The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Reapers - PC/Mac EU Server/English Speaking - Social - Crafting -

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    That is great to hear, we will add you in game as soon as the EU maintainance is complete. :smiley:
    May you have keen eyes and sharp scythes

Morrigan Duskhunter
    Aldmeri Dominion - Sorcerer

The Reapers Guild - PC/Mac - EU - AD
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invite sent :)

Morrigan Duskhunter

The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to PvP. We run weekly N. Trials and achievement earning events. We have a website we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall with Transmute and Crafting Stations. We also have TS and Crafting Officers. We are a community we love to help so any experience is welcome. We are looking for people who join in! Jump in a group tag along to an event or play and chill in guild chat or on our Teamspeak channel. Really join in and get chub in our fishing events! Get "welcomed to the asylum" by whispering me
  • Pahebe
    Pahebe
    Are you into end-game PvE? Pledges and stuff? If so, Id love to join. v16 dps templar, @pahebe.
  • Bombasen
    Bombasen
    Soul Shriven
    I'm new to the game and I'd love to join the guild.
  • Bombasen
    Bombasen
    Soul Shriven
    Bombasen wrote: »
    I'm new to the game and I'd love to join the guild.

My name in the game is Ylunna.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,
    We do run end game content both events and farming, events we have 2-3 normal trials a month, as well as a couple of Veteran Dungeon Events. See our Events Calendar which we update at the end of each month with next month's events Events Calendar.
    We usually have a couple of pledge groups going of an evening unless there is a a guild event and there tends to be mulitple runs at the weekend.

We also love new members, we are happy to help you get going and will answer questions you may have if we can :smile: We will send you both invites first thing in the morning,If you don't receive them send a friend request to @niawrath.
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on November 28, 2016 6:34PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    applied on your site hope to hear from you soon
  • Tawni
    Tawni
    Hi guys, I am a new player looking for a guild (trade and social). Casual player, on from a few days a week to every day depending on work shifts. Hope I can be considered to join :)@Tawni
    Criede ~ Ko'ki ~ Yysara ~ Ixehell ~ Takarii
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can also contact us via our Facebook page as well as see some of the things we've been up to :) Including the guild's Real Life meet ups!
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on November 28, 2016 6:35PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• miroerr
    miroerr
    Soul Shriven
    Hello there,

this does indeed sound like a fun guild! My sorceress, Myrandi (VR6), and nightblade, Gweni (VR1), just recently started exploring the world's of Tamriel and are still looking for a home. They are currently fighting the evils of Tamriel but especially the sorceress intends to take part in some skirmishes against the Ebonheart Pact and Daggerfall Covenants.

I am definitely a casual player nowadays. I am from Germany but like to be part of international guilds. So, if you guys are still looking for recruits - I would be happy to join. My account is @miroerr.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings to Mirandi/Gweni we are indeed still recruiting i shall invite you to the guild this evening when I am back in Tamriel until then may you have keen eyes and sharp scythes
    Morrigan Duskhunter

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Happy New Year, to our Guild Members of Old, New and yet to be. We hope you had a fantastic 2015 and that 2016 will be another great ESO year ! Hope you will join us in game soon :smile:

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Diogen42
    Diogen42
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

Would like to join The Reapers, please send an invite to @Diogen42 if you accept players without v16 characters yet)

Thanks and have a good game
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Ofcourse we accept non V16 players :) we all start at the beginning and hope you enjoy the journey with us, will send you an invite in the morning as I won't be on anymore this evening :)
    thereapers.co.uk If you follow this link you can fill in our website application to speed things along
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on November 28, 2016 6:38PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Segert
    Segert
    Soul Shriven
    Hello. im seeking a guild. im new to eso. im searching to understand the game better. lvl beter. and make gold. and riches. the manner how i want to obtain that is tough friendly play. trough a guild that i can depend on. and they on me. im lvl 10

if you can help me. i would be very gratefull

@Segert
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings, we would love to send you an invite but when tried it said account not found could you please double check your @name in game, and post it here or alternatively send me a friends request @niawrath.

Morrigan Duskhunter

• Malachi79
    Malachi79
    ✭✭
    hi @niawrathb16_ESO if there are still spots left can i get an invite to @Malachi79 , i just switched from the NA server and was looking for a guild like this. Thanks
    "Corporal, Whats a Corporal?" #1 AAFC quote

*NA PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - {Sir Notsodps} *Vampire* *PVE/Trials* *DPS*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Emma Hearth} *Vampire* *PVE orientated* *Crafter*
    *Daggerfall covenant - {Sir Notsotankalot} *PVP/PVE orientated* *Tank*
    *Edonheart Pact - {Abcaac} *PVP orientated* *Warden Tank*

*EU PC Mega-server*
    *Aldmeri Dominion - Soon!
    *Daggerfall covenant - Soon!
    *Edonheart Pact - Soon!

• MizzCrazy
    MizzCrazy
    Soul Shriven
    -
    Edited by MizzCrazy on January 27, 2016 8:51PM
    PC NA
    * Aerwen Eleoren - Bosmer Templar - Aldmeri Dominion - Lvl 33
    * Mirena Vervain - Breton Sorcerer - Daggerfell Covenant - Lvl 20
    * Linnea Thorsson - Nord Dragonknight - Ebonheart Pact - Lvl 4

|| Witches of Nocturnal || The Noore ||
  • speedy898.gsb16_ESO
    speedy898.gsb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Would love to join my in game name is speedy898-s
  • ethrain
    ethrain
    Soul Shriven
    Hello, Reapers.

I've recently returned to Tamriel after a rather long break caused by having my first kid. I'm slowly starting to find the time for some gaming again, and I'm thinking that this guild might be a good fit for my current situation.

The one character I manage to find time playing is a V8 Khajiit Nightblade, which I'd like to get into the habit of doing veteran dungeons with. I would really like someone to run a few dungeons with every now and then, and I would probably need a bit of coaching about the various bosses initially. I'm a seasoned dungeon runner and raider in a few previous MMORPGs, so I'm optimistic as to the prospect of actually making a worthwhile dungeon companion with a bit of training.

If you'd like me as a guild member I'm @ethrain in-game.

Hope to hear from you.
  • Doozum
    Doozum
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

By description your guild is exactly what I'm looking for. I'm fairly new to the game but I'd love to learn and get into it more while making new friends :) I have applied to the site and got accepted but haven't been able to get into contact with anyone yet :p

Hope to hear from you soon!

Regards,
    Doozum

(@Doozum = in-game name)
    Edited by Doozum on February 2, 2016 4:39PM
    "Perfect society is always Elsweyr."
  • mattymaats
    mattymaats
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is looking for a nice social guild with people to do dungeons with or some IC grinding then The Reapers is the guild to join. I'm still very new to the game but they've helped me out a lot and always good for a chat.
    I've not been asked to post and there's no requirement to bump their recruitment post I just felt like any new players who are looking for a guild to join should check out this guild :)
  • Lyrebon
    Lyrebon
    ✭✭✭
    I'm wondering if you're still recruiting. I'm still relatively new and haven't hit Veteran ranks yet. In-game name is @Lyrebon if there's an opening.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    We are indeed still recruiting sorry for the late reply but I am currently on holiday I will message the officers to send you an invite and they will take good care of you

Morrigan Duskhunter

• niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by niawrathb16_ESO on November 28, 2016 6:41PM

Morrigan Duskhunter

• copito
    copito
    ✭✭✭
    Hi, I'm looking for a Guild to join. I mostly do pvp but would love to join other events. Please send me an invite @copito . Looking foward an invite. thx!
  • Kaynon
    Kaynon
    Im looking for an invite.
    Well experienced mmo player, Casually tackling through as a wood elf.

@Kaynon
    Edited by Kaynon on February 26, 2016 2:29PM
    EU-PC
    Nightblade - Bosmer - Aldmeri Dominion
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi are you still recruiting? I'm looking for an invite @HarmitGill

Looking forward to an invite and getting to know everyone in the guild.
  • AH93
    AH93
    ✭✭✭
    Hello, I am very interested in joining your guild it sounds ideal for me.

@AH93 is my username. Would love to join.
  • niawrathb16_ESO
    niawrathb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Invites Sent please be aware you will need to apply to the guild via our website as well, details will be sent via an ingame Welcome Mail. We look forward to meeting you.

Morrigan Duskhunter