Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Siege Weapon Concept: War Mounts

• GuyNamedSean
    GuyNamedSean
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, we need to make sure that they aren't overused. High cost and counting for multiple siege engines could very well do the deal. And beyond it just being animals, I like the idea of mobile siege engines like a siege tower.
    Former Guildmaster of the Legion of Mournhold
    XBL: GuyNamedSean
    PC: GuyNamedSeanPC
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, we need to make sure that they aren't overused. High cost and counting for multiple siege engines could very well do the deal. And beyond it just being animals, I like the idea of mobile siege engines like a siege tower.

I actually think Siege Mounts and Siege Engines are two concepts. Similar for sure, but different.

I like the idea of Engines. Kind of the opposite of a mount I would think. Multiple drivers and one attacker. Engines could be slower and lumbering. Mounts would be quick and nimble.

Mostly... more than anything though. I just wannna ride a Senche-Raht. :wink:
    Edited by Gidorick on October 7, 2015 1:25PM
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    In Orsinium, there are the six legged creatures that I forget the name of that is the size of mammoths. There are even mammoths (and pocket mammoths) and of course, war bears.

Now imagine them strapped to a catapult. Could be some good damage on a keep.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I agree they should be expensive @GuyNamedSean and with @ZOS_BrianWheeler announcing that they're looking into some sort of Dwemer Siege machine, we might just get to see these kinds of weapons.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options