Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't use Illustrious healing?

Zafieiria
Zafieiria
Soul Shriven
So I came back to ESO after a long while of quitting, and I re-did my points and such and I picked up Illustrious healing. But the problem is, I can't use the ability at all... With neither staff I have (healing and destruction). Is there something I'm doing wrong? Do I have to use it near a wounded ally? It's an AoE heal so not sure why I would have to do that.
Complete Noob
  • Powell90
    Powell90
    The best thing for you to do is to send in a ticket. Yea that doesn't make any sense at all. First start off by resetting your skill points; morphs and all. Then unlock grand healing try to use and if you can then morph it to illustrious and try it again.
    Pain is Weakness