The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Reapers - PC/Mac EU Server/English Speaking - Social - Crafting -

• henki282
    henki282
    Soul Shriven
    Hi i would like to Join @henki282
    You Wont See Me Coming
  • Kyle_Rennison
    Kyle_Rennison
    ✭✭
    These guys are cracking :) Ended up spending all last night with them in cyrodil. As soon as i joined teamspeak the jokes and banter started rolling in. The ended up taking keeps for a while getting them back from EP and we entered many back and front doors with our rams and god could them rams ram. We then took a break from ramming the other factions doors to go to the IC and went on the hunt.

All in all looking forward to having a good laugh with you guys AD is my new home :)
  • mugguffins
    mugguffins
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. I'm maining on AD and would be happy to join if your'e ok with me currently trying to hit lvl 50 for the first time and learning the game.

Account ID is @mugguffins
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent @mugguffins welcome to The Reapers be sure to Register on our website www.thereapers.co.uk and pay special attention to our guild bank security questions to become a permanant member of the guild :)
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Dreamerer
    Dreamerer
    Soul Shriven
    I gladly join to your guild please send me invite to - Testowy5000
  • Elvinca
    Elvinca
    can i join your guild i havend eso for long but just started over again.
    My account name is Prozacorion
  • Worakls
    Worakls
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite me: @Worakls
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey Guys,
    Invites have been sent if you haven't received them send a friend request to @niawrath to make sure we have the right Username/account name. You will also received 3 welcome mails when you join, reminding you to register via our website and to answer the guild bank security questions in your application. We also send you a mail highlighting the services provided by our crafting officers so be sure to read them.

Any questions post them here or send me a mail via our website www.thereapers.co.uk

Morrigan Duskhunter

The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • vecperec
    vecperec
    Soul Shriven
    please send invitation, my username ingame: vecperec
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

• SantaThePunk
    SantaThePunk
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings.

I'd like an invite if possible..
    But as a heads up first; I'm a complete casual newbie, play whenever I feel like it and have the time.
    I have one toon, a lvl 30 Dragonknight, lvl'd by solo questing alone.
    No crafting done except a few daily writs, no dungeons seen, too lazy (and/or lack of knowledge about the game mechanics and so on) to set up a proper build, just running around testing stuff. Yeah, you get the point.

So, yeah... Let me know!

@SantaThePunk
    "We dug coal together" - Boyd Crowder, Justified .

"Shoo! Go get pregnant!" -Job, Banshee .
  • aditkumarparida
    aditkumarparida
    Soul Shriven
    @adit.parida1 is my ID in game. Add me plz
  • EzioBF
    EzioBF
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I would like to join. @EzioBF
  • Dagku
    Dagku
    Soul Shriven
    Good afternoon,

31 from UK/England here. 42 NB in game.

Mainly focused on getting to end game PVP but am really enjoying all aspects of the game from exploring, questing and just chilling and grinding.

Have mixed times when I can log on due to kids/work but am usually on from 7pm onwards UK time.

Anyway would love to tag along with you guys and get involved.

@Dagku

Thanks
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    Soul Shriven
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    All invites sent see you soon :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Defqon1
    Defqon1
    Soul Shriven
    hey m8, if its possible then i would love to join, my IGN is Defqonx
  • Goldwine
    Goldwine
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

If you are still looking for new members, I'd love to join! I'm Goldwine
  • hamdyfadlallab16_ESO
    hamdyfadlallab16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hey :smiley: are you still recruiting? add me @Hamdy

Looking forward to meet you all in game :wink:
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    invite sent

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Ciovala
    Ciovala
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! :) I'm a magicka templar, newly to CP 160 and would love to find a guild to do dungeons and Cyrodiil with. I'm @Ciovala in game if you are still accepting new members.
    Looking for a mature and helpful social guild - play PvE, PvP, and like crafting.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite Sent :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Skayaq
    Skayaq
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like to join, I have played on-off since launch, playing mostly solo. Name Is @skayaq
    Edited by Skayaq on October 22, 2016 7:12AM
    Kazari-Dar, Khajiit Nightblade..........Jarkyr Storm-Blade, Nord Sorcerer .......... Dunric Amedain, Breton Templar

Araniwen, Altmer Sorcerer..................Llirasa Andralu, Dunmer Templar...................Marzug gro-Borgaz, Orc Warden

Calinchel, Bosmer Warden...................Jahrel-Xei, Argonian Nightblade....................Cienri Maraeud, Breton Sorcerer

Inara Savicci, Imperial Templar...................Garoric Attilus, Imperial Dragonknight............ Maevina Tallian, Imperial Nightblade

Ravanni-Ko, Khajiit Dragonknight..........Faevyn Ice-Heart, Nord Warden..........Nazran al-Taneth, Redguard Dragonknight
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry Skayaq we have attempted to send you a guild invite but comes back account not found please send a friend request to @niawrath in game so we might add you

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Skaedi
    Skaedi
    Soul Shriven
    Heyo! I'm hyped to join your band of misfits! :smiley:
    If you could add @Skaedi that would be awesome :)
  • zinkona
    zinkona
    Soul Shriven
    Greetings!
    I would like to join your army, i'm a nb 190cp, currently lvling a sorcerer and looking for nice active and helpfull guild.
  • AFCDave90
    AFCDave90
    Soul Shriven
    Hey you guys still going, I was in your guild last year but stop playing. I'm active again and would love to join again. Thanks
  • Fitchback
    Fitchback
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys,

If you accept new/returning players then I would like to join your ranks.

My name is @Csurgod .

Thanks in advance.
  • Adventurer
    Adventurer
    ✭✭✭
    Hi! This guild sounds fun, can I join?

@DragonAdventurer
    Edited by Adventurer on November 3, 2016 8:12PM
  • Echo_Tracer
    Echo_Tracer
    Soul Shriven
    I'm interested in joining: @BalladOfHeroes.

I'm 320cp have one of each profession levelled and geared, with my main being a MagBlade I've played healer on a lot.