The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Reapers - PC/Mac EU Server/English Speaking - Social - Crafting -

• xeonchaos
    xeonchaos
    Soul Shriven
    Hey i'm interested in joining the guild recently come back to play and definitely need a guild to make the experience more enjoyable :)

@XeonChaos
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites sent please remember to sign up on our website www.thereapers.co.uk
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well since One Tamriel we have all been frantically farming gear, beating these new HArd modes into submission and storming the normal Trials, we have been jumping into ingame events such as the Witches Festival "Suns Dusk Reaper" Title for the win!. We stomped through the Imperial City and battered Cyrodil and since One Tamriel we have had REapers in all Alliances fighting each other, although magically being able to avoid directly attacking each other :)

But now is time to settle down and get back to whats really important the social side of things with more games, riddles and hunts including the Monthly Quiz!

Morrigan Duskhunter

The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Skbriw
    Skbriw
    Soul Shriven
    Hello Reapers, I'd like to join your guild!

I am a stamblade, with CP about 275.. quite new in the game, loves PvP'ing but also rewards from PvE.

FOR THE HORDE! oops wrong game, FOR THE ALDMERI!

IG Tag: @Skbriw

Hope to see you ingame! Have a nice evening fellas!
  • Moods
    Moods
    ✭✭✭
    Templar CP151 would very much like to join, @moods ingame, thanks in advance :)
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite Sent and fellas! I recommend you say hello to our Ladies when you join also :P

Morrigan Duskhunter

• lolcutus
    lolcutus
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I just returned to game and I will like to join your guild. I play currently with magika templar cp 78.
    My user id @lolcutus.
  • TheCripp
    TheCripp
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, I would like to join your guild and I wanna do trade with the members.

Thanks

@TheCripp
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to The Reapers both of you!

Morrigan Duskhunter

• techprince
    techprince
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello i would like to join :)

Thanks.

@techprince
  • Goldwine
    Goldwine
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I've been looking for an active AD guild for a long time and I would love tombe part of The Reapers. I'm lvl 39 Nightblade DPS and currently playing mostly PVP with random group. With is fun, but I think that it could be even better with a well coordinated group from the same guild.

Please add, @Goldwine
  • freedomfighter23
    freedomfighter23
    Soul Shriven
    Hi I would like to join the guild. I am quite new to the game but play often.

@freedomfighter23
  • jeannettevl
    jeannettevl
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i would like to join your guild.

@senva
    Edited by jeannettevl on January 1, 2017 4:25PM
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :smiley:

Morrigan Duskhunter

• copito
    copito
    ✭✭✭
    Hi guys and happy new year. Please send me an invite @copito . I would like to get more into pve and dungeons.
    cheers!
    Edited by copito on January 4, 2017 9:16AM
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year to you too! Your Invite has been Sent, see you in game :)
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on January 5, 2017 10:31PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Nilara
    Nilara
    Soul Shriven
    You sound like a awsome guild. Mind sending me an invite? :smiley: Gt: Aelveon
    Edited by Nilara on January 7, 2017 9:54AM
  • montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Heya guys i will be returning to the game tonight and plan on making a new character to experience all the changes with. Are you guys still recruiting?
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We are still recruiting :) You can message me in game @niawrath for an invite or save yourself some time and head directly to our website www.thereapers.co.uk and register, we'll then invite you in game and ranked up to full reaper in one go.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• montgomery.luke07b16_ESO
    Ok cool any problems if i start fresh from level 1?
    By Hircine's hand i mark thee!
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    No problems at all let us know if we can help training gear etc.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Here's a tour of our chosen Guild Hall with some of the decorations we have picked out
    https://youtu.be/TeI27YwQkCI

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Tamantha
    Tamantha
    Soul Shriven
    Hi.

I am interested in joining up with you. I have been playing a few months now and have a 200 Sorcerer. I have concentrated on solo stuff and want to dip into some dungeon runs for gearing up. I'd prefer to do this with guild people as have mixed results with PUG's. Love a bit of banter on TS and joining up to support guildies.

I only have a main, don't PVP and am quite old so if you will have me then Tamantha is my name. Don't know much about anything else because as I said i'm old. I'm on between 5pm and 7pm most nights and most weekends as much as possible.

Looking forward to joining in with you.

Tam xxx
  • Redikk
    Redikk
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'd like a guild invite please. I have 4 AD characters at CP 415 and play mainly PVE, but would love to get into more PVP with a friendly helpful guild. Cheers

@Redikk
  • echepiola
    echepiola
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, i'd like to join your guild
    (@echepiola)

Thanks a lot!
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Just added a Countdown to Morrowind on the Guild's Website thereapers.co.uk/
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on February 3, 2017 12:00PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Mwnci
    Mwnci
    ✭✭✭
    Hi niawrathb16_ESO,

First, your links not working (it points back here).

Second, I'd like to join your guild please.

Thanks.

@Mwnci
    Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,
    Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    All fixed now thanks for letting me know :)
    I shall send you an invite as soon as I go in game sometime today :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Mwnci
    Mwnci
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome!
    I've already registered on your website.
    Dovahkiin, Dovahkiin, naal ok zin los vahriin,
    Wah dein vokul mahfaeraak ahst vaal!
    Ahrk fin norok paal graan fod nust hon zindro zaan,
    Dovahkiin, fah hin kogaan mu draal!
  • MrFahrenheit
    Send me an invite please @MrCelsius