The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

1.6 Feedback: Hel Ra Citadel bug (first boss TRIPPLED)

F7sus4
F7sus4
✭✭✭✭✭
We did a regular Hel Ra run tonight in Baby Face Bananas that unexpectedly ended with the first boss fight bugged.

A total of three Ra Kotu's spawned subsequently, after the first one was stuck in the corner. The door closed and the ads spawned, bringing another boss to the fight, and so on - up to total three.

The game allowed us to kill them simultaneously and, surprisingly, granted points for every kill. :o

MHVb5wq.jpg
3WILl4u.jpg
PBYyXiC.jpg
Z7Onpcc.jpg
glLHqgF.jpg
6kCd0OY.jpg
Being a bit drained after the fight with just 4 souls left, we decided to give up the Hard Mode, but we did proceed to finish the Trial to see whether further bosses were bugged too or not. Thankfully, they weren't.

XZ1zNtL.jpg
@ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom: We hope the documentation and feedback is accurate enough. "We're not even mad, that was amazing!" B)

<3<3<3
Edited by F7sus4 on March 16, 2015 12:56AM
  • akgoebelroseb14_ESO
    akgoebelroseb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    so I guess bosses in the game even Hard Mode bosses arent that hard if you can fight 3 of them at once....
  • Gyudan
    Gyudan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    That must have been quite fun to tank. :D
    Wololo.
  • vovus69
    vovus69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone in the group, by chance, got the new level? Usually named bosses are duplicated in vet zones if you got the next level. I had this happened with me twice after the update. I had a quest and it was a wasp as a boss and mammoth nearby. When I got the level, I had two wasps to kill and two mammoths. :) While I did it, first killed mammoth was respawned. So I had to kill three mammoths and two wasps to complete the quest.
    based on what I saw, you had at least one person who got the new level, probably two...
    "If I'll need your opinion, I'll give one to you" - Rivenspire
  • runagate
    runagate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    F7sus4 wrote: »
    "We're not even mad, that was amazing!" B)

Wait, you ate ALL of the cheese out of the refrigerator?

That does indeed sound like fun, and congrats for adapting to it fast enough to make it through that glitch.
  • F7sus4
    F7sus4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vovus69 wrote: »
    Does anyone in the group, by chance, got the new level?
    I don't know any hardcore PvE guild that would even consider taking a character below VR14 for Trials.
    so I guess bosses in the game even Hard Mode bosses arent that hard if you can fight 3 of them at once....
    You can choose Hard Mode for the last boss only. I assumed it was obvious, sorry for that.
    ;)
    Edited by F7sus4 on March 21, 2015 9:13AM