The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

question regarding the tiger mount and 9 month loyalty reward

DBHAShadow
DBHAShadow
✭✭
So I had subbed for 7 months before I took the last few months off. If I do a 3 month sub before march 17, it'd put me at 10 months paid. Would doing so qualify me for the 9 month sub reward and the tiger Mount? (That'd be exactly 300 days) since the 3 months is paid upfront I was just wondering if it would count.
i'm not senDing sublIminal mEssages.
  • Kragorn
    Kragorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need your Billing History to show 300 days paid time (which doesn't have to be all used before March 16) for the tiger, but you only have one sub. credited at a time.

So, if you have an active sub. which won't expire before March 16 then you can only add days to your account by using a Time Card, which are credited immediately you enter code.

The way it works is that a sub. credits the account with 'n' days and until that expires not further payments will be taken from it. If you add days using a Time Card then those are credited for the purposes of the tiger but won't actually be used until your current sub. expires.
    Options