The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

[SUGGESTION] Race Ultimates.

Fizzlewizzle
Fizzlewizzle
✭✭✭✭
A suggestion with a small tribute to the previous Elder Scrolls game, Skyrim.

I would like to suggest a skill unique for each of the different races, which players can use as an ultimate skill.
The player will get access to this skill ones they reach level 10, and will cost around 250 ultimate per use (Price for each race will be the same).
It will level up every 10 levels, and will reach level 4 (max level) ones the player reaches level 40.

The Skills:

Altmer: Highborn.
- Increases Magicka Regeneration by 400/450/500/550% for 15 seconds.

Argonian: Histskin.
- Increase Health Regeneration by 400/450/500/550% for 15 seconds.

Redguard: Adrenaline Rush.
- Increase Stamina Regeneration by 400/450/500/550% for 15 seconds.

Orsimer: Berserker.
- Increase damage of heavy and light attacks by 100/150/200/250% for 15 seconds.

Bosmer: Animal Alliance.
- Summon 1/2/3/4 spider(s) (equal to your level) to fight with you for 15 seconds.

Breton: Astral skin.
- Convert 40/45/50/55% of incoming magic damage to magicka. Lasts for 15 seconds.

Dunmer: Encestrials Flame.
- A Bat Swarm like attack with fire. Damage is 50% based on Magicka and 50% on Stamina. Lasts for 15 seconds.
(Increased damage per level)

Khajiit: Feline Instinct.
- Increase Detection Radius by 100/110/120/130%, reduce the size of own detection radius by 50/55/60/65%.

Nord: Battle Cry.
- Fear all nearby enemies within a 15/17/20/23 meter radius for 15 seconds.
Other option, if Fear has to many disadvantages (for PvP mostly):
Give all enemies within a certain range a mixture of minus and mayor debuff effects for 15 seconds.
- Minor Mangel (Reduces targets max health by 10%)
- Minor defile (Reduce targets healing recieved by 15%)
- Minor Breach (Small decrease of target's spell resistance)
- Minor Fracture (Small decrease of target's physical resistance)
- Mayor maim (Reduce targets damage by 30%)

Imperial: Imperial Encouragement.
- All allies within a 15M range will receive all Minor buffs available for 15 seconds.
Edited by Fizzlewizzle on March 19, 2015 7:20PM
Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
  • Ace_SiN
    Ace_SiN
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like the idea behind this. I'll back anything that supports adding more skills and skill lines into the game(where's spellcrafting?). I can't say that I agree with your numbers or them being ults though. Lets compare your Nord ult vs Orsimer.

Nord: Take a little over 60 secs to build up an ult that can easily be broken out of and granting CC immunity

vs

Orc: Take that same amount of time to boost my dps for 15 secs.

There's a huge viability difference between the two. Nord racial would be extremely niche, if used at all. Personally I don't like them adding racial ults. I would like to see a racial skill though. So, if that Nord ult was changed to become a regular skill, then that would give it more potential. This simple change would indirectly give all Nords a way to effectively counter blocking, regardless of class choice.

Numbers aside, racials like Redguard, Argonian, and Altmer, for example, feel too much like more of the same. Redguards are already kings of stam and most classes already have ways to further boost him(plus they have a stam regen passive already). I would prefer something a bit more creative and unique for racial skills.

King of Beasts

• eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ace_SiN wrote: »
    I like the idea behind this. I'll back anything that supports adding more skills and skill lines into the game(where's spellcrafting?). I can't say that I agree with your numbers or them being ults though. Lets compare your Nord ult vs Orsimer.

Nord: Take a little over 60 secs to build up an ult that can easily be broken out of and granting CC immunity

vs

There's a huge viability difference between the two. Nord racial would be extremely niche, if used at all. Personally I don't like them adding racial ults. I would like to see a racial skill though. So, if that Nord ult was changed to become a regular skill, then that would give it more potential. This simple change would indirectly give all Nords a way to effectively counter blocking, regardless of class choice.

Numbers aside, racials like Redguard, Argonian, and Altmer, for example, feel too much like more of the same. Redguards are already kings of stam and most classes already have ways to further boost him(plus they have a stam regen passive already). I would prefer something a bit more creative and unique for racial skills.

I like the idea in concept, but I would caution against making any of them too powerful.
    :trollin:
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ace_SiN wrote: »

vs

The nord (and Imperial) were pretty hard to come up with a suitable Ultimate. If fear isn't very useful in PvP (didn't know that, not much of a PvP player or NB user) i could change it to the counterpart of the Imperial suggestion: Give all enemies within a certain range a mixture of minus and mayor debuff effects for 15 seconds.
    - Minor Mangel (Reduces targets max health by 10%)
    - Minor defile (Reduce targets healing received by 15%)
    - Minor Breach (Small decrease of target's spell resistance)
    - Minor Fracture (Small decrease of target's physical resistance)
    - Mayor maim (Reduce targets damage by 30%)

As for your comment about the skills for Argonian, Redguard and Altmer.
    I tried to give them all bonuses that would fit them, and were aligned with the old skyrim bonuses. Personally i'm very careful about unique bonuses (look what being "unique" has brought the Argonians), so i won't experiment to much.
    With those 3 bonuses you have 1 special effect in each alliance: Health In Ebonheart, Magicka in Aldmeri and Stamina in Daggerfall.
    All 3 also have a damage bonus with the Orcs, Bosmer and Dunmer, each belonging to a different alliance.
    and 3 "utility" bonuses with the Nord, Breton and Khajiit.
    Imperial is a stand alone case.
    Edited by Fizzlewizzle on March 18, 2015 9:02PM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes and more yes.

Just rename the Imperial one to Voice of the Emperor. :wink:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Yes yes yes and more yes.

Just rename the Imperial one to Voice of the Emperor. :wink:
    I was thinking about doing that, but since everyone can become emperor i went for a more... open... option.
  • Mumyo
    Mumyo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AHAHAHAHHA the NORD, i would just erase my character beeing a nord when that would come.
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mumyo wrote: »
    AHAHAHAHHA the NORD, i would just erase my character beeing a nord when that would come.
    For which one? The Fear or the debuff one?
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's quite a good idea but it's too late for that. We cannot change our race now...
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't bother using those Ultimates at all. With a sole exception for Breton which is OP-broken.