Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Battle level is not working

• Romo
    Romo
    ✭✭✭✭
    SickDuck wrote: »
    Couple of months and VR levels are gone. We will all be laughing on this little quarrel when looking back. B)

Difficult to believe there are people that still believe this.....
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    morf87 wrote: »
    Veteran players do not get Battle leveled.

Unless i am mistaken by the term "battle leveled" or confused with something else, my vet 3 NB stats increase when i zone into Cyrodiil from pve.
    That could be the effects of "Battle Spirit", the Cyrodiil buff that is applied to all characters regardless of level (and can be seen on Active Effects).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • theweakminded
    theweakminded
    ✭✭✭

Some stellar logic from ZOS
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah good, lower level vrs are still practically useless agains vr14s unless part of a huge zerg. Fun fun.
    If I recall, isn't there a non-vet server already? So why not put more emphasis on non-vets playing there in the meantime while making low/mid level vets more viable in the vet servers? I don't understand the point of this move at all, because non-vets are scarcely seen in vet pvp as it is...because they have their own server.
    Edited by skarvika on March 24, 2015 12:51AM
    QQing is a full time job
  • Max2497
    Max2497
    ✭✭✭
    As a VR3, I'm also going to have a hard time doing the PVE content in Cyrodiil if all of the mobs are now VR12. Now there's even more content I can't do until the upper VR levels.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    well players stuck in battle levels often have poorer resource management due to the forced stats. Armor is also low due to the forced stats, as is spell resistance.

players using battle levels are often in their 20s-low 40s, and, due to this, do not have anywhere near the abilities, passives, and effective potions a vet level player does. most battle level peeps also cant even earn CPs, putting them at a further dis-advantage.

you can take on people in PVP at low vet levels. Heck you could even beat a VR14 in all legendary gear at a low vet level if you played your cards right. the battle level only gives lower level players a shot at PvP, it does not give them any un-fair advantage.
  • Rune_Relic
    Rune_Relic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SickDuck wrote: »
    Couple of months and VR levels are gone. We will all be laughing on this little quarrel when looking back. B)

Will they though ?
    Anything that can be exploited will be exploited