Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 21
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why does Sheogorath get more screen time than Molag Ball?

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Iago wrote: »
    Sheogorath is funnier, all Molag can do is insult you over and over...

I'm sure that was their reasoning but seriously they should have made Sheogorath the main villan then
    Yeah, I'm sure in future DLC we'll see more of Molag Bal and other Daedric Princes, after all, Meridia says that we've stoked their interest, so they kind of HAVE. To add a future story with more Daedra... I for one would love to sit down and have a glass of tea with yours truly, Clavicus Vile.

I also look forward to meeting Bothia, Mehrunes Dagon, and Azura

Boethiah can eat my toes for all I care, Mehrunes isn't any fun... Molag Bal has the best voice actor of any villain ever. Uncle Sheo is Uncle ****ing Sheo, meeting with Mephala would be fun... Cause um..
    "Mephala is the demon prince of murder, sex, and secrets."

Fun times with Mephala, if you know what I mean :smirk:

In truth though, I want to see some more interaction with Hermaeus Mora, Sanguine, Nocturnal, and Mephala, and since there's suppose to be a new content zone called "Mephala's Realm" it appears that I will get my wish.

Isn't Mephala also the one that appears as a Spider Daedra?
    Yea no, that's not attractive. It she were more like Lolth and less like Arachnaphobia, maybe.
    They can appear as whatever they want to be... Like this.
    mephala__the_daedra_lady_by_righon-d31fmmm.jpg
    Like this.
    pxs_mephala_by_markothesketchguy-d7rw1jr.jpg
    Which happens to be eerily sexy.
    And like this.
    Nocturnal.jpg
    Which happens to be just plain sexy. I'm sure @TheShadowScout will agree with me :wink:

I mean there's always the Spider Daedra
    468px-Spider.jpg
    But at least Spider Daedra is prettier than Harvester... I wouldn't mind getting myself caught in her web, wink wink, nudge nudge. :smirk:

Okay I'll stop now.

Bro, those pics are 50 Shades of All Kinds of Not Okay. But hey, you do you. Get yer freak on homie, but be careful, she'll probably eat you post coitus.

@WraithAzraiel BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahahahahahaha I can't... I just *** can't... I need a paramedic... hyperventilating to death over here. :scream:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm sure that was their reasoning but seriously they should have made Sheogorath the main villan then
    Yeah, I'm sure in future DLC we'll see more of Molag Bal and other Daedric Princes, after all, Meridia says that we've stoked their interest, so they kind of HAVE. To add a future story with more Daedra... I for one would love to sit down and have a glass of tea with yours truly, Clavicus Vile.

Boethiah can eat my toes for all I care, Mehrunes isn't any fun... Molag Bal has the best voice actor of any villain ever. Uncle Sheo is Uncle ****ing Sheo, meeting with Mephala would be fun... Cause um..

In truth though, I want to see some more interaction with Hermaeus Mora, Sanguine, Nocturnal, and Mephala, and since there's suppose to be a new content zone called "Mephala's Realm" it appears that I will get my wish.

Yea no, that's not attractive. It she were more like Lolth and less like Arachnaphobia, maybe.
    Like this.
    And like this.
    Nocturnal.jpg
    Which happens to be just plain sexy. I'm sure @TheShadowScout will agree with me :wink:

468px-Spider.jpg
    But at least Spider Daedra is prettier than Harvester... I wouldn't mind getting myself caught in her web, wink wink, nudge nudge. :smirk:

Okay I'll stop now.

Bro, those pics are 50 Shades of All Kinds of Not Okay. But hey, you do you. Get yer freak on homie, but be careful, she'll probably eat you post coitus.

@WraithAzraiel BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahahahahahaha I can't... I just BLEEEP can't... I need a paramedic... hyperventilating to death over here. :scream:

I aim to please.

Youre-welcome_zps3737cc66.gif

LOL
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on February 23, 2015 10:14PM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like this.
    And like this.
    Nocturnal.jpg

468px-Spider.jpg

Okay I'll stop now.

@WraithAzraiel BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ahahahahahaha I can't... I just BLEEEP can't... I need a paramedic... hyperventilating to death over here. :scream:

I aim to please.

Youre-welcome_zps3737cc66.gif

LOL

And you're a supernatural fan. @WraithAzraiel +100 cookies for you. :cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie::cookie:
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hells yea, the wife and I are definitely TeamWinchester.
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people in this thread said there should have been more daedric quests and such. There are actually quite a lot of quests related to Daedric Princes in the game already but we don't always notice we are talking to a Daedric prince because they don't really look what we expect them to look like (mostly one phantomic kind of humanoid). Apart from Hermaeus mora, Sheogorath and Molag Bal, I'm not sure if there have been more created with a unique appearence in the game.

Some don't appear but are represented by their shrines (Azura, Vaermina...). I am definitely looking for the dark brotherhood & thieves update to see if we get to meet Nocturnal.
    Edited by Sotha_Sil on February 23, 2015 10:44PM
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    because molag bal is a weak piece of guar dung who gets his butt handed to him the one time a mortal gets on an even plane with him.

Edited by Cody on February 23, 2015 10:46PM
  • TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, like I mentioned... a lot of the deadric powers we meet in the game are either speaking through their shrines/idols, or some common daedra they possess for a quick chat. And thus they get less memorable then Molag Bal, or Sheogorath or Hermaeus Mora... who'd pay special attention to that flame speaking with Mehunes Dagons voice, the statue speaking for Azura, or that simple spider daedra Mephala talks through? Thus I'd wish we got a personal meeting with more of them, some DLC coming to ESO one day...
    Quite possibly. Once she is finished with you. And then revive you as dremora to serve her for the rest of eternity (she IS a deadric prince after all, they always need more minions).
    Drat, now I want a quest where -just- that happens... ;):smirk:

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, like I mentioned... a lot of the deadric powers we meet in the game are either speaking through their shrines/idols, or some common daedra they possess for a quick chat. And thus they get less memorable then Molag Bal, or Sheogorath or Hermaeus Mora... who'd pay special attention to that flame speaking with Mehunes Dagons voice, the statue speaking for Azura, or that simple spider daedra Mephala talks through? Thus I'd wish we got a personal meeting with more of them, some DLC coming to ESO one day...
    Quite possibly. Once she is finished with you. And then revive you as dremora to serve her for the rest of eternity (she IS a deadric prince after all, they always need more minions).
    Drat, now I want a quest where -just- that happens... ;):smirk:
    Serve? Her? For all of eternity...? Sign me up.
    Ryan-Reynolds-Smile.gif
    Edited by Panda244 on February 24, 2015 1:22AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. Of course, as so often with daedric powers, there is more to this then most people who do not read a lot of the background might assume... because... well...
    ...Mephala is a hermaphrodite... :smirk:
    -gigglesnorts while imagining the reactions of some of the people who were having a certain flavor of thoughts about Mephala-

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. Of course, as so often with daedric powers, there is more to this then most people who do not read a lot of the background might assume... because... well...
    ...Mephala is a hermaphrodite... :smirk:
    -gigglesnorts while imagining the reactions of some of the people who were having a certain flavor of thoughts about Mephala-

Technically all Daedric Princes are, that doesn't stop her from having a feminine voice and body parts.... Okay we're getting really creepy here, damn it shadow...

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, for daedric powers, gender is a matter of choice. Uncle Sheo usually chooses a male form, Azura usually a female form, etc. Doesn't mean Mephala can't usually choose... another option.

Personally I was reminded about the lore on Slaanesh from Warhammer fame... and I have to admit, it does fit well with her portfolio.
    And apologies for adding creepyness to the naughty thoughts some may have had. I am a bit wierd I suppose, and enjoy creepy... :smirk:
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    True, for daedric powers, gender is a matter of choice. Uncle Sheo usually chooses a male form, Azura usually a female form, etc. Doesn't mean Mephala can't usually choose... another option.

Personally I was reminded about the lore on Slaanesh from Warhammer fame... and I have to admit, it does fit well with her portfolio.
    And apologies for adding creepyness to the naughty thoughts some may have had. I am a bit wierd I suppose, and enjoy creepy... :smirk:
    It's fine, naughty thoughts can't be unthought. But.. What is... Slananenenshsshaa? Slana... neshy... netch? bacon? :confused:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TheShadowScout
    TheShadowScout
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slaanesh? Different universe. Look up Warhammer / Warhammer 40K, the gods of chaos. There Slaanesh is the god of lust, pleasure, desire, and excess. And also generally considered sort of androgynous, as are his demons.

That one is memorable for me, becazse it was the first time I found some fantasy lore playing with the boundries of gender and assorted issues.
    Thus I took note of the paralell in lore with Mephala... (theoretically, one could also throw "Desire" of Sandman fame into the mix, for a matching pattern)

Alltogether, it gets TES lore more points from me for daring to do it too instead of keeping to the "safe" (and boring) ideas most fantasy stays with... ESO is also gaining a lot of approval from me by touching upon related issues in several quests. But this is getting rather off topic I think... ;)
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »
    dwtdwtdwt wrote: »
    Abnur Tharn is currently the real villain. And he gets more "screen time" so far in the game story. More than Sheogorath even. Sure he saved the companions, but he's an evil dude. He has motives. Keep your friends close, they say. We certainly haven't seen the last of him. He'll most likely be seen in the Imp City DLC.

And I'm sure Molag Bal will come stomping back in a couple years after we tackle some other Princes and Sheo gives us a few more chain quests. We haven't seen the last of Molag yet either.

Really don't know what Abnur will be able to actually do even if he has the "Package". Honestly he isn't power hungry or ambitious to become emperor and from his actions and tone he would rather serve the right emperor over the wrong one.

I think that assumes too much.

Also, I didn't realize it was spelled Molag Ball, I wonder if he's related to Lucille?
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>