Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Tips for a new guildmaster

Runefell
Runefell
✭✭✭✭
Well, I'm now a guildmaster of a small-mediumish sized guild, as the former guildmaster and most of the council left suddenly. (long story, lots of drama, etc). I wasn't really expecting to be in this position, and I'm a little lost on what I should be doing.

What are some good tips all you veteran leaders out there could share? I need to basically fill up the active member ranks again, and find a new council/helpers, as I'm the only high ranking one left. Are there any add-ons that make things a little easier? I already have roomba.
Rune Fell- Dunmer Mag Sorcerer (DC)~The Adventurer
Runed Claws- Khajiit Stam Dragonknight (DC) ~The Tank
Rain Fell- Argonian Mag Templar (EP)~ The Healer
Dragon Talon- Bosmer Stam Nightblade (AD) ~ The DPS

• maryriv
    maryriv
    ✭✭✭✭
    Make everyone submit to your will or implement the ban hammer.
  • Runefell
    Runefell
    ✭✭✭✭
    *takes notes* Be an unyielding and merciless tyrant. Got it.
    Rune Fell- Dunmer Mag Sorcerer (DC)~The Adventurer
    Runed Claws- Khajiit Stam Dragonknight (DC) ~The Tank
    Rain Fell- Argonian Mag Templar (EP)~ The Healer
    Dragon Talon- Bosmer Stam Nightblade (AD) ~ The DPS

• Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the main thing is to think about what type of guild you (and the other remaining members) want. It's much easier to recruit and especially to maintain membership if you have a focus - something your members all have in common that gives you a reason to play together.

It could be anything from wanting to be top-ranked PvP players to being an RP guild focused on holding BBQs in cities, or a guild for people who like using weird 'non-optimal' builds. But something that's likely to attract people you want to play with and give them a reason to choose your guild over the hundreds of others out there.

And obviously also to give you something to do together.
    Edited by Danikat on March 23, 2015 1:39PM
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"