recruiting individuals, we also like to form alliances with other guilds, large or small, so If you are in a guild already that you enjoy and love, but would like your guild to Ally-up then Guild Leaders are welcome to contact us also. ESO is Big Fun!! Plenty of it to share around! smile:

I can be contacted in-game (preferably via in-game mail) for those wanting more info. I will respond as soon as I can (Should I not be killing something/one or asleep) :smile

We look forward to you bee-coming one of us! One of Us One of USssss! B)

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eANQOLKXPHI#t=16
Edited by osnernb16_ESO on September 23, 2015 8:28PM
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    We can be contacted in game @greengenes1 if you have questions we would be happy to help!!
    Edited by osnernb16_ESO on February 2, 2016 7:08PM
  • Siliconhobbit_ESO
    Siliconhobbit_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings everyone! I'm Siliconhobbit and I'm 2nd in command of the Sinister Swarm guild for ESO. You can also forum PM any time with any questions you may have or even contact me in game with the handle @Siliconhobbit

I look forward to speaking with anyone interested.
    Sinister Swarm
    15 Years of Gaming Excellence
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    A call to Players who wish to build a competitive presence in Cyrodiil!!

New to PvP? You may think you are too low level to enjoy the challenge and support your team mates and have fun.
    Returning to ESO, You may feel you have forgotten how to play your class...

Looking for a Mature and Respectful Guild that enjoys PvP without all the Cussing, the Drama and Pug name calling abuse??

sinisterswarm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10763

Respect and Honor and Value each Member.We regularly PvP and have dedicated Guild PvP nights!
    Our PvP training nights for Vet AND non vet players should begin this coming week.

It IS time to answer the call, Join the Sinister Swarm!! Bee One of Us, One of Us One of Us!!
  • b.darlingb14_ESO
    b.darlingb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have been in the swarm for almost 3years and I can honestly say that it has been an awesome adventure hanging out and gaming with them . I am proud of the great people that make this community and chapter one of the best in MMO-Gaming there is .
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    New!! Sinister Swarm is opening "Guesting" for PvPers for a limited trial peiod!!

Our main PvP nights are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays from 7pm est, we invite you to join us as we head out to Murderise some Smurfs and Bananas!!

Please try not to die of shock yourselves as you find that we treat you with respect even though you are not a member of our guild! :wink:

All too often I see people mistreating and isolating "pugs" and inexperienced players and it both angers me and fills me with sadness. Our guild mandates that our members Bee Respectful; Bee positive, Don't Bee cussing and trash talking; Recognise and follow the chain of command and that we all Participate and contribute!! So come along and contribute to having a great time with people you can rely on to help you develop and enjoy the game.

To join the Swarm Officially, you would have to apply via our website. However to guest with us on our PvP nights you can either add your @handle to this thread, or mail message me it in-game (So to avoid others using your handle to spam you)

Avoid that LFG boredom and Reject PUG abuse.....Try a new approach to getting your game face on! :smiley:
    Edited by osnernb16_ESO on February 1, 2016 6:09PM
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭

Just to add a visual to our intention here :>
    DEATH TO THE ENEMIES!!!!

BHuUi_oCQAAZ-hH.jpg

Yes, bananas, You KNOW whats gonna happen next!.....

6-24-11+005.jpg

• osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Thank you for messaging me in-game to inform me that our website is placing your applications in the Moderators hold queue. We have woken up the admin and all should be well again!
    Last nights PvP group was great fun, i'm sorry I missed it! I was weak and had to sleep after that DSA run!
    Thanks Arya for posting the highlight link for us to watch! :smiley:

twitch.tv/arya108/v/4976691

We Run our PvP nights on Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays, to come along, shoot me a AND Hobbit an ingame mail/ message and visit. All you have to bring is a positive attitude and genuine desire to HAVE SOME FUN and stay with our group!! Coz if you take yourself too seriously and/or keep wonderin off it could be a short visit! LoL
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    WB 5/18/15 Recruitment open.
  • Skycrow
    Skycrow
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I'am kinda interested in your guild, but before trying to try my luck/chance in getting accepted,
    im still newbie right now around lvl 18, around 5 days old (not even a week playing).

im looking for a guild that mostly active around my time zone / play time, which is Indonesia (GMT+7) after work hours.
    what time zone are you guys mostly at?

Thanks in advance for the reply :D
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Hi Skycrow. the guild is most active on the American EST timezone which is somewhere like GMT+7 also I think.

Here is a link to our weekly event calender, sinisterswarm.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31896

I hope that helps!! :)
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    What will you do during the maintenance downtime??
    Sinister Swarm is Still Actively Recruiting!!. Join us today!
  • Siliconhobbit_ESO
    Siliconhobbit_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That's right folks! The Sinister Swarm is still actively looking for new members. Swing on over to our forums and have a look today!

Sinister Swarm

Edited by Siliconhobbit_ESO on June 7, 2015 10:55PM
    Sinister Swarm
    15 Years of Gaming Excellence
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Yes we are still recruiting and waitn on ya'll :D:p
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    With all our Lurrvely new applicants, many of whom are new to the game, we will be re-starting our "keep it Low" theme days, we we aim to run sub-vet toons and blast through zones doing Dolmans, world Bosses, and Public dungeons! That means it DOESN'T MATTER HOW BIG THE GROUP GETS!!!
    Join us and Bring your sub-vet toon go onnn make a new alt!! >:)
  • Meier
    Meier
    Hi guys/ladies im new here and I playing in EbonHeart pact :)
    "The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people. And so long as men die, liberty will never perish......
    Soldiers! don’t give yourselves to brutes - men who despise you - enslave you - who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel! Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. Don’t give yourselves to these unnatural men - machine men with machine minds and machine hearts! You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men! You have the love of humanity in your hearts! You don’t hate! Only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! Soldiers! Don’t fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!
    In the 17th Chapter of St Luke it is written: “the Kingdom of God is within man” - not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! You, the people have the power - the power to create machines. The power to create happiness! You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful, to make this life a wonderful adventure.
    Then - in the name of democracy - let us use that power - let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world - a decent world that will give men a chance to work - that will give youth a future and old age a security. By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power. But they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will!
    Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people! Now let us fight to fulfil that promise! Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers - to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance. Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men’s happiness. Soldiers! in the name of democracy, let us all unite!"
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Welcome Meier,
    We are still recruiting, all applications go via our website. New players are just as welcome as Vet players all are supported to enjoy and learn the game by us :smiley:
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Welcome to ALL our new members!! It is a pleasure to have you join us!! For people who are still interested; we are Still recruiting over the Summer!!!

Join Us today. apply via our website @ sinisterswarm.com ;)
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Welcome new members! Thank you so much for applying!! We really look forward to playing with and getting to know you all! :smiley:
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    We have had an AMAZING summer with some 30 new applications these past few weeks!! Update 7 is just around the corners and we are GEARING UP!! Looking forward to playing all the new content!.

It is NOT too late to join us, if you are a returning player.

You remain welcome as always to apply even if you are a new player! As we help and support members to develop an learn as they level, so when they Do get to end game, they can have a better idea of their play style and needs!! So no it really doesnt matter if you are level 3 or V14,, come hang out with us! :smile:
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Ok Ok so you#ve had a day now to play the new DLC, and you are probably thinking Woo00W Holy OMG!
    Can't do it alone?? Need an awesome guild with cool people to hang out with?? Weather you are new or old to the game, with a Lot or just a little MMO gaming Experience Here is a guild that will welcome you and treat you with Respect while we help to support you to enjoy the game, level up your toons or play in daily dungeons.
    Seriously, check us out coz if you are cool people too, then we wants to knows you!! :smiley:

Apply today at Sinisterswarm.com !
  • Syniister
    Syniister
    ✭✭
    Hello, I was interested in joining your community! I have submitted an application on the website and can be found in-game @Syniister

Thanks!
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Welcome to the Hive Syniister!!, May your kills bee many, your rewards bee plentful, and your fun bee Great!! B)
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    Heads Up we are still recruiting!! B)
  • Jtj87
    Jtj87
    ✭✭✭
    interested in joining @gamepro1987
  • Draconic_Archangel
    Draconic_Archangel
    Soul Shriven
    Nice! I'll be filling out an application on your website.
    I can be reached ingame @Draconic_Archangel
    Edited by Draconic_Archangel on September 20, 2015 9:35PM
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    AWESOME! :smiley:
  • greenlights6
    greenlights6
    ✭✭
    Very interested in joining a PvP guild! I'll be filling out an application on your website today. You can also find me in-game @greenlights6

Gottslieg - mDK - EP
    Freyjäa - Sorc - EP
    Ëothain - Templar
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hail Swarm!

My app is in on your site, and I'm looking forward to joining Swarm. ;)

If anyone needs me I'll be hunting yellows and blues in IC >:)

Can be found in game as @wldkarde
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • osnernb16_ESO
    osnernb16_ESO
    ✭✭
    @Greenlights6 and @Wldkarte gotcha!,, looking forward to having you join our ranks! B)