The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Camouflage hunter bug - It's unusable atm

reften
reften
✭✭✭✭✭
I'm a regular, long time user of the skill Camouflage Hunter. Post 1.6, the weapon effect (glowing bow/sword etc) often times does not go away...sometimes even when logging out and logging back in.

That is just a bit annoying and can live with. The bigger issue is...right in the middle of a fight, my character goes into the camo. hunter casing animation, which interrupts any skills I'm using (like snipe) and essentially stuns my character for a second.

Sharing in the hopes it's on the to-be-fixed list.

Thanks
Reften
Bosmer (Wood Elf)
Moonlight Crew (RIP), Misfitz (RIP), Victorem Guild

VR16 NB, Stam build, Max all crafts.

Azuras & Trueflame. Mostly PvP, No alts.

Semi-retired till the lag is fixed.

Love the Packers, Bourbon, and ESO...one of those will eventually kill me.
  • KenCleanAirSystem
    KenCleanAirSystem
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, it's been screwed up this way since the initial PTS release of 1.6,and it makes the skill basically unusable. I bug reported this at least once while 1.6 was on the test server, but hadn't tested to see if had been fixed since 1.6 went live. Sorry to hear that it is still bugged.

Then again, the visual bug with Lethal Arrow has been around far longer than this one and has still not been addressed, so I am not surprised that Camouflaged Hunter wasn't fixed either.
  • Emma_Overload
    Emma_Overload
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use the Evil Hunter morph, and the visual effect STILL has the problem of not matching your weapon after a weapon switch.

I can't believe they spent months "revamping" combat animations, but they didn't fix this bug which has been around forever!
    #CAREBEARMASTERRACE
  • The_Drexill
    The_Drexill
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed this bug, but until last night it never bothered me... then as I'm fighting exactly that happened, and I couldn't do anything. I'll still use it, but it's annoying as hell for sure.
    Brandizzle - NB
    Drexill The Unbreakable - Sorc

For teh covenant.
  • frould
    frould
    ✭✭✭
    Is refreshes the effect's duration work? since i can't tell from skill effect and S'rendarr seem not work.