TLDR: Recommend a skill and equipment set up for a NB werewolf with 0/30/32 stats, 7 medium armor who uses a 2hder and a bow. Specifically for the final boss fights in Veteran Wayrest Sewers.
Lately Telel has been brancing out from the wide wonderful world of mass murder known as Cyrodiil and trying to learn how to run dungeons so that later they can teach the pups how to win at them the way they teach them how to win at PVP. With middling competence, and a dashing smile that compensates well for failure.
However tonight this one went on their first run with some other folks to attempt a veteran pledge in Wayrest Sewers. Everything was going fine up until we got to Garron the $%$## #@##@$#
and his ghostly $%$#s. We wiped six times, and as many of us wished to return to Haderus we called it a night, and vowed to try again later.
However Telel feels that while they have an effective PVP build they perhaps do not have a good one for these veteran dungeons, and is feeling guilt at holding their compatriots back.
So Khajiit beseeches everyone here to perhaps suggest to them a good set up for either the dungeon in general or just that particular boss. They only ask that you take these conditions into account:
1) Telel uses a 2hder, and a bow.
2)They have 30 Points in health, 32 in stamina. This is for PVP and they do not wish to respec every time they do a pledge.
3) They usually wear 7 medium as this permits them to run both a 5 piece hawk's eye (2 rings with stam reduction glyphs, 3 armor w/ well fitted) and Hundings (4 divine armor, 1 +critical weapon). They are not adverse to getting new armor but would like a reason as to why they should change it.
4)Currently using the thief stone, but open to suggestions such as switching to shadow.
5) They would like to keep lethal arrow if possible as it is VERY useful in PVP.
6) They are a werewolf, and that is NOT going to change.
7)They have more than enough skill points to manage a PVE skill set, and PVP so long as they do not need ot use to many extra skills or max out 2 entire armor trees.
8) Max ranked alchemist and provisioner. So any food and potion reccomendations would be handy.
: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielderPast times
: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiitAlso:
Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.
Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit
feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.