The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PURPLE ALLIANCE CONFIRMED

• Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    Gotta love all the good AP from gate skirmishes
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think during the hour I spent behind the second scroll gate with marcel I made 50k ish just the two of us. That included tons of time goofing around with EP and AD back there.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Awetopsy1703
    Awetopsy1703
    ✭✭
    a few of us (Marcel guild brothers) made alot of AP there too ol Marcel is a good AP hound-dog he can sniff it out with the best of em :)
  • Brother_Numsie
    Brother_Numsie
    ✭✭✭
    *gets all excited at thread title*
    *reads thread*
    *throws hands up in disgust*

Damn it! Had my hopes up, want to play as a Harvester.
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    I think during the hour I spent behind the second scroll gate with marcel I made 50k ish just the two of us. That included tons of time goofing around with EP and AD back there.

Yeah we had some good skirmishes before we went full meteor on Crystazlied
    Edited by Hughezy on February 14, 2015 2:29AM
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    a few of us (Marcel guild brothers) made alot of AP there too ol Marcel is a good AP hound-dog he can sniff it out with the best of em :)

I find the things and I kill the things :)
  • AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    I had more fun goofing around and killing random EP than defending a scroll that DC gave up on.

I honestly don't blame you. I hope we helped raise a decent scroll defense tick by fighting EP back there. :D
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    I had more fun goofing around and killing random EP than defending a scroll that DC gave up on.

I honestly don't blame you. I hope we helped raise a decent scroll defense tick by fighting EP back there. :D

Maybe like 20k in ticks total ..
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »

Maybe like 20k in ticks total ..

The ticks were decent but that group of 6 or so players we wiped a few times helped our AP :)
  • Winnamine
    Winnamine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for that :unamused:
    Winni
    ~
    VE
    Decibel
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

You'll always be my #1 Elf!
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I got 60K+ tonight . Not bad at all
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »

You'll always be my #1 Elf!

She is my #1 Person!
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't we all just /kowtow on Alessia bridge?
    ~Thallen~
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Another breath taking update to the Purple Alliance, Sunday is now known as purple day as we join our hands together to farm Crystalized to rank 49 using those AD Banana Bads!

However Winny is to be left alone and not harmed in any way, or else you face the wrath of the Spider-Man.
    Edited by Hughezy on February 14, 2015 11:58AM
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't we all just /kowtow on Alessia bridge?

Bridge Tick!!!
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    8cace8d259c3dc078a980ccf656989424c7b50b488d1dba7beb40d375901e54e.jpg
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »
    8cace8d259c3dc078a980ccf656989424c7b50b488d1dba7beb40d375901e54e.jpg

Beat me to it you PoS, you heard the man everyone post spider-man related material or else it is off topic!
  • kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    kendellking_chaosb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay to shut this Purple Alliance non sense down
    1) We have won EVERY!!!!!!! Camp for the last five months so great team DC work I guess DC don't mind us winning everytime :l

2) Not having a scroll for a few hours when we have a 10k lend is not that big of a deal, the AP farm at the Chalman Gate is better

3) AD from one side and DC on the other amazing AP and Forum rage

4) Be thankful that Red Core voted to allow you to play OUR campaign Thornblade belongs to the Pact

5) Most important part if you want to win make an Ebonheart Argonian Nightblade and live for the King of The Black Marsh Praise Sithis

Chaos Shadow-Scale: Shadow Archer
    Chaos Death-Scale: Shadow Knight
    Tanks-With-Sap-Essence: Dark Mage
    Dark Brotherhood Listener: Blade of Argonia
    Chaos Dragon-Scale: Draconic Shield Master
    Chaos Light-Scale: Marsh Paladin
    Chaos Lightning-Scale: Daedric Master
    Hurricane Chaos: Storm Archer
    Bask-In-My-Light: Warrior of The Light
    Forged-In-Dragon-Fire: Pyro Mage
    Guardian of The Hist: Light Mender
    Chaos of Black Marsh: Master of The Burning Sword
    Star of Chaos: Frost Blade Champion
    Chaos-Lightning-Tower: Lightning Shield Master

For the King of Argonia
    May Sithis hold back his Void
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    1) We have won EVERY!!!!!!! Camp for the last five months so great team DC work I guess DC don't mind us winning everytime :l

2) Not having a scroll for a few hours when we have a 10k lend is not that big of a deal, the AP farm at the Chalman Gate is better

4) Be thankful that Red Core voted to allow you to play OUR campaign Thornblade belongs to the Pact

5) Most important part if you want to win make an Ebonheart Argonian Nightblade and live for the King of The Black Marsh Praise Sithis

ZoS this is off-topic and clearly a troll attempt, please remove it
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Oh look kids, another wanna be who no one knows stepping up for the Zerg alliance :smiley:
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Oh look kids, another wanna be who no one knows stepping up for the Zerg alliance :smiley:

All we know is that he is a [snip] and we have probs solo'd his group before

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Inappropriate Content]
    Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on February 15, 2015 10:29PM
  • ZOS_MichelleA
    ZOS_MichelleA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello, all. This thread has devolved into personal insults and inappropriate comments, and will now be closed. Thanks for your understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.