The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

PURPLE ALLIANCE CONFIRMED

Hughezy
Hughezy
✭✭✭
This is proof of the purple alliance between DC and EP. AD be warned, we will double team and camp your gates.

[Snip] was made an example of as we t-bagged her until she logged off.

FEAR THE PURPLE BANNER AD SCUM!!!

W4tqvfS.jpg

[Moderator Note: edited as per our Code of Conduct for naming and shaming]
Edited by ZOS_MichelleA on February 15, 2015 2:20AM
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm just shocked both of you egos could fit in one group!
  • Sile
    Sile
    ✭✭✭
    Great post, 10/10.
    Gondor
    Stamplar
    The Kelly Gang
    Eternal Dear Leader of Bad People on a Shortbus
    OG Daggerfall Covenant
  • Zavus
    Zavus
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd bang.
    Zavus - Worst NB NA / First NB RANK 50
    "Most carried General NA" - Cent Satori

Haxus

• Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

Me and Asgari have an ego that stretches all of Tamriel, however we combine our egos into a super ego to beat up the zergs. Think about it, the most powerful ego ever created in one group just amazing isn't it?
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Zavus wrote: »
    I'd bang.

As would I ;)

How did Crystalized like the Blue Shower me and Asgari gave him ;)
  • Sphinx2318
    Sphinx2318
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lmao! Crys in the background with his bow.....I just cant get over it. Worse yet is that he's fkn op with it!
  • Hektlk
    Hektlk
    ✭✭✭
    Hughezy wrote: »
    I'd bang.

He loved it and wants you to do that all the time.
    Potato Syndicate, IR, Havoc
    Ebonheart Pact, North America

Hektík - VR14 Imperial Templar
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As usual with these combined alliance threads, I dont get it. But, then again. EP left a lone level 12 DC in our Glade last night while fighting his compadres. Apparently he was a pacifist, didnt attack us. (Well.. until someone just HAD to kill him.)
    Edited by Darlgon on February 13, 2015 3:40PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Terminus
    Terminus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »
    As usual with these combined alliance threads, I dont get it. But, then again. EP left a lone level 12 DC in our Glade last night while fighting his compadres. Apparently he was a pacifist, didnt attack us. (Well.. until someone just HAD to kill him.)

AP Leeching, they got AP for being near combat even though they didn't participate. Or, they were just AFK.

Honestly, I look at the EP at that gate and think, "Dang, that was a smart move for farming AP."
    Something tells me they were less concerned about the actual scroll, and more concerned about the fact that there was a chokepoint that people were trying to get through.
  • Oughash
    Oughash
    ✭✭✭✭
    Marcel, quit trolling and run groups w/ us. We miss you!
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Me and Asgari have an ego that stretches all of Tamriel, however we combine our egos into a super ego to beat up the zergs. Think about it, the most powerful ego ever created in one group just amazing isn't it?

As a consequence of mutual friendship Ep took care of your scrolls.They are in a better safe with them. Long live friendships. Nothing wrong with that. :) DC is in the third place and EP will dominate the map.
    Edited by Minnesinger on February 13, 2015 3:57PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

As a consequence of mutual friendship Ep took care of your scrolls.They are in a better safe with them. Long live friendships. Nothing wrong with that. :) DC is in the third place and EP will dominate the map.

Due to numbers and zerg trains. Dat skill yo.
  • Roechacca
    Roechacca
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #Blackallianceconfirmed
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup but I responded to the thread implicating some friendship has been formed. Not sure if this a troll thread or serious attempt at some coalition. I just don´t see anything DC would have gotten out of this.

If something some balance would be achievable if DC put a serious effort in attacking EP with AD. Especially when all the scrolls are in their hands. I am afraid DC has no such numbers. It is frustrating though EP can flip the map when it is quiet.

EP is your friend for sure :)

bad-friend.jpg
    The blizzard is my home,
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yup but I responded to the thread implicating some friendship has been formed. Not sure if this a troll thread or serious attempt at some coalition. I just don´t see anything DC would have gotten out of this.

If something some balance would be achievable if DC put a serious effort in attacking EP with AD. Especially when all the scrolls are in their hands. I am afraid DC has no such numbers. It is frustrating though EP can flip the map when it is quiet.

EP is your friend for sure :)

Enjoy the hollow 5:1 victories, I really can't for the life of me understand how rolling a zerg train and out numbering the other factions 5:1 24/7 could possibly, by any stretch of the imagination be enjoyable at all.

edit: Sorry I'm just cranky, I'm sure you can all see my point. My fault I started caring again ='(
    Edited by KBKB on February 13, 2015 4:54PM
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm seems like a normal night to me :trollface:
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What crap is this. I wouldn´t roll an EP toon on Thorn. If I have ever said I am playing EP zerg in Thorn I must see a doctor. Hardly anything in this game more imbalanced than what is happening there.
    Edited by Minnesinger on February 13, 2015 4:59PM
    The blizzard is my home,
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hektlk wrote: »
    I'd bang.

He loved it and wants you to do that all the time.

Lucky for him I formed a guild just for that purpose.
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Darlgon wrote: »

This is no usual thread, this IS the real purple alliance you see before you. You can either accept us as your overlords and worship me and Zavus or you will be imapled with the purple banner.
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm seems like a normal night to me :trollface:

Nothing outta the ordinary, just the usual tbag Winny routine.
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Don't come into my thread and spread you crap insulting my red brothers.
    Edited by Hughezy on February 13, 2015 6:31PM
  • tonemd
    tonemd
    ✭✭✭✭
    If there was a true cross-faction EP/DC guild I wonder how many DC would purposefully interfere with your machinations. For better or worse, a lot of DC players are fiercely independent. Could such a group corral the player base into something useful, if not single-minded?
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

After some nice bit of biscuits and some tea, me and Crystalized decided that DC's scrolls were safer in the hands of them until we learn to defend them better.
    Edited by Hughezy on February 13, 2015 6:34PM
  • D Fresh
    D Fresh
    ✭✭✭

Nothing outta the ordinary, just the usual tbag Winny routine.

Lol don't be mean to poor Winnie
    Aldmeri Dominion

DShotz- VR 14 NB
    Big Dub Diesel- VR 8 DK
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭
    tonemd wrote: »
    If there was a true cross-faction EP/DC guild I wonder how many DC would purposefully interfere with your machinations. For better or worse, a lot of DC players are fiercely independent. Could such a group corral the player base into something useful, if not single-minded?

Any DC that interfere with our operations shall be executed and tbagged by Hektik.
  • Jaxsun
    Jaxsun
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd bang.

As would I ;)

I guess that's better than a golden shower....
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

After some nice bit of biscuits and some tea, me and Crystalized decided that DC's scrolls were safer in the hands of them until we learn to defend them better.

Can't say I disagree. Until DC learns to grow some testicular fortitude and not run from fights or sit back and watch while a few brave souls take on 6:1 odds they don't deserve any scrolls.

All hail the Shooting Star Alliance!
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Hughezy
    Hughezy
    ✭✭✭

Can't say I disagree. Until DC learns to grow some testicular fortitude and not run from fights or sit back and watch while a few brave souls take on 6:1 odds they don't deserve any scrolls.

All hail the Shooting Star Alliance!

Yeap, most of DC see a player taking on 3 people and get the hell outta there because they fear the 3 players will kill both of them. However if players want to be *** they need to have shooting star on their bar.
    Edited by Hughezy on February 13, 2015 6:50PM
  • AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    DC=Don't Care

We took Warden from EP last night and left the walls down to go kill the EP scroll carriers some more. Somebody we didn't know repaired and defended it, I guess, but I doubt it was a large presence. Still, it stayed yellow for way too long.

When we got into the scroll gate, there were barely any DC, so we took out the group with the scroll and covered it for a bit before going back to Alessia. That's when this happened. It wasn't AFKs or whatever. It was DC and EP screwing around. EP was farming with the scroll and I guess the good DC players just stopped caring and would rather try to have fun then fight fights they can't win with their numbers. We were obviously screwing around, as well, since there is little benefit to defending DC's scrolls.
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    DC=Don't Care

We took Warden from EP last night and left the walls down to go kill the EP scroll carriers some more. Somebody we didn't know repaired and defended it, I guess, but I doubt it was a large presence. Still, it stayed yellow for way too long.

When we got into the scroll gate, there were barely any DC, so we took out the group with the scroll and covered it for a bit before going back to Alessia. That's when this happened. It wasn't AFKs or whatever. It was DC and EP screwing around. EP was farming with the scroll and I guess the good DC players just stopped caring and would rather try to have fun then fight fights they can't win with their numbers. We were obviously screwing around, as well, since there is little benefit to defending DC's scrolls.

The population showed 2 bars when the first scroll left the temple. After that I know we were in the 1 bar range. It was extremely obvious when the scroll reset a second time and DC had maybe 20 players there.

I had more fun goofing around and killing random EP than defending a scroll that DC gave up on.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
This discussion has been closed.