The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Hired Guild Traders Gone

Seravi
Seravi
✭✭✭✭✭
I am in three trading guilds and in the last hour all of our hired traders are gone. None of them show having a kiosk and they do. It's happening to others as well as we are all chatting wondering what is going on. :( I am on the NA server.
  • Kevinmon
    Kevinmon
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same bug here. All guild traders have now completely disappeared from all guild pages across all trading guilds.
  • ZOS_GaryA
    ZOS_GaryA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey there folks,

We'll definitely be sure to take a look. Does this issue seem to be an across the board thing, or is it specific to certain guilds?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
  • kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    kelly.medleyb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Across the board, it's just not displaying in the guild info sheet the traders are still functioning.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's across the board. I am not having this issue but chat has been buzzing that since the guild traders are gone, some can't access the guild banks or stores to sell items. They have to travel to different locations until they can find a bank that will let them add items to sell or to the guild bank. The only problem I have is the traders are gone from the UI. I did travel to our kiosks and the traders are there selling items.
    Edited by Seravi on February 27, 2015 6:10PM