The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.1 on the PTS on Monday at 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC).

now 1.6 is out what about 1.7?

gilesjmrwb17_ESO
gilesjmrwb17_ESO
Soul Shriven
I know it's early however i'm not a lawbreaking person (even in a game) when will the Guard aspect be added to the game so I can get these law breakers?

Best Answer

• Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1.7 won't be out till August at the earliest IMO.

ZOS have said there'll be no more updates till the console launch, and given the high likelihood that will lead to many weeks of problems that need fixing it seems implausible to expect 1.7 for at least a couple of months.

Even then it's far from certain it seems to me it'll be 1.7 next, ZOS has a lot of DLC ready to go (obviously) and they'll want to start milking $$$ out of the Store, so non-revenue generating content I expect will now be a low priority (like in all other games I play that switch from sub. to hybrid).
    Answer ✓