The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Health Bars NOT showing up (even after enabling in settings)

Sky Chancellor
Sky Chancellor
✭✭✭
No health bars for any players, including in Cyrodiil makes game unplayable. Log in and out, same problem - with all characters on my account. Bug will sometimes go away after awhile.

I am sure this has been reported already. I've heard of other players in Cyrodiil complaining about it as well.

Thank you!
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Disable it all in the UI, log off. Log on and enable them all again, relog. Should be fixed.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • Sky Chancellor
    Sky Chancellor
    ✭✭✭
    olsborg wrote: »
    Disable it all in the UI, log off. Log on and enable them all again, relog. Should be fixed.

Thanks for the tip, Olsborg. I did a repair was able to get the health bars back. That would be a quicker way in doing it.
    Options
    Soul Shriven
    Very annoying bug, I hate it.
    Options
  • Khivas_Carrick
    Khivas_Carrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, and I don't even know what the hell causes it.
    Bobbity Boop, this game might become poop, but I'll still play because I'm just a pile of goop!
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Yep, we're aware this issue has existed since we published Update 6, and are working on getting it fixed.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fix all the pvp bugs! We've waited long enough. If you don't know how just say so. We will be a little more understanding.

Thanks
    Options
  • RunAway
    RunAway
    ✭✭✭
    To fix this, go into your ESO folder in My Documents, select the Live folder, then at the bottom it has UserSettings. Delete that, start game, be happy.

Repeat as needed. It's a temporary fix.
    Options
  • Helluin
    Helluin
    ✭✭✭
    Are you sure is it not related to an addon and its settings?
    I had this bug just once on an alt, never on main character.
    "... and the blue fire of Helluin flickered in the mists above the borders of the world, in that hour the Children of the Earth awoke, the Firstborn of Ilúvatar."
    Options
  • Raij
    Raij
    ✭✭
    Also having this issue. No addons installed, just bought the game this week.
    Options