The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Error 11 please help please URGENT

Silica.Kun
Hi, I really need your help. Keep in mind i have slow internet and myy brothers hardly let me download anything because their xbox will lag. Im getting error 11 I once got it and I forgot how to fix it lots of stuff happened redownloaded using disks 4 times, the 4th was last night but wouldnt read the 4th disc. It then made me do a 5gb patch I got to 4gb left, used eso.exe to play and got login error 201. I tryed repair but it made me repair 24gb...no way. My 5gb patch is at like 2.5gb left and still error 11 please help without me having to redownload it will take a month! I ran as admin, have all TESO stuff on firewall checked and lots more. Please help me fix error 11!
Yours truly, Kea'ra
Female-Proud DC Member
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey, @Silica.Kun. First, we recommend adding eso.exe, the launcher, and account.elderscrollsonline.com as exceptions to your anti-virus and firewall software. Next, try running ESO as administrator, then repair again. If you still can't get past error 11, please reach out to our Support Team with your game consultant file for further assistance. Thanks for your patience, and don't let your brothers be too mean!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Silica.Kun
    @ZOS_TristanK , how do I do the first one and I do run as administrator, the repair also wants to download the game over.
    Yours truly, Kea'ra
    Female-Proud DC Member
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To run as administrator, right-click the ESO icon, then select "Run as administrator" from the dropdown menu. Also, we recommend not stopping the repair process once it has begun. Doing to can further corrupt your data and cause other issues. We know that repair can take some time, but it's best to let it do it's thing uninterrupted for it to work properly.
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Silica.Kun
    @deheart i just want to play ESO so badly :(
    Yours truly, Kea'ra
    Female-Proud DC Member
    Options
  • ZOS_TristanK
    ZOS_TristanK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We hear, you, Silica.Kun. We want you playing, too! Error 11 specifically refers to corrupted files, so running an uninterrupted repair is definitely they first course of action you should take. Please be sure not to stop the repair process after it starts, or the issue may get worse. If running a full repair doesn't solve the issue, again, we encourage you to reach out to our Support Team with your game consultant file.
    Options
    Staff Post