Today i´ll present you the new Stat-Catculator, ready for 2.1.1.- These are old screens, but since I´m a lazy cat i didn´t took new ones. It looks a bit different now and got a "few" more options! -Base Information:
As you can take from the headline, you gonna put in your base stats into the nice textfields.
The 1.6 PTS BaseStats are visible at the label next to the textfield.
Everything you change won´t save automatically, you have to press that little button for a good reason.
- You accidently changed something, but you didn´t want to (If you really want to change a value, you´ll press the button)
If it save everything you´d type in, you´ll search a very, very long time..
In addition to that you can change the Mundus-Values and the BaseCosts of Breakfree, Dodge, Block and Bash.
At the moment these are the 2.1.1 PTS costs, but you can change and save them!Championsystem:
As you can see you´ll be able to select every kind of passive.
Some won´t change anything at all, but they´re still their.
As example the Increase of Magic Damage or Physical damage is not visible for the players, so nothing i could show on the overview page.
Cost Reduction, Regeneration and Crit instead should work as intended and they´ll be visible.
The % Increases and the passive description are visible if you put your mouse on the lable next to the Checkbox.Passives:
You´re able to select many passives and change every single value.If i forgot any important passives, pls contact me!Equip & Sets:
Choose your equip, change sets, enchants Values.. play with it.
If something doesn´t work, write it down here!Overview:
- new max. Stats
- average Regeneration per Second and Minute (including Warlock Proc, Potions and Enchants! Not including Argonian Passive, in case they change it again.)
- Bash, Block, Dodge, Breakfree-Cost based on Enchants, Sets (Arena) etc.
- Skillcosts, average activates per minute and tooltipdmg! (including DW-Passive)
How to use it:
- Download the file and extract it. You will see a foulder with all saves and the .jar File
The folder and the .jar File need to be together, otherwise you won´t be able to save or load anything.
- Change the values to your base-values (1.6 base-values are mostly in the tooltip of the lable next to the textfield!)
- Change enchant-values to your enchant-values and select your sets, the armor typ etc.
- Select your passives and you´re ready!Important:
Nothing in the overview will change automatically, except the Skillcalculation if you change the numbers. Anyway the current overview will only use the values you saved before you opened it!
You want to see the difference with another cost reduction glyph? Change it, save it and open a new overview.
You can open as many overview´s as you want and compare the values.
I´m a total beginner in java, so if the performance isn´t that great on your computer or you see other annoying things, let me know and i´ll see what i could do.
Version 1.1 - Tooltip-Dmg calculation fix of the second Skill
- Siphoning Strikes Weapondmg fix (didn´t reduce it)
- Overview shows average ability usage per minute (bash, breakfree, dodge, block)
- changed Icon and title of the program, no longer this ugly java thing.
- added credit-page to thank everyone who helped me including important links
- Stat-Increase based on invested champion points implemented
- Weaponcrit + Spellcrit correct calculation
- Statincrease based on championsystem full support
- implemented new cost and stat-formulas
- smaller bugfixes
- smaller fix in calculations
- removed planned skill-planner feature, added link to updated Skill-Planer instead. (too much work with updating and stuff)
- fixed precise Trait and added possibility to change the value of it (If you use only one weapon like a 2handed sword, chose precise once and put the value on 7 or just use the base number you find and select it twice.)
- average skilluse per minute fixed (it was magicka-only..)
- smaller fixes
- Added drink support
- 1.6.3 ready (including new Sorc Passive etc.)
NEW: shows the complete formula for every kind of calculation in the overview!
- Clear Button for every site
- PreSet Buttons for ChampionSystem and Equip
- Implemented Willows Path and Necromancer 5th setbonus
- fixed bashcost calculation
- increased the amount of editable sets to 12 from 6
- 1.6.4 ready
- replaced old formulas with new ones (Bashcost and Regeneration)
- smaller calculation fixes
- added pvp health buff
- weapondmg calculation fix
- 1.6.7 ready
- PTS 2.1 ready:
Stamina and Magicka Reg formulas are different now compared to the formulas in 2.0
Overall Stamina Reg seems nerfed if you ran around as Bosmer, since it has a new part in the formula now
Current Values are based on V14 Items, will update them if i get V16 info
Mundus changes implemented
NB Passive changed
Khajiit Passive changed
- fixed Potion calculation and total reg is visible now
- added new button to open a compare window with a better overview of your changes.
Example: You gave the calculator your stats, equip, passives and so on, then you opened the first overview.
Now you change stuff and press the new button found in the opened overview - it´ll open two new windows!
One for your new stats and one showing all the differences, so it´s easier to compare it!
- fixed calculation for stamina cost and magicka cost
- champion passives are visible on the tooltip now! (Ingame you can see them for Physical dmg only, but i added them for magicka ones as well since they are pretty much the same.)
- added Prismatic Enchants. Values are changeable like always.
- added Twin B&B Sword Passive which is changed now and increases weapondmg by 5% instead of tooltipdmg by 5%
- added orc passive which is sadly not visible ingame, if you want to see the possible tooltip change the number at passive values
- added continuous Attack Passive
- added Entropy Passive
- added Magicka Aid Passive
- fixed Health Reg / Magicka Reg and Stamina Reg Formula:
Important: Currently drinks are a bit buggy, if you use them on pts you will have a different number! These formula supports
fixed drinks, not the buggy ones.
- added Set Bonus for essence Thief and Orgnum Set, also fixed calculations with Willows Path and Necromancer
- added all new mundus buffs!
- added Armor & Spellresi to the overview window.
Nirn, Reinforced, ChampionSystem, Major/Minor Buffs, Shields and Sets increases the value. Nirn on Weapon doesn´t do anything right now and will be added as soon as i get a nirn weapon in my hands to test it. All light, medium and heavy armor values on all armor parts are changeable in a new window.
- changed the formula for all costs, making them more accurate
- added set bonus for molag kena debuff, wpndm&spelldmg in one bonus, armor master, armor, spellresi, twice-born
- added passive for health increase of armor master and major minor ward/resolve (armor/spellresi)
- added 2nd Mundus Support for Twice-Born set. (Select second mundus which only counts to the overview IF you got Twice-Born set "selected".
- added nirn weapontrait support and updated the spellresi/armor formula
- if you compare your overviews you can see the change in percent as well, making it easier to see what´s actually happening
Optimized the code, making it way faster compared to before! Trust me, you´ll notice it.
- ready for thieves guild dlcDownload Version 1.8: clickVirusscan: click
Suggestions, Feedback etc. to @Soulac
for the championsystem percentages and the mundus-values!@Bouvin
for the Data collection (Champion-System Stat-Increase)@Faugaun
for the Champion-System Stat-Increase formula
Soulac aka. Cat