The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Support tickets

Pristia
Pristia
✭✭
I there any way to find a support ticket you submitted? I put in a ticket and can't find the support # they gave me.
You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Albert Einstein
  • ZOS_MollyH
    Hello Pristia!

We will be sending your most recent ticket numbers to you in a PM momentarily.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Pristia
    Pristia
    ✭✭
    Awesome, thank you.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

Albert Einstein
    Options
  • Ashenden
    Ashenden
    Soul Shriven
    In the same vein, is there somewhere to enter/use your ticket number?
    Options
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed this too, it gives you a reference number, but you have no way of actually seeing your tickets or what the status of them is... Probably to avoid seeing how many tickets you have that haven't been replied to.
    Gimme back my sweetroll or so help me
    Options
  • Ashenden
    Ashenden
    Soul Shriven
    I've been waiting on a ticket for missing collection items since the 16th. I wonder if "please contact our Support Team" means the contact options in the website support tab and not ingame ticket. Hm
    Options
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    Ashenden wrote: »
    I've been waiting on a ticket for missing collection items since the 16th. I wonder if "please contact our Support Team" means the contact options in the website support tab and not ingame ticket. Hm

There's a banner on the forum that says to try logging into all your characters then check it again. Did you try that?
    Options
  • Ashenden
    Ashenden
    Soul Shriven
    I deleted my old low level character when coming back so I don't think I have any alternatives sadly.
    Options
  • Niliu
    Niliu
    ✭✭✭
    Ah, then yea, tickets are the only way to go I guess. Which brings me back to the whole be nice to see your open tickets thing.
    Options