The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Treasure Hunter Perk?

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I made a toon on the PTS to test this out; went slumming around Khenarthi, but I gotta be honest, I didn't really see any difference in the quality of loot that came from chests - even those uncovered with treasure maps. Has anyone else notice the same? Or was my sample size just not big enough to notice anything?
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have never really thought the treasure maps chest loot was any better than a regular chest. I wasn't exactly looking for that though. I enjoy them for the actual hunt (without googling or using addons). If I didn't like the hunt I probably wouldn't bother with them.

Wait a second. Perk? What perk? Is it a champion point passive or something?
    Edited by MissBizz on March 17, 2015 4:53AM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah in one of the green trees - it's a 75pt perk.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NVM, this was on the PTS so yeah, I know how you got enough CPs for that. :)
    Edited by Kragorn on March 17, 2015 8:42AM
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...to bump this, has anyone noticed a...well, noticeable difference?