The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Reapers - PC/Mac EU Server/English Speaking - Social - Crafting -

• teemu.aaltoneneb17_ESO
    teemu.aaltoneneb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    This casual player would like to join your guild.

Username: @AamuTeemu
  • techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    techprince wrote: »
    Hello i would like to join :)

Thanks.

@techprince

Since i started from the forums, i will be ending with forums. Consider this as a "review" after being in the guild almost 6 months.

The Good
    - Decent amount of chatting (at prime time). Most of your questions will get answered.
    - Drama free (most of the times).
    - Friendly people, free crafters.
    - Casual events.
    - GB access.

The Bad
    - Extremely sensitive. You cannot freely chat/speak as you never know what might trigger the "core" group. Its like a bubble of saints.
    - Too casual. Less PvE activities. Players seem more interested in events like "horse racing" than a veteran Pledge. Trial runs are on monthly basis so if your aim is to do hardcode pve, avoid.
    - Less guild members so you will find yourself alone, chatting with yourself many times.

I wanted to say this in guild chat before i was leaving but a post is a better reminder than a guild chat. So here it is.

Thank you to all the guild members who were truly nice and willing and have a great time in ESO.
    Edited by techprince on June 12, 2017 6:00PM
  • Spexxarn
    Spexxarn
    Soul Shriven
    I'm looking for a Social pve guild that has weekly events, like vet trials, vet pledges and so on :smile:

@Spexxarn ingame : )
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent to both of you.

Thanks Tech for that review I don't feel you got the best out of our guild and you missed out on a lot of opportunities, I disagree about the Extreme Sensitivity but we do care about the diversity of our guild members, certainly not saints but I don't think you got to know us very well. I hope you find a guild that is more suitable for you.
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Aerithe
    Aerithe
    Soul Shriven
    I am new to the game and have a lot of thing want to learn from you guys.

not that good at english

username: Aerithe
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite Sent Hope to see you soon

Morrigan Duskhunter

The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Aerithe
    Aerithe
    Soul Shriven
    I did not see the invite
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sent another *crosses fingers you get this one

Morrigan Duskhunter

• techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Invites sent to both of you.

Thanks Tech for that review I don't feel you got the best out of our guild and you missed out on a lot of opportunities, I disagree about the Extreme Sensitivity but we do care about the diversity of our guild members, certainly not saints but I don't think you got to know us very well. I hope you find a guild that is more suitable for you.

Incident No1 : I chatted about a random pug member using 1HS as a DPS weapon in a 3 player party and how i instantly left the group. You "warned" me saying "If you do this with guild members, it would be a problem". "We do not judge players by their builds". Despite telling it was a random pug member, you continued. This also proved that you cannot handle criticism.

Incident No2 : You did the exact same thing with another member, you know who. Everyone was telling he was saying about a random player but you kept going again and again.

Incident No3 : Someone used a TS username in relevance to his new warden character. Of-course, you thought it was "offensive" and told him to change it.

Incident No4 : I said these exact words in the chat "you want me?" "gay, lol". And i instantly received a PM to not to use word "gay".

With the fact that you still refuse to see this as a problem proves my point of "bubble of saints".
    Edited by techprince on June 26, 2017 5:52PM
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well Hi again Tech I think this is the most I have spoken to you compared to all the time you spent in the guild nice to see you are still checking up on us since you left. Your incidents just show how little you know of the guild and the situations and how little you care how your words and actions may affect other people, the only reason I am responding to this latest post from you is because this is the guild recruitment page and I want prospective new members to understand the full situation.

Incident 1: As I explained to you on the day you were talking about a pug but your comments would put off new members from grouping with us thinking their builds or abilities aren't good enough, which is not the case when they group with us they can have whatever build they want.

Incident 2: Exactly the same situation for the same reason.

Incident 3. No one and I mean no one told that guild member to change their TS name, I explained to a friend that i have gamed with and known for 3 years, that his wardens name had a double meaning something he doesn't always realize and i knew he would want to change it as that is the type of person he is.

Incident 4: put it in to context a guild member said " I want blood!" referencing going into PVP you who had so far not said a word in guild chat responded "you want me? ...gay lol" apart from the awkwardness from the fact the guild member you were speaking to was a woman which you didnt know, we also have several gay guild members who don't appreciate using gay as a derogatory remark.

So any potential guild members reading this please take note if these standards don't suit you I wish you all the best in tamriel I hope you find a guild that suits you as the reapers is not the place for you. If you want help with dungeons and crafting, if you want a fun guild that hosts a variety of events for all guild members to enjoy and if you want to laugh so hard you cry then we are the guild for you, don't just take my word for it see the website for our events and newsletters and discussions, see our youtube channel to see examples of our trials and journal events.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• woodward2
    woodward2
    Soul Shriven
    Hello i would like to join :)

Thanks.

@techprince

Since i started from the forums, i will be ending with forums. Consider this as a "review" after being in the guild almost 6 months.

The Good
    - Decent amount of chatting (at prime time). Most of your questions will get answered.
    - Drama free (most of the times).
    - Friendly people, free crafters.
    - Casual events.
    - GB access.

The Bad
    - Extremely sensitive. You cannot freely chat/speak as you never know what might trigger the "core" group. Its like a bubble of saints.
    - Too casual. Less PvE activities. Players seem more interested in events like "horse racing" than a veteran Pledge. Trial runs are on monthly basis so if your aim is to do hardcode pve, avoid.
    - Less guild members so you will find yourself alone, chatting with yourself many times.

I wanted to say this in guild chat before i was leaving but a post is a better reminder than a guild chat. So here it is.

Thank you to all the guild members who were truly nice and willing and have a great time in ESO.

Hi Techprince
    I hope you find the Right guild. i would like to comment on your post.

We are a prime time guild most of us work and as you would expect as people work we cant be on at n on prime time. ( there are still some member that are on.

Now I wouldn't say we are drama free as the TS jokes are full of drama and laughs.

We do casual events as well as normal trials one a month on a vet trial but its just to clear not to farm.

We have rules about chat as some subjects that may offend other or cause conflict. this is very normal in other guilds i have. e.g. religion politics. I wouldn't say any reaper was a saint maybe lily :D as the guild is a 18 + only guild the conversation gets to a level of adult humor. There is no core group. Everyone is welcomed to ts the same. We love new people joining TS.

- Too casual. Less PvE activities. Players seem more interested in events like "horse racing" than a veteran Pledge. Trial runs are on monthly basis so if your aim is to do hard-core pve, avoid.

The events are split into 3 types pve/pvp Crafting e.g motif farming Fun/games e.g horse racing. Yes we are a Casual guild not hardcore. If you READ the website to research before requesting ( most people do ) you would have read we are a casual guild.

I disagree that less members means the chat is empty. Active people keeps the chat alive. Also pointing out your contradicted your self.

The Good

incident no1 - we don't discriminate anyone for the build .... casual guild

incident no2 - we don't discriminate anyone for the build .... casual guild

Incident no4 - now this the real reason why i replied. As I would find the way you used the word gay in such a way offencecive.

How dare you use a word that describes someone sexuality as degrading term. and for that i thank you that your removed your self from the guild.

I hope you find your search for a guild well worth your time.

• ulic3190b16_ESO
    @Ulic3190

I Have fully geared....
    DK Tank
    Templar healer
    Warden Healer
    Sorc dd (no pet)
    Mag DK
    Mag NB
    Stam Sorc
    Stamplar
    PVP Magplar
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite Sent

Morrigan Duskhunter

• techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well Hi again Tech I think this is the most I have spoken to you compared to all the time you spent in the guild nice to see you are still checking up on us since you left. Your incidents just show how little you know of the guild and the situations and how little you care how your words and actions may affect other people, the only reason I am responding to this latest post from you is because this is the guild recruitment page and I want prospective new members to understand the full situation.
    Actually, i didn't need to know the guild further as your actions already taught it and forced me to put you on my ignore list till i left the guild.
    Lets see what "words" and "actions" of mine "affected other people".

Incident 1: As I explained to you on the day you were talking about a pug but your comments would put off new members from grouping with us thinking their builds or abilities aren't good enough, which is not the case when they group with us they can have whatever build they want.

Incident 2: Exactly the same situation for the same reason.

If i had enough guild members for that pledge, i wouldn't have to pug in the first place. This shows the inactivity and lack of interest guild members. Whats the use of guild if nobody wants to do dungeons?
    If new players think their build or abilities are not enough then they should follow guides until they are confident enough. If you expect everyone to carry newbies everywhere then you are hugely mistaken. Every player should contribute something rather than being a dead weight. You can do anything with your group, just dont force everyone to do the same (which you keep doing again and again).

Incident 3. No one and I mean no one told that guild member to change their TS name, I explained to a friend that i have gamed with and known for 3 years, that his wardens name had a double meaning something he doesn't always realize and i knew he would want to change it as that is the type of person he is.
    He was told to change his name. Ask your group members.

Incident 4: put it in to context a guild member said " I want blood!" referencing going into PVP you who had so far not said a word in guild chat responded "you want me? ...gay lol" apart from the awkwardness from the fact the guild member you were speaking to was a woman which you didnt know, we also have several gay guild members who don't appreciate using gay as a derogatory remark.
    She didnt find it offensive and yet a third person did? even if i wasnt talking to him? that just proves my "extreme sensitivity" issue and if those guild members are THAT sensitive, then they should mute anyone that "offends" them instead of wispering them about what to say and what not to say. They are in the minority, not the other way around.

We have rules about chat as some subjects that may offend other or cause conflict. this is very normal in other guilds i have. e.g. religion politics. I wouldn't say any reaper was a saint maybe lily :D as the guild is a 18 + only guild the conversation gets to a level of adult humor. There is no core group. Everyone is welcomed to ts the same. We love new people joining TS.
    There was nothing "religious or political" in any of the incidents that occurred. As far as the "core group" goes, nobody else gets offended but your group.

The events are split into 3 types pve/pvp Crafting e.g motif farming Fun/games e.g horse racing. Yes we are a Casual guild not hardcore. If you READ the website to research before requesting ( most people do ) you would have read we are a casual guild.
    You are this casual that you droped a vPledge HM in progress and went for some bs event. You are this casual that you droped vDSA and again went to an event (which got canceled later due to insufficient players as well). You took casual to a whole new level.

I disagree that less members means the chat is empty. Active people keeps the chat alive. Also pointing out your contradicted your self.
    The main point behind that sentence is inactivity (as you didnt get it all). I know how many times i had to ask in guild chat for help in a DLC dungeon for 4 days straight day and night, even in prime time. As far as the chats go, yes they are active in prime time. The chatty players will not be online all the time. The ones who do not participate in chatting, chat once in a while. Not sure how is that contradicting when there are 2-3 players online.

incident no1 - we don't discriminate anyone for the build .... casual guild

incident no2 - we don't discriminate anyone for the build .... casual guild

You are mistaking criticism with discrimination. You are applying your faulty logic everywhere. If you cant take criticism, you shouldn't be on internet at all. As harsh as this sounds, its the truth.

How dare you use a word that describes someone sexuality as degrading term. and for that i thank you that your removed your self from the guild.

I hope you find your search for a guild well worth your time.

"you want me?" "gay, lol". This is offensive to you? how is this degrading? are you THAT fragile? to whom i said this, didnt find this offensive. BUT you, a third person did. Speaking about contradiction, you claim the guild is 18+ and conversations gets to a level of adult humor and yet you get "offended" by this? really?

In summary, you get offended by anything and everything and you refuse to see outside your egolistic bubble. And no i am not the only one saying this.

I already found a bigger "casual" guild so yes it was "well worth my time".

Edited by techprince on July 4, 2017 1:12PM
  • earicci_ESO
    invite please @earicci
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Latest Reapers Newsletter is ready to read !

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Fishing Event World tour 2 - Got Chub? starts Thursday 8pm - 10.30pm BST trying to get the master fisherman achievement we will visit a new zone every week starting from Auridon.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• joneziebuss
    joneziebuss
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I really like the sound of your guild and would be honoured if you guys dropped me an invite to it, I don't have any friends that play eso and I'm really looking for some to mess around with and learn more and get better at the game, my username is @joneziebuss

Thanks and I hope to join you guys soon!
  • randomguy
    randomguy
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I am a NA player rerollling EU and would love go join your guild! HIt me up at @randomforeignguy
    anything over a 4 man is a zerg, anything over a duo is sweaty. true pvp is erp and telling ahtu to shut up
  • Momomani
    Momomani
    Hi
    I'd love to join username
    @Momomani.
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    invites sent
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to casual PvP, even achievement earning events. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk and a Discord Server we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall and Crafting Hall with all Craft able sets and Transmute Stations. Say Hi if you are interested.
  • akuzetsu
    akuzetsu
    Soul Shriven
    Will you invite me please? @Seo-yeon
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

• chewy
    chewy
    Soul Shriven
    hi invite me please @joseelchewy
  • rwebbo25
    rwebbo25
    hey could i get an invite please?
    @rwebbo_25
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys will send invites this evening when i am back in game

Morrigan Duskhunter

• HoustonD
    HoustonD
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

We are a small group of casual new ESO players whom have joined the Aldari dominion and is seeking a nice home where we can level, have fun, group etc.

we primarily don't use TS or Discord but skype or in-game chats.

i hope we can join your guild ? :-)

you can send invite to @HoustonD after that ill send you a message with the other ID's :-)
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent

Morrigan Duskhunter

• polleke1976
    polleke1976
    Soul Shriven
    Hey all, is there still room for a new guy? I got loads of MMO experience, but its my first time in this game. And I'm looking for a casual guild.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The Reapers have been doing some End Game content DLC Dungeons, Trials and Dragonstar Arena take a look on our Youtube Channel https://youtube.com/channel/UCmucvWiiqReryHtanyJxBsA

Morrigan Duskhunter