Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning Player.

Lanatireb17_ESO
Lanatireb17_ESO
✭✭✭
See title. Coming back after nearly a year of absence. Wanna build my character right from the beginning.
Looking for a good build/class that works as DPS. Not interested in any form of destro or restro build, i despise staffs.

Any ideas?
  • ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nightblade or Dragonknight would be my suggestion. Dk if you like taking damage or nightblade if you like stealth and sneaking.
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back!

Templars also do a nice bit of DPS currently.

It's up to you!
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Lanatireb17_ESO
    Lanatireb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I used to play a NB in my first game and back then the class was a total mess cause most skills didnt work like they were supposed to and the game couldnt decide if NB was a magic or stamina class. did that change now?